SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:08 am

Columbia, MD wrote:I think Ben H. will get the lead.  Somehow I suspect TPTB see him the way they saw Sean Lowe, a "vanilla" type of guy who will give them a "clean" show and some redemption after the two train wrecks we have been put through. JMHO.

I don't know that it is in the bag yet. Ben Z got a whole lot of love tonight. He is just as clean cut, vanilla as BH and could give the same redemption...but he seems to have more emotion going for him. Plus he has the inside connection so he would know how things work and according to RS they got him on the show without having to go through the extensive interviews everyone else did. I could see it easily flipping after the rather bland performance BH exhibited tonight and during his big limo exit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:14 am

Testing the waters for Bens ... and then they will say that the public has been divided and they are both so loved ... that they are giving women the options - JMO. I personally don't have preferences, they are both pretty much the same in the hands of TPTB (I just prefer the face of Ben Z).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:04 am

bleuberry wrote:

Omgeee, I was just wondering what else could Nick talk about next week that we don't know yet, and yep, I wouldn't be surprised if he talks about the 'nature' of their relationship prior to him coming on the show.

I think discussing the nature of their relationship pre-show is certainly relevant to what came after...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:52 am

My observations from MTA:

1) Clint & JJ belong together. I think they were portrayed  during the Bette EXACTLY who they are.

2)Kaitlyn did not own up to her bad behavior. Instead we got more of "woe is me...". If she wanted to pursue the relationship with Nick she should have stayed away from the show, and let Britt have it. There was no need to bring Nick in and be disrespectful to the guys.

3) I'm not a fan of Ben Z because of the way he threw Josh under the bus. To me THAT said A LOT. I do find him very attractive, so I'll give him that.

4) Ben H is too young for the Bach role.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:55 am

Ariela wrote:My observations from MTA:

1) Clint & JJ belong together. I think they were portrayed  during the Bette EXACTLY who they are.

2)Kaitlyn did not own up to her bad behavior. Instead we got more of "woe is me...". If she wanted to pursue the relationship with Nick she should have stayed away from the show, and let Britt have it. There was no need to bring Nick in and be disrespectful to the guys.

3) I'm not a fan of Ben Z because of the way he threw Josh under the bus. To me THAT said A LOT. I do find him very attractive, so I'll give him that.

4) Ben H is too young for the Bach role.

I agree that Ben is too young for marriage... but choosing Ben would definitely change the tone of the show. Maybe TPTB are looking to replicate the immature cat fighting that went on during Jesse Palmer's season.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32 am

A few observations regarding last night

1) Notice that the tabloid reports about K and N's pre-show relationship came out after the taping of MTA but before the airing of MTA?
2) Tanner was TPTB=prompted to question K about her connection to N and how he felt that it was clear that she had a connection with N and no so much the other guys (implied S was included)
3) K is a bad liar
4) K slipped up and referred to S and his feelings in the present tense
5) Ben H seemed bitter at both K and S - even though after show he said he was close to Shawn and Cupcake
6) Ever notice they always show K and N in bed together (including next week's LCD) where Shawn just gets the couch.
7) Nick got all the I am in love with Nick sound bytes while Shawn gets I can see him fitting in my life soundbytes. No wonder the FRC is such a shock that she picks Shawn.
8) I am not sure how much Shawn knows about this information but I doubt much. His sister favorited an OK magazine story that she was forced to take N to the final 2 for the drama and yesterday favorited a tweet about TPTB's edit of K being responsible for sl*t-shaming so apparently she still supports K - will be interesting if she still supports K after FRC.
9) I will not watch the show live next week - because I don't think it's going to fun to watch for anyone and I'd rather be prepared than not.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 am

Someone said Ben H. takes himself too seriously and ITA. When CH joked about him not being that good-looking up close, he didn't even crack a smile, he actually looked a bit hurt. How can you not get such an obvious joke? I was like woah.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 am

mindless wrote:Someone said Ben H. takes himself too seriously and ITA. When CH joked about him not being that good-looking up close, he didn't even crack a smile, he actually looked a bit hurt. How can you not get such an obvious joke? I was like woah.

In her blog, K says that her relationship with Ben lacked passion and intensity. I can believe that . I find him attractive but stiff

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:33 am

News/ The Bachelorette: Men Tell All Special: 8 Crazy OMG Moments You Didn't See on TV!
by Baker Machado Today 5:00 AM PDT

You thought last night was dramatic?  

"I knew this night would be a wild one," Chris Harrison said early on during last night's Men Tell All episode of The Bachelorette.

Which is true, and just like its female counterpart when a Bachelor is doing the picking, the Men Tell All special did not disappoint when it came to drama. (Think Tanner calling Ian an a--hole, Ian getting down on one knee to apologize to all the guys, Chris making fun of Jared's spotty beard.)

To name a few moments.

Yet somehow there were even more juicy moments that you didn't see, and luckily we had our eyes and ears in the studio to catch every last bit of the amazingness that went down.

Here are eight things you didn't see last night on TV:

1. Even though it looked like there was tension and awkwardness onscreen between all the guys, they were really cordial and nice to each other when they came out to take their seats on stage. Many of the guys were slapping high fives and saying they hadn't seen each other in a while. (Sorry to disappoint.)

2. After playing clips of Ian's insane exit where he said all the guys loved making fart jokes (and after Tanner told him, "I think Princeton needs to teach a class in not being an a--hole"), Tanner walked over and asked Ian to pull his finger, which gave Ian a good chuckle.

3. When all the guys were piling on Clint for being so distant in the house, Chris "Cupcake" said that during Clint's last night in the house, Clint teased him by saying he was going to be the one eliminated that night because he wasn't wearing a belt. (Really, Cupcake, a belt?)

4. After Kupah asked JJ why he threw Clint under the bus when he was eliminated, JJ apologized to Clint and the boys actually stood up and shook hands and said everything was OK—which means the bromance is officially back on!

5. Hello, Bueller! Wonder why we never heard from Joshua? The one time he was called upon to talk, he was totally zoned out. During the group conversation about JJ and Clint, Chris Harrison called Joshua's name to get him involved in the discussion and it took him a moment to respond and figure out what everyone was talking about.

6. It was really hot in the studio, which made a few of the guys a bit sweaty. Ben Z and Jonathan were having major issues keeping the sweat off their foreheads (which we are totally fine with since they are both so hot) and Chris Harrison even said to producers he was having issues with the temperature in the room.

7. Regarding Nick joining the show, Kaitlyn said she felt Nick "got a bad edit" during Andi Dorfmann's season and that he gave her pointers and advice on how to handle being one of two Bachelorettes during the time they were messaging each other before the show.

8. Joshua (finally speaking!) told Kaitlyn that she owed him $30 to fix his hair after that epic bad haircut date, which Kaitlyn thought was really funny.

The Bachelorette finale airs Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/678225/the-bachelorette-men-tell-all-special-8-crazy-omg-moments-you-didn-t-see-on-tv?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-the_bachelorette&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_the_bachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:And the parasitic-symbiotic, scratch my back and I will scratch yours, love-hate relationship continues....  hmmm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  13m13 minutes ago
I'm proud to call you my friend too @chrisbharrison you have helped me through a lot.

He is there to exit the train, pick her up, brush her off, ask what she was doing in the middle of the tracks when he hit her and then call 911 for an ambulance. Oh--he sends a nice card and flowers while she is recuping from her "train accident". 🚋

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:14 am

So funny.  Chris reading his script before the show.  Love reality TV.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 69 Screen13
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 am

I apologize in advance if you feel differently, and obviously JMO, but I felt the entire Chris Harrison and K's tweeting and emailing segment to be so manufactured. Were they real? Probably, but I seriously doubt that past contestants didn't also get some very hurtful and derogatory posts. K chose to sleep with Nick before hand and the producers were right beside them filming it. Recall, the Bug and Ben fiasco? Once again, the producers were filming. If, you sign a reality tv contract, you must understand that you are essentially selling your soul. I recall the backlash at Emily for her comment about being a role model for Ricki and then the Arie and Jef comments.

Even more so now than even 3 or 4 years ago, SM, is part of the culture. To be so devastated by comments, while proudly owning the very behavior that was the cause of the comments on SM seems to be contradictory. While the comments were certainly rough, is that not to be expected in this day and age of the anonymity that sm affords.? To be clear, I don't condone the words on SM, but I think it should have been anticipated.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill