SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:53 pm

MiaHawk wrote:K seems incapable of keeping her F1 a secret. During the few moments of her speaking that aired, she basically announced that she is with Shawn. The mere mention of anything about Nick put a puss on her face, like she was trying to deflect from how much of a connection she had had with N (for the benefit of S) or because she has bad feelings toward Nick now. I am really curious to see how K and N interact on ATFR.
It was really kinda weird, she really does talk like we all know she's with Shawn, which we do, but she doesn't even pretend anymore.

I don't think it's for Shawn's benefit, I think she just doesn't like Nick and has bad feelings. I assume atfr will be a mess after seeing her last night.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:57 pm

I think Kaitlyn talks about her being with Shawn in the present tense not because of Shawn and not because of Nick but because of herself.

She wants to be in control and have it all be about her. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:58 pm

The one common theme of this season is that Kaitlyn does anything and everything she wants. It's her show and TPTB are just living in it laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Kait's face at saying she never thought Nick would actually come. This girl is too much.

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 74 Screen15

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:03 pm

MiaHawk wrote:K seems incapable of keeping her F1 a secret. During the few moments of her speaking that aired, she basically announced that she is with Shawn. The mere mention of anything about Nick put a puss on her face, like she was trying to deflect from how much of a connection she had had with N (for the benefit of S) or because she has bad feelings toward Nick now. I am really curious to see how K and N interact on ATFR.

Yeah...it's crazy obvious. I'm sure that there is a reason that was left in, which I feel like is to build suspense for the ATFR. That's probably why they are letting her write her super anti-Nick blogs and favorite "Shawn and Kaitlyn = true love forever" tweets. I feel like this all started happening after SC-gate, because in her initial blog about Nick, she was very complimentary. I feel like once TPTB realized that their "she picks no one" foiler was ruined, they had to think of something else. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the root cause of the tension between N/K, by telling K that N was the source of the sexting leaks or telling her that he just went on for fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait's face at saying she never thought Nick would actually come. This girl is too much.

But she was oh so giddy when he did show up! :Nod:

Shawn was right: "Kaitlyn's actions don't match her words". Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:08 pm

I don't think that Kaitlyn could possibly think that Nick went on the show just for fame. We could see the connection that they had and it's obvious she felt the connection at some point. The fact that she's downplaying all of it now means something happened between them or she's doing it for Shawn's sake

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait's face at saying she never thought Nick would actually come. This girl is too much.

But she was oh so giddy when he did show up!  :Nod:

Shawn was right: "Kaitlyn's actions don't match her words". Rolling Eyes

I think she was happiest about Nick in nyc and then in Dublin before the sex, and after her balcony scene, it was all downhill for her feelings towards Nick imo. Instead of the sex ruining her relationship with Shawn like she feared, I actually think it ruined her relationship with Nick.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:13 pm

^^ Yup, agreed. I think the sex just became this source of anxiety for her, which she started to associate with Nick. I also think that there was some producer interference, which made her start to have trust issues with Nick that she didn't really have before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:16 pm

Alanna wrote:I think she was happiest about Nick in nyc and then in Dublin before the sex, and after her balcony scene, it was all downhill for her feelings towards Nick imo. Instead of the sex ruining her relationship with Shawn like she feared, I actually think it ruined her relationship with Nick.

That's certainly the show I saw on my TV - both of the thoughts I bolded.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think she was happiest about Nick in nyc and then in Dublin before the sex, and after her balcony scene, it was all downhill for her feelings towards Nick imo. Instead of the sex ruining her relationship with Shawn like she feared, I actually think it ruined her relationship with Nick.

That's certainly the show I saw on my TV - both of the thoughts I bolded.
JMO
I've noticed we're getting the same feed this season hi

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 pm

I'm just counting the days until she is off of my tv screen for good, and I hope we never ever have such a poor excuse of a bachelorette ever again. This season sucked, she sucked, her F1 sucked, and I'm just over it all. BIP will be 'refreshing' after this trainwreck. no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill