SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Sam about Heather in his ITM for 2nd SD:

"I find myself... sitting there...watching her... mesmerized."
"I just feel you can't be around her and not come up to her level."

How is Heather anything but F1?
Looking at BL Sam is way into Heather than she is even into him (he reached for her again but her legs were causing distance).
He looks completely spellbound by Heather in freeze-frame. Mesmerized and looking like he wants to kiss her.
He reflects on where they have been (memories) and where they are now and how easy it is with her.
And she says she wants to be the girl at the end? And she isn't?
What kind of edit is this? Everything tells me this edit is F1 edit.

Heather is the only one who has a story that is being told on this show.
And Sam is telling Heather's story too!
If there is supposed to be a love story or a Cinderella story it is Heather.
This is either a love story or a tragic, heartbreaking story, but it is Heather's story and still the Heather Show, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:48 pm

what do you guys make of this statement?

Sam to Lana: I wish you'd arrived on the first night!

Isn't Heather enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Thinking he meant what he said.
That if she was there first night he wouldn't have to rush getting to know her b/c he likes her that much.

And yeah, I am thinking it is meant that Heather is not enough.
Plays into his "didn't think anything missing a week ago" (paraphrasing).

It makes me think that he wants someone sophisticated at the end of the day.
And that is not Heather.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking he meant what he said.
That if she was there first night he wouldn't have to rush getting to know her b/c he likes her that much.

And yeah, I am thinking it is meant that Heather is not enough.
Plays into his "didn't think anything missing a week ago" (paraphrasing).

It makes me think that he wants someone sophisticated at the end of the day.
And that is not Heather.

That really sucks. I really can't see him fitting in other girl's life except heather. But well you never know people change their perspective once opportunity comes.

No wonder Heather sounded all unhappy in her IG post. I wonder what reasons would he gives her to say she is not the girl for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:44 am

Yeah it sucks.
I wonder if that is why Jacinda who is pro-Heather faves tweets that imply Sam wanted the fame not love at the end of the day?
Because to me, that is what he is doing if he chooses someone other than Heather.

I just showed my husband those three video clips (with "Heather's Theme Music") and he said that guy is smitten. She must be the F1.
I told him about how SM and even DM spoiled Heather is not likely to be F1 and my hubby said "then he's an idiot".

Sure, Sam's heart, his life, whatever, but to me, this show is the Heather show and other than trying to get her to be the bachelorette if they are highlighting her, it is horrible to me that they are highlighting a broken heart if she is not F1.

How Heather is so positive in the media shows me she is a self-less and loving person.

To me, no one in that house (Lana included) looks as genuinely interested in Sam as Heather does.
She has real feelings and everyone else imo, while they may have attraction, I think they care more about winning and at the end of the day,  good guy or not, if Sam doesn't choose Heather then he cared more about being won. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah it sucks.
I wonder if that is why Jacinda who is pro-Heather faves tweets that imply Sam wanted the fame not love at the end of the day?
Because to me, that is what he is doing if he chooses someone other than Heather.

I just showed my husband those three video clips (with "Heather's Theme Music") and he said that guy is smitten. She must be the F1.
I told him about how SM and even DM spoiled Heather is not likely to be F1 and my hubby said "then he's an idiot".

Sure, Sam's heart, his life, whatever, but to me, this show is the Heather show and other than trying to get her to be the bachelorette if they are highlighting her, it is horrible to me that they are highlighting a broken heart if she is not F1.

How Heather is so positive in the media shows me she is a self-less and loving person.

To me, no one in that house (Lana included) looks as genuinely interested in Sam as Heather does.
She has real feelings and everyone else imo, while they may have attraction, I think they care more about winning and at the end of the day,  good guy or not, if Sam doesn't choose Heather then he cared more about being won. jmo

I really don't get why must a potential Bachelorette be one whose heart has been broken. Lana would be a good Bachelorette material. But why must they give us viewers hope that a real love story happen only to be disappointed at the end that love nowadays need not be real... well then in this world men like Sam does exist so not a surprise if he dumped heather for Lana. But episode 10 tells me Sam does not seem to be into a glamorous life. He likes to be goofy and child-like. can he be all that if he chooses a girl other than Heather especially a life that is constantly on the red carpet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:08 am

Sam said that he can tell Heather is not someone who wants to be picked up in a limo.
Sam then says that he and Heather are the same.
Sam the day before told Lana what stood out to him was she was sophisticated.
So, the only conclusion I can come to is that if Sam didn't choose Heather and chose Lana that means he wants the sophisticated life and limos, etc.

Fame is a weird thing.
He did apply for this show and even Biggest Loser.
Maybe it messed with his head going to The Logie Awards (like The Emmy Awards) with Osher and Sam Frost and seeing the glitz and glamour and doing this while filming the show and he wanted a taste of that fine life?

Nothing wrong with that. It worked for Tim and Anna because they both want that type of life.
But I don't believe, at his core, that red carpet/fine life is who Sam is (he's too laidback and not like Tim at all) and so if he chose anyone other than Heather, I just don't see it lasting longterm.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:19 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 am

To me, no one in that house (Lana included) looks as genuinely interested in Sam as Heather does. She has real feelings and everyone else imo, while they may have attraction, I think they care more about winning and at the end of the day, good guy or not, if Sam doesn't choose Heather then he cared more about being won. jmo wrote:

ITA AAL

I'm also interested as to why Joni_b included these words in her instragram post and whether it's questioning how Heather can be friends with him if he didn't pick her as F1...

Source - joni_b_herhappinessproject: " ... I'm not going to try and understand the connection with you and Bach because I know the love you and I have is real and you my love get a rose from me every day of the week!"

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:18 am

Schmoobag wrote:I'm also interested as to why Joni_b included these words in her instragram post and whether it's questioning how Heather can be friends with him if he didn't pick her as F1...

Source - joni_b_herhappinessproject: " ... I'm not going to try and understand the connection with you and Bach because I know the love you and I have is real and you my love get a rose from me every day of the week!"
That is really interesting.
It may have to do with Heather speaking so well of Sam in the media and then Sam even coming out and defending Heather that she is genuine.

I really, really think Sam made a mistake if he didn't choose Heather.
This can happen. We've seen it happen before.
I am not discounting his feelings but this is a show where feelings can be heightened and confusing.
And in real life, the real world, if Sam met Heather he would have snatched her up and never let her go...

Jmo and based on what he has shown with Heather.
Sam and Heather really do just *get* each other.

For Sam to let Heather slip through his fingers?
A rare connection like that?
I will quote Osher and his tweet yesterday on why I think Sam will be a fool to let Heather go:
@oshergunsberg  18h18 hours ago
I hope all Heather's exes are crying into a cup of milo watching this.
You let her get away, fools.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:34 am

Absolutely AAL - a massive fool. - I cried last night watching them because 'blind freddy' can see that they are so suited - they can be who they truly are with each other and that it priceless IMO. The fact that they have that and Heather added that Sam still 'challenges her" to me means they have it all - the ability to be in sync and the ability to challenge each other and grow. I will be crying my eyes out if he doesn't choose Heather, but like you will be hoping she finds that one that will be all that and possibly more for her!!!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:39 am

Schmoobag wrote:Absolutely AAL - a massive fool. - I cried last night watching them because 'blind freddy' can see that they are so suited - they can be who they truly are with each other and that it priceless IMO.  The fact that they have that and Heather added that Sam still 'challenges her" to me means they have it all - the ability to be in sync and the ability to challenge each other and grow.  I will be crying my eyes out if he doesn't choose Heather, but like you will be hoping she finds that one that will be all that and possibly more for her!!!  
I am already crying my eyes out!
It's heartbreaking!
And Heather talking how she is 100% herself with Sam and knows it is real and feelings reciprocated and Sam says he feels the exact same?
All this reassurance for what? Heartbreak?

He's a fool!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:47 am

Heather is a gem. I think she was F1 until Lana arrived.

She's the full package. She reminds me of Maddy (beatingheart ) and if Sam did pick her they will make a great team.

I agree he's a fool and Osher is telling him and the other exes that too.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible