SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:20 am

The interviews still were occurring this week with Heather. Even the numbers she did after her date I think outweighed anything we have seen in the past. I don't remember Sam and Anna being out in front at this point on the love leader board - I think it was Ali and Jessica and it being closer.

AEF

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:31 am

Sam was still filming when the season premiered and there was still a month left of filming. Jess and Ali were definitely out in the media but not sure how early they were. Jess was later on in the media considering she was F4 and filming was still on.

I think the White Rose is playing a big role with Heather and it didn't play that big of a role last season since the girl left and the twist was just immunity for two weeks, not a date. It leads people to believe Sam knew early on (and Lana will be the doubt twist).

It's also most interesting to me that those photos of the 1st CP were spoiled by Daily Mail, even Sarah with her red rose was shown. In fact Snez was shown as well but oddly enough, not one of those photos had Heather in them. And those photos, while spoiled on DM, had been take weeks prior (if filming end of Feb like both Jacinda and Osher said) so I think they were given to DM as was the photos with Lana.

It's the Lana photos that make me think Heather is in the media since when the girls bios were released Lana was in the news again. I do think her coming in later is what will cause people to question Heather being F1 since it would seem like if Sam knew it was Heather then why keep Lana? Similar to Kaitlyn with Nick and Shawn. Yet it still was Shawn for F1 (and FIR) despite Nick coming on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:44 am

Just want to say hi everybody!!

So happy to have found this place... I love The Bachelor Australia, but for some reason Heather has really struck a cord with me this season and I am glad that I'm not alone in my secret little obsession/hope she is F1!

I have been loving this thread with all the interviews, comments and sleuthing!. I can't believe I missed the chocolate dog cake! Just another reason why Heather should be Sam's first choice... what a shame they didn't show her presenting the cake!

Here are some of my thoughts on what has been happening so far...

1. Heather and Sam's connection - WOW! I can't help but start to doubt a little when I see Sam become more physical with the other women.. but then we see moments like RC where he has his hand on her leg and gives that little reassuring kiss on the cheek and says he may not even be able to get rid of her... and I think "OK she has it in the bag!" I think it was her date that really got me hooked because Ive never seen a Bachelor date as honest and real before. Even edited down... how they talked in the kitchen and then the KISS... it was almost movie magic it was THAT good. So far when he talks to the other girls it all seems very superficial conversations. I am intrigued for next group date when Heather says "thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me"... hoping its not a sarcastic funny moment, and its something really sweet.

2. The media blitz... I too am concerned and a bit baffled by the amount of press Heather has done.. It worries me to think she may leave soon.. but then again I honestly feel like she is so likeable and funny that the media WANT to interview her. She is in show biz after all and speaks very well. Lets face it none of the other women's personalities come even close to Heather so it makes sense she is the one the media are keen to speak to. LOVED Jacinda picked Heather and Snez to be final two... hoping she knows something...

3. I am bracing my self for things to get rocky with Heather soon... she really has been the focus on the show - the amount of closeups with the editing has been off the charts, much much more screen focus then any other girl so far. But I think we will be forced to see a lot more of Emily, Snez and Sarah.. and this Lana girl? (i am behind 8 ball with this, not looking forward to new girls!!) He seems to get very physical with the other girls so I won't be surprised if they twist it around and Heather becomes the underdog very soon.

3. At the start, I am sure we got a glimpse of another Heather date, possibly solo as it looks like its at night time and they kiss under the lights. I was trying to do a bit of investigation and comparison because the building structure behind has a lot of wood that is similar to Sams parent's house.. but I don't think its the same place.. it was too hard to tell.. someone needs to get a screen grab! Also thought it was Heather in the floral white dress holding Sam's hand.. again too hard to tell with all the brunettes in the house.. could be Snez...

ok wow what a ramble.. sorry too excited Smiley

Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:58 am

Hbomb wrote:Just want to say hi everybody!!

So happy to have found this place... I love The Bachelor Australia, but for some reason Heather has really struck a cord with me this season and I am glad that I'm not alone in my secret little obsession/hope she is F1!

I have been loving this thread with all the interviews, comments and sleuthing!. I can't believe I missed the chocolate dog cake! Just another reason why Heather should be Sam's first choice... what a shame they didn't show her presenting the cake!

Here are some of my thoughts on what has been happening so far...

1. Heather and Sam's connection - WOW! I can't help but start to doubt a little when I see Sam become more physical with the other women.. but then we see moments like RC where he has his hand on her leg and gives that little reassuring kiss on the cheek and says he may not even be able to get rid of her... and I think "OK she has it in the bag!" I think it was her date that really got me hooked because Ive never seen a Bachelor date as honest and real before. Even edited down... how they talked in the kitchen and then the KISS... it was almost movie magic it was THAT good. So far when he talks to the other girls it all seems very superficial conversations. I am intrigued for next group date when Heather says "thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me"... hoping its not a sarcastic funny moment, and its something really sweet.

2. The media blitz... I too am concerned and a bit baffled by the amount of press Heather has done.. It worries me to think she may leave soon.. but then again I honestly feel like she is so likeable and funny that the media WANT to interview her. She is in show biz after all and speaks very well. Lets face it none of the other women's personalities come even close to Heather so it makes sense she is the one the media are keen to speak to. LOVED Jacinda picked Heather and Snez to be final two... hoping she knows something...

3. I am bracing my self for things to get rocky with Heather soon... she really has been the focus on the show - the amount of closeups with the editing has been off the charts, much much more screen focus then any other girl so far. But I think we will be forced to see a lot more of Emily, Snez and Sarah.. and this Lana girl? (i am behind 8 ball with this, not looking forward to new girls!!) He seems to get very physical with the other girls so I won't be surprised if they twist it around and Heather becomes the underdog very soon.

3. At the start, I am sure we got a glimpse of another Heather date, possibly solo as it looks like its at night time and they kiss under the lights. I was trying to do a bit of investigation and comparison because the building structure behind has a lot of wood that is similar to Sams parent's house.. but I don't think its the same place.. it was too hard to tell.. someone needs to get a screen grab! Also thought it was Heather in the floral white dress holding Sam's hand.. again too hard to tell with all the brunettes in the house.. could be Snez...

ok wow what a ramble.. sorry too excited Smiley

:Welcome

Great first post! There are many TeamHeather posters here - me included - so hopefully she gets the final rose. I agree that things are going to get rocky for Heather - the producers don't want to make it too easy for her.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:35 am

I am really not doubting the relationship he has with Heather but I think it's really important to keep questioning why the show is being edited the way it is. It's definitely a departure from the previous two shows to see the person who most of us here believe is the F1 to be so out in front of the love leader board at this point and so much more in the media than other F1's in the past. There is definitely a reason that this is occurring as part of the story. The question I think we should keep asking ourselves over the coming weeks, is why? Is it the edit build up to Lana or something else. If Sam was that sure about Heather and falling for her which I think he totally is, why keep Lana and take her on at least two dates.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:40 am

I'm excited you've joined us Hbomb hi and :Welcome
And I'm glad for your post, for someone like me who loves to read, it's a pleasure. (I'm moving this week, so I'm actually a bit sad that I won't be able to participate more in our debates, but it's become so addictive, that I keep jumping here to check out, despite lots of work waiting)

ITA with you on all counts. Then there's something that AAL pointed out ... Sam admitted in one radio interview that his flaw is that he's impatient.
He definitely showed impatience when he couldn't wait any longer for Heather's date... so he told her to hurry up, her 1on1 was in episode 4 which was the 3rd week in the house, so basically he couldn't wait for 3 weeks! That's why I also believe that he doesn't play strategy when he likes someone, he doesn't let them wait, but he goes after them and he goes after Heather every episode at the every CP.
I believe he will also "show impatience" with Heather in terms of the physical connection. I wrote somewhere (Snezana's or Episodes' thread) that I believe the edit eventually will lead "us" to believe that Sam and Heather don't have the same physical/sexual chemistry (because she moves slower in that department) and that will be presented as a problem. Can they ever move "in time" in that direction... or does he prefers someone like Snezana or maybe Lana (I assume she will bring that to the table full on once she joins) who are more open?

I personally can very much identify with Heather too, from her passion for film-making, to her approach to men and the relationships. So I don't find her doing much wrong, but in this particular setting, the physical approach is necessary just the same and some believe that things should be speed up because of the time constrains and the format ... so Heather will have to further the relationship sooner than she may be comfortable with. I have this assumption, that Heather is a bit insecure and probably because of the past experiences she prefers to enter into the sexual territory by first checking if the ground is solid. She masks the insecurities with the tomboy persona ... and I don't think that's fake, that's just became part of her character, one of many faces. So, as Sam very poignantly observed on their 1on1, she only lets him in on who she is in the glimpses. I may be over-confident and giving Sam too much credit, but I believe he already understands her and reads her completely. So I watch him move and interact with her with that understanding in mind that she needs time ... but I believe by the final few episodes he will be shown wanting for Heather to stop being so "buttoned up" and let go of herself to him. (It's like with Tim and Anna - S1, when she couldn't be emotional with him and on their LCD she finally was able to tell him what she felt for him by reading the cue cards).

So as much as this journey is Sam's, for him to find his love, it's also a self-discovery for Heather, for breaking a couple of walls and liberate herself.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 am

BTW, don't forget, we already have ScreenCaps' threads, although I post some SCs only related to Heather and Sam here too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
from the 1st episode ... I love the greenery and some city-landscape so here are few:
When she told Sam that she's "a tomboy in the shape of a female"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:09 am

AEF wrote:I am really not doubting the relationship he has with Heather but I think it's really important to keep questioning why the show is being edited the way it is. It's definitely a departure from the previous two shows to see the person who most of us here believe is the F1 to be so out in front of the love leader board at this point and so much more in the media than other F1's in the past. There is definitely a reason that this is occurring as part of the story. The question I think we should keep asking ourselves over the coming weeks, is why? Is it the edit build up to Lana or something else. If Sam was that sure about Heather and falling for her which I think he totally is, why keep Lana and take her on at least two dates.

I think the producers are trying to redeem the show after last season's unpopular ending. They are giving us the fairytale romance where girl meets boy, girl likes boy, girl hits adversity, girl over comes adversity and then finally girl gets boy. And it's happily ever after in BachLand!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:31 am

Paparazzi on her way!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:35 am

Welcome1  H bomb!!

I just re-watched their 1-1 today, that was the best and the most romantic I have ever watched in the Bachelor (but this is the first time I watch non us version). I like their talk in the kitchen, and like it more when they chat on the couch. Sam just can't hold back and said "I think we should have more of these dates" (paraphrasing), that was so adorable and romantic!

At this moment, I really can't think of anyone else other than Heather could be the F1. Sam is that little boy in love whenever he is with Heather, it's very different than the way he acts with any other.

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:44 am

Just on Lana, I can't help but notice how similar she looks to Heather. I wonder if that is intentional and if TPTB chose her deliberately for that very reason.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:15 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Smiley

So I just did a Lana search (I'm late to the lana party)... and this girl is definitely going to throw a big spanner in the works.. she's sounds like a sweet girl, done a fair bit of charity and works for humanitarian aid organisation that raises money for kids who suffer cardiac illness. She's also very sporty.... oh dear she is going to be a whirlwind for Heather (and I hate the fact the look a bit similar!) and I can see why Sam is going to fall for her, as I think they have a lot in common... tough competition for Heather!!

BUT who knows? Heather is no.1 for me.. thanks for the screen caps, that is definitely Heather kissing Sam, she tends to wear her big bracelets high up...can't wait to see them alone on a date again!

side note... Heather! oh my gosh girl, paps follow her now, she's got to stay on point with fashion a little more haha... knee high socks are a big no no!!!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible