SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:44 pm

So since that guy voted for Britt, he doesn't get to have an opinion? That insane

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is ridiculous. Like tptb care about bullying. Please.

They are making it worse by humiliating her on tv, bringing it forward again. MO only. Other images could have been brought forward by editing. They were not.

nutty1 wrote:Is it really necessary for them to read these tweets?? They are only making her look worse.

kimberlyg wrote:I like Kaitlyn, but I really doubt she's the first to get hate tweets.  Andi got a lot too.  Nick has gotten them, and I'm sure Shawn has gotten them.  Other past cast members have gotten them too.  And K has, to some extent, put herself out there on snapchat/periscope/etc. more than other leads have in the past.  It's why social media, even for pseudo celebrities, is problematic because it blurs the line too much and can lead to trouble.

That said, people really should STFU because the contestants really are real people, and it likely does hurt most of them to get bombarded by stuff like that on an every day basis.

Kashathediva wrote:By highlighting K's negative social media, TPTB threw oil on the fire.
Her sm reaction will be even worse now.
People will comment on her attire tonight with her dress being cut to her navel, sneaking off to Shawn/Ben's room off camera and unsanctioned. Anything else Kaitlynized will be held against her.

JMO, I think Kaitlyn wanted the segment, I think she wants people to feel sorry for her. She wants people to feel sorry for her. This just doesn't meet the level of people calling Andi a murderer.

And to these whiny men. Bryon's F1 came on the show midway through, the women were okay with it, so stop whining. I am over these men complaining about Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:44 pm

This Nick crap makes me dislike Kaitlyn. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:44 pm

The guys are figuratively nailing her. Good for them.
She is not taking this well by throwing it back on them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 1m1 minute ago Robert Mills retweeted Astroglide
I love it when my sex lube has an anti-bullying platform

He's such a freak but yeah, his fingerprints are all over the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Oh and obviously Shawn was the most upset by bringing Nick on the show. Yeah right there, one of the guys said, not necessarily. K potentially spoiling again!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 52 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:46 pm

So is Ian going to get a chance to apologize after that ordeal he did

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Sorry guys, don't you just realize that Shawn was the only one of you in the first group that mattered to her. Even her explanation to Ben H was all about how important Shawn was and her nerves on him leaving.

These guys should stop fixating on Nick and realize that she treated you all like crap compared to Shawn. Fixate on the right man who she screwed you for.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 pm

She's getting her back up at the mention of Shawn. This girl IMO is intimidated by what he thinks. JMHO I've said it before but a lot of what she says is going to be a reflection of how will Shawn react.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 pm

I think some of the guys were even more disillusioned about K after watching all season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:48 pm

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 52 CKZsl-JUEAE_ahV
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Amen, @chrisbharrison! #MenTellAll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:48 pm

So will the announce the new lead at AFTFR or on Dancing with The Stars in the Fall

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill