SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Thanks AAL... so it's a good clip? ... It's a bit embarrassing for me to watch, because that's a similar situation I was once in (well, we probably all were) ... but since I also struggle with my girly side i didn't handle it well ... or should I say, the other side didn't take it well ... so when this clip started and I heard her first words I cringed ...remembering that moment ... and i couldn't listen it till the end, then i couldn't even look at it completely ... as if I was watching a horror... what a relief.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Awww! HGL, I completely understand. I think it is so real and that is why for others even (not just yourself) they have said that the interactions between Sam and Heather are almost too personal. Like we are spying on a real couple.

Heather is definitely bringing out her girly side and what is interesting is that Sam seems to have spotted that side of her from the getgo but she only brings out that side with him... with someone she is romantic with... and he encourages her to do so and even kissed her twice (cheek and lips). I think that's what makes it special is that they are both vulnerable with each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:47 pm

I love analyzing clips and media articles without any interference of spoilers or rumours. Sometimes our brain is trained to think US sleuthing stlye, and other times I pay no attention to those thoughts. That clip was stinking adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:21 pm

cheerleader I put my big-girl pants on and watched the last part with them at the CP ... the part of the clip ... and it was indeed a good one, lovely, he is as much of a quirky guy as she is a quirky girl ... both have some insecurities and complexes that prevent them from seeing what is right in front of them ... because they believe it could not be real/true ... and it is.
It was really a relief ... and this time I actually see the real connection between them .. how much Sam really gets her ... like before I could only assume from their ITMs/PIs and media interviews of Heather, but now I can see/hear how well he reads her on the spot.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:28 pm

HGL, these two just "get" each other, imo, they speak each other's language. beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)
Yes ... they speak the same language ...JMO:  they also can be both very awkward, Sam specially, despite his appearance of a macho-man, he isn't really "the cool" guy ... but it turns out he is because he 1) is a straight-shooter 2) laid-back have fun guy 3) really doesn't do or stand BS ... and he knows how to read people quite well ... come to think of it ... it's his job ... and after 10 and more years that he has had to deal with people coming to him with all sorts of stories and excuses I bet he has learned how to see through them. He pegged Heather right away ... but what I find funny ... is that she thinks she might not be his type ... so for "playing it cool" she does the "tomboy" thing and calls him "man" and uses sarcasm to convey her true feelings ... while because of her "coolness" he thinks she might not be so into him as he wishes, so he has more worries on his mind ... until he hears her laugh ... aaaahhh, kids. giggling

PS...listening to Heather today, especially in her ITMs, she kinda reminded me of Sam's sister ... from the 1st episode... I wondered what kind of a woman was his mother

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 pm

(source)
- loved few seconds on a soccer field when he was watching her
- and she did scored ... one
- loved how he came around the corner, because he heard her laugh (maybe something more?)
- really loved how he took her "I may or may not miss you" .. and told her "it's mutual ... whichever is yours is mine" (or something similar... since I do tend to hear things that he doesn't say)
- really loved how he asked her if everything else is good
- adored his little giggle after Heather says "thank you" after their little kiss.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:40 pm

Hi! I'm new to this forum but had to have somewhere to talk about Heather and Sam because I think they make an amazing couple. This is the first time I've really watched the Bachelor and I'm a bit confused by some of the comments. Can someone please tell me who Lana is? What does ITM stand for?

Also this might be controversial, but if the connection between Sam and Heather is real, then how could Heather cope with him always being on dates with other women? If Sam is truly into Heather then how could he kiss other women? It's the only thing I don't understand about the Bachelor

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Dutchy64 wrote:Hi!  I'm new to this forum but had to have somewhere to talk about Heather and Sam because I think they make an amazing couple.  This is the first time I've really watched the Bachelor and I'm a bit confused by some of the comments.  Can someone please tell me who Lana is?  What does ITM stand for?

Also this might be controversial, but if the connection between Sam and Heather is real, then how could Heather cope with him always being on dates with other women?  If Sam is truly into Heather then how could he kiss other women?  It's the only thing I don't understand about the Bachelor

:Welcome

Hi Dutchy. Welcome to the forum. I was new to the Bachelor until I recently watched BachNZ and then I was hooked thanks to the lovely friendly ladies on this forum. I totally get where you are coming from with the whole -  if he's found the one why is he still dating and kissing other girls thing- as I had the exact same feeling with Art and Matilda from the NZ season.

But I think they:
a) need to explore all possibilities
b) spend a lot of time getting to know each other and they are not allowed to constantly ask the same girl out over and over. Although notice how Heather has been on a lot of group dates!
And c) and make sure they person they are seeing is the real them and not a persona they are showing for the camera. I think Sam is taking this very seriously and wants to be 100% confident he's making the right decisions.

Also if it was all over rover after his fantastic date with Heather - well - that would be no fun for us!

As for Lana - we are not exactly sure when she comes in - but I can guarantee it won't be a popular decision for the remaining girls!

Love to hear more of your thoughts. It might pay to spend a few minutes reading the threads in this forum. You'll found all sorts of things and read very different opinions of the show and contestants.

Cheers, Katiebelle handwave

Ps - I was your first like!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Dutchy64 wrote:Hi!  I'm new to this forum but had to have somewhere to talk about Heather and Sam because I think they make an amazing couple.  This is the first time I've really watched the Bachelor and I'm a bit confused by some of the comments.  Can someone please tell me who Lana is?  What does ITM stand for?

Also this might be controversial, but if the connection between Sam and Heather is real, then how could Heather cope with him always being on dates with other women?  If Sam is truly into Heather then how could he kiss other women?  It's the only thing I don't understand about the Bachelor
Welcome1 Dutchy! So glad you joined and are loving Heather and Sam. I also think they are an amazing couple!

Lana is a girl who will be coming onto the show later on. We don't know when but she was spoiled in Daily Mail online that she is a contestant on the show. It also looks like there will be a few other girls with her. It is a twist just like Blake's season where he had new girls arrive on Episode 8.

ITM means In The Moment.. so when you see the contestants or Sam the lead (bachelor) talking and recapping their thoughts/feelings.
Here are some abbreviations that are helpful for the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As to the other, Katie did a fantastic job outlining why dates with other women  yes. It's sadly, just the show but it will be worth it if Sam and Heather make it in the end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Always wondered what ITM was! Thanks AAL. bestbud! :frommeto

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:12 pm

bestbud! I also wondered and learned it from others on this board. It's such a great place and I am still learning new things all the time. :Nod:

Can't wait to see more of Heather and Sam aka Bachman and H-Bomb beatingheart .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible