SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:18 am

^ Lol I thought I was the only one who thought her outfit looks horrible

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 am

Bugger... is it just me or is Sam wearing the same shirt here?? ... so could be from another group date not a single date sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:33 am

Hbomb... I thought so too, but I was thinking this would be a "country date" ... but that's happening next week and those SCs are not part of it. So I really don't know when, where, how ... I was thinking maybe the SCs with Heather are from her HTD, but if that shirt is the exact one then it's most probably the same date with Sarah.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Welcome1 Hbomb!! You have the best username ever! And I agree that their is another date with Heather so that would be amazing to see where it is (lots of wood).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Hbomb wrote:Bugger... is it just me or is Sam wearing the same shirt here?? ... so could be from another group date not a single date sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like the same shirt to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:18 pm

It was assumed that this week could be a safe house visit, given Heather is seen in public does this mean she is likely not F1? Or is this a distraction?

BTW, she was supposed to be fishing.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Daily Mail has a bad habit of putting up photos that are not the same day especially with this show (the first spoiler photos for the show were put up weeks after the fact).

If anything, these photos were taken prior to this weekend and perhaps are why Heather said she is "gone fishin'" (so not literally fishing but disappearing for a bit)

If the paparazzi are following her she would have to disappear from Sydney for a SHV.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:41 pm

So the articles say she was photographed on Sunday (today?), then there's another article in the media thread, that has Heather on photos on Saturday night at fellow actor's farewell party. So either both things indicate she was free to run her own "errands" during the weekend... or IDK, could be anytime. I'm also not impressed with all the gossip surrounding Sam lately, so I'm awaiting his response or at least some indication what he thinks of it... AAL, I don't know how it was for Art when his season was airing, but at least Art is SM-savvy and uses humor to fight against malicious tongues.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Yeah, there is gossip already for Sam in the media (Bec and kissing her and saying he didn't know her, etc). It is interesting though that the article about Madeline came from Emily's sister. I think Emily is just sour grapes.

I do find there to be differences between Art and Sam. Sam seems to have more SM posts that relate to the show (Art made fun of himself on the show and even called himself a d**k. He also never let his SM be about him being TB and never hashtagged his SM posts with bachelor like Sam has done. Also, Sam seems much more physical than Art. I do think Art was very gentleman-like -- asking for a kiss, etc. Art also never slept with anyone and straight up said he wouldn't.

I am unsure whether Sam had overnights and had sex with the contestants. Based on what he said, it sounds like he may have but they won't show that part (meaning, no cameras on doors etc like the US version). He has said when asked that at no time did he say that there is a no-sex policy for him. So if he did, then I am not keen on him at all. Kinda gross, imo.

Like Sam, Art did have rumours about him. It was all lies though and able to be proven that his handler was with him at all times when he was out at events, etc. Even Matilda said it was rubbish because she would have people come up to her telling her Art is cheating on her and Matilda said she just wanted to tell these people it wasn't possible since Art was at home with her those nights he was said to be out. Who knows with Sam though?

As for Heather, if she is not F1, then I could only see Lana as the other option. I am sure more will come to light once Lana is on the show and we can see what Sam will say about him keeping Lana and how this impacts his relationship with Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:01 pm

I'll be short,'cos I don't want to hijack Heather's thread for Sam ... but since he is her possible future boyfriend ... I do have my "concerns". I loved Art's journey but even more so his attitude and behavior from what I've read/seen. Yeah, I remember the sightings ... which for me were never an issue, so glad that that's all it was (oh and the gossip that he's back with his ex). Sam on the other hand doesn't give me such a great impression from the media ... I don't believe he never recognized Bec ... and even if he actually didn't ...she did ... it was so obvious on the 1st night at M&G the way she was addressing him, now when I watch back. So from that time of filming till today I would imagine that he could come up with more clever response why he kept her if he already met her before... and those 3 minutes are a poor come-back ... because lots can happen in only 3 minutes.
I'm starting to support only Heather and Sam will have to win me over.
But even Heather, c'mon ... I like boho chic style ... I outgrew it after hitting 30, because I realized it didn't suit my body type ... we'll see how Heather evolves... just, it's nothing wrong to embrace femininity.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:13 pm

^ Too funny about Heather and her boho style. Definitely not mine but her being a film-maker she seems to dress the part - very artsy/laid-back creative vibe. That being said, I'd rather her film-making boho chic look than some of the overtly sexy look that some girls have in their day to day lives. At least she doesn't pretend to be something she is not.. she certainly is artsy. And based on even Sam's style, with his beanies and tshirts he is no Tim (bach au s1). Definitely more of a beer guy than a martini guy.

And yes, I am more Heather than Sam at this moment (he too will have to win me over).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:22 pm

I still am a boho chic in heart ... well, my film-making career didn't continue, so i had to change and dress the part. So in that sense, i agree with you AAL, I respect people who stay true to themselves ... but I also remember why I was dressing that way, and it was to hide my femininity ... recently I've read an article about Alicia Keys ... and what she said it struck a chord with me ... it's a good read ... so here is the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...... Alicia's BLOG - complete
also ... even Sam's style is questioned by some ... so here is his "paparazzi moment" some time ago: Coffee fit for a 'Batch'

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : editing for dummies)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible