SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Does anyone else get tears in their eyes watching Heather?
Seriously, she makes me tear up!

Heather is such a rare gem. The rarest. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:17 pm

^^Actually I did tear up when she accepted the rose.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Osher's tweets...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And Osher faved these tweets about Heather

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Jacinda posted on her IG about Heather's date and said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and that Heather brings out Sam's willy wonka and it's cute.

Also, Heather's sister posted on her IG about Heather and Heather commented thanking her sister for the support.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Anyone else notice Sam moves his arm/hand up to grab Heather's face and then stopped?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:14 pm

I watched their entered date with a big smile on my face. Couldn't help myself! Heather is stunning in her ITMs without makeup, looks almost waif-like and vulnerable. Amazing woman. She's strong enough to survive anything but vulnerable to fall in love. Sam - the world will turn on you if you break her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:36 pm

'I know I'm falling for this guy': Heather Maltman is the first to confess she's head over heels with The Bachelor Sam Wood after he treats her to sweet single date

Sam: 'Every time I see Heather I feel like we're in a little bubble together.
'It's just this amazing chemistry and banter that we've had since the first time we met.'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Ok so I watched the episode again this morning with fresh eyes.. Last night had the flu and was coughing half the time and I must admit it was very romantic and the way they are around each other is unique and different to all other women. I still think Sam could say he's attracted to Heather or that she is beautiful a bit more. I am holding out hope that is still to come... After all heather did say her favourite type of Sam is kissing/romantic Sam haha.

Can I just ask, Im loving the background music arrangements they are fascinating to me and some have been hilarious when there's a dramatic scene. But I was wondering if they have used that beautiful music when he has been with anyone else? That really soft music when they first kissed and then again with their second kiss.

Anyone who is a bigger bachelor fan notice similar styles from previous seasons for eg when tim and Ana were together did they carry the same music throughout till the final scene? Hope u guys get I'm trying to communicate here.. I just think that music score they are using for Sam and Heather sounds perfect and most special... I hope it hasn't been played over his other dates as I don't pay as much attention to them haha
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:01 pm

The music is only used with Heather.
She gets the soft music (piano) increasing in crescendo when she got roses:
White rose, red rose on her single date, and red rose on her 2nd single date.

It's also been used with her a couple other times non-rose related.
It's what I call "Heather's Theme Music" b/c it's only hers.
Sam Frost had the same thing last season and Matilda also had her own theme music for Bach NZ.

Here you can hear the same music for each time Heather got a rose (you hear more of it on the Episodes but the theme is here):

1) White rose music

2)Red rose SD music

3)Red rose 2nd SD music
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Hahaha thanks ALL I shall refer it to "heathers theme music" from now on!

Ok good, because listening to it again on their second date it really highlights the moment... Hoping it a little hidden sign by the editing... And glad to hear Sam Frost had a similar thing!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:27 pm

So I'm playing cynic here. The show is really about ratings and sponsorship. I think in the first few weeks (preintruders) it was becoming obvious who the front runners were. There is a chance that people would see it as predictable and boring and tune off, not good for ratings and sponsors. So what to do? Turn up the bitchiness, and enter intruders. Create more tension and choose an intruder who is going to keep people guessing. Carry the intruder through to F4 or higher. Also pull back promo for the front runners (eg - not one hint of Heathers date) to keep people tuned in.

On a seperate note there has been a lack of bikinis in this season (not that I'm complaining I always disliked it)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelor_newbie Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:25 pm

It's funny how the leaderboard only has 6% voting for Lana

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bachelor_newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible