SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:37 pm

After watching UnReal it would't surprise me if these tweets were made up.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:37 pm

I like Kaitlyn, but I really doubt she's the first to get hate tweets. Andi got a lot too. Nick has gotten them, and I'm sure Shawn has gotten them. Other past cast members have gotten them too. And K has, to some extent, put herself out there on snapchat/periscope/etc. more than other leads have in the past. It's why social media, even for pseudo celebrities, is problematic because it blurs the line too much and can lead to trouble.

That said, people really should STFU because the contestants really are real people, and it likely does hurt most of them to get bombarded by stuff like that on an every day basis.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:38 pm

Exactly, if they cared so much about her and her family, they would have edited the show differently. the guys weren't going to s:@tshame her so why wouldn't the producers make it the focus of the MTA and while at it, why not show the lead as a classless nose-picking, feet sniffing sleep-around. Talk about running this girl over with a tractor trailer.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:38 pm

Dang. Why don't they talk to "drunken" Ryan? He gave CH the best nickname ever.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:39 pm

My thoughts EXACTLY:

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 51 Mta10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:39 pm

By highlighting K's negative social media, TPTB threw oil on the fire.
Her sm reaction will be even worse now.
People will comment on her attire tonight with her dress being cut to her navel, sneaking off to Shawn/Ben's room off camera and unsanctioned. Anything else Kaitlynized will be held against her.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Aww Jared and Kait. So adorbs.

Kait is a little turned on by Ben laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Here we go, Kaitlyn lying about Nick again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Aww Jared and Kait. So adorbs.

Kait is a little turned on by Ben laugh out loud

Turn on by Ben?  SHAWN better watch it because it will just be in the moment again

Last edited by reason on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Kaitlyn is lying to Chris Manson about the Nick stuff. It is very obvious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 pm

This is such BS, Kaitlyn knew he was coming on the show. She put it out of her mind, yeah right!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 51 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Jared....what a guy!!! beatingheart

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill