SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:11 am

For the argument that Sam is "cooling off" when it comes to Heather and she's falling behind, because of the intruders > at the next RC, the supposed order is Sarah, Lana, Heather, Snezana ... also we haven't seen Sam kiss or going for the kiss with Sarah ... still many believe she makes it further than Heather and nobody questions her "zone", because she keeps getting the roses first. Well, the quote some time ago said something about the adventure, trust and respect... and Osher offered one good question: "And what’s more threatening — if he’s interested in a woman who is exactly like you? Or if he’s interested in a woman that’s got nothing in common with you?" (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:51 am

There's another thing that I don't know if it was discussed ... Sam's "only" conversation with Heather at the CP in episode 8.

Many noticed the "distance" between them, the fact that he doesn't touch her or tries to kiss her, I've read some opinions how people are annoyed by Heather, since Sam "needs" to constantly reassure HER (epi.8) ...

but let me take a step back ... and listen what Sam is saying ... and what has actually happened - IMO: in episode 7 we DON'T get to see the CP - because there was NO cocktail party that week - also there's something shifty about the filming schedule ... yes, we get to see SD-card first and later GD-card that girls get, already discussing that Emily is going on a treasure hunt ... but were those dates filmed in that exact order? ... since from the conversation with Sam (in epi.8)  it seems like Emily came back to the mansion last ... just before the RC ... and Sam had no chance to talk to Heather ...

Cut to episode 8 and the GD, where Sam&Heather don't have any private time ... he tho' ends up spending extra time with Emily because of her race-win. And what he is really interested in is how "the girls" reacted about Emily's day and The Bracelet...
Then he takes Snezana on the 2nd SD ... and if he only considers the thought that his pash with her from the previous GD could come up in the conversation with girls or maybe he was told about ...since this time CP actually happened, but we aren't privy of everyone's time except Heather's ... now here is Sam worried how "things" (Emily's gift, Snezana's kiss & more time) could effect his relationship with Heather...

It wasn't her seeking reassurance, it was him (and his mind/consciousness) that needed to get reassurance that they are "still on".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:49 am

Daily Mail is just so nasty to Heather.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:50 am

I would love to think that Heather goes far and is at least in F3. But s/caps usually never lie. And based on s/caps, we know that Lana and Snez get to F3. We also know that Sarah gets 2 more s/scaps while Heather only gets 1.

Also, Harry T, the psychic in DM, is friends with Sarah, Tessa, and Ebru and they just posted photos having dinner with him. Safe to say, I think we can all guess where the insider information is coming from and I think this season is a farce. I think even Snez laughing in her interviews makes me think so too. I will be shocked if Sam stays with his F1 like Tim did.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:27 pm

OK... so here is the story of a girl who sparked on the first day she met a guy. She didn't know who he was and what's he like, but there was something that caught her eye and she caught his. And maybe that was the thing that made her light up ... the fact that he noticed her, among all, that he singled her out from the crowd and asked her a question ... he showed interest, like he genuinely cared ... and he made her feel special.
... Cut some time later ... he became her best friend in the crowded places, her confidant and her adviser, sole in the quite moments, by her side in her challenges ... and she was falling hard. Suddenly he was her world, he was the thought that made her smile, he was her first company in the morning, he was a certainty of the mix-tape on the ride back home, he was on her jokes, he was the interesting part of every story, the guilty pleasure sweeter than the chocolate ... and he was too good for her to imagine she could ever mean more to him ... because the girls like her don't get the guys like him ... because a girl like her doesn't attract a guy like him ... because the girl like her isn't sexy enough, beautiful enough, athletic enough, confident enough, mature enough ... not enough in comparison to the possibilities he had around him.

The story continues ... but this is my story... while Heather's had few different turns... for starters, in her story the guy's name is Sam ... and he is a man in search for a love-partner... and everything he does is out of the romantic attraction in the pursuit of the right chemistry ... that ignites ... and keeps on burning. Love is the fuel ... and everyone wants it ... some make it cheap and some add value by highlighting the effort of overcoming the hardship, obstacles and doubts.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi All, handwave
Newbie and lurker here, and I just want to share my two cents re Sam and Heather. Btw, thanks all for the post and sleuths  :claphands Fyi, it is my first time to watch The Bachelor, but I so love to read romance novels/books. (My post ended up to be novel long though, laugh out loud... sorry).

Honestly, the preview where Heather's face was focused upon learning the apparently "world record screen time kiss", really caught my attention re TB. Thus, I watched EP 5 and I immediately fell in love with Heather & Sam.  I then searched for previous episodes and news online re the two. I got surprised to learn that filming was done. I thought it's the same as Big Brother. (I apologise for my grammar and limited vocabulary as English is not my first language.)

As a newbie I focused on the episodes, then the media. Since, I'm romantic by heart, the title "Australia's Next Big Love Story Begins", looks perfect to me. Thus, I got hooked and addicted and stalker-ish.

My take on kissing heads up issue..

"I think what Heather meant by that, is she got a heads up in real time during the filming." -Sam radio interview

I focused on the word "heads up", which I believe means before it happens?? So, I googled it :D

HEADS UP = an advance warning of something

Correct me if I'm wrong though. So, even what they're saying that Sam mentioned it to Heather in real time during filming; my question was why would he give Heather a "heads up"? Hmmm, Reassurance I guess?  I'm thinking maybe they already have something going on early while filming, but there still a long way to go for the show to wrap up. Thus, they have to go thru the process and rules. Question is what is that something..

Which takes me to when Ebru mentions that she thinks there might be more romance to Sam and Heather's relationship than what everybody thinks.

EBRU (After Sam Whisked Heather Away For Winning the Apple Boobbing)
"My personal belief on Heather and Sam is that she's putting on a front. I think there's more happening with her and Sam in terms of a relationship."

. And Sam keeps on saying, "The Relationship between Heather and I..."  "the foundation of a great Relationship.."
And I so love that Rosie called Heather as Sam's WIFE. Huh? So, they must already have something going on??

ROSIE WATERLAND
"Finally, FINALLY someone has spotted the obvious and realised that the Totally Laid Back Cool thing totally worked and Bachie Wood and Totally Laid Back Cool Girl Heather are already married and touching special places and making Little Laid Back Cool Bachie Wood babies."

SAM (Ep 7 after 2nd 1on1 GD)
"I really feel that Heather and I are on the same wavelength. And it's definitely the foundation of a great Relationship."

SAM (Ep 8 after 1on1 SQT CP)
"I can't help but feel that Heather is saying that she feels a little bit challenged? By the fact that we have these amazing dates and then I go on dates with other girls. I guess I'm just concerned that it could COMPROMISE WHAT WE HAVE."

Well, question is what kind of Relationship do they have? I personally believe it is definitely NOT friendship.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Sorry having trouble posting the continuation..

Last edited by H-Bomb on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 31 Empty Part 2

Post by H-Bomb Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Also, when Sam took Heather away the second time after the barn dance, notice how comfortable they were seated. Both of Heather's legs were on top of Sam's left leg, while one of Sam's hands are on top of her legs. I'm just wondering how they ended up seated like that, because it wasn't shown. Hmmm, they looked soooo comfortable, and to think they were talking seriously and not the normal banter that we see. Sam talked about dates... I believe, Sam's dilemma is that he cannot just take Heather in all SD's

Last edited by H-Bomb on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Continuation)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:24 pm

welcomesign H-bomb.  Great reading your observations.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Sorry..

Last edited by H-Bomb on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Incomplete)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:37 pm

S&H CONVO while making Lemon Juice
Sam: What happened to the cute little pig tails? ...Apple bobbing..You loosed the cute little pig tails.
Heather: I actually didn't know that I was going to have time with you for winning the bobbing for apples, so I am actually really glad that I won now.
Sam: Yeah! *grins* yeah, maybe maybe that wasn't the prize, but when you won, I just decided to make it the prize." *giggles
Heather: I'm okay with that!
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:welcomesign H-bomb.  Great reading your observations.

Thanks. I'm having trouble posting the rest of my post. Can you help please. Thanks.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible