SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ Very true. They are friends, at least for now.

TWT whether friends for a season or friends for a lifetime, just like anyone else that goes through similar circumstances.

Zak Waddell's friend Ben is a good example of a friend for life since he was at his wedding this summer.

And Ben was the terrible villain that Mike G had to spend the whole 2:1 date throwing under the bus to save poor Des. Yet, Zak who is good friends with Des and Chris had "evil" Ben at his intimate Ireland wedding. Goes to show you the hate shown on the show doesn't always transfer to real life.

And SM, my post was meant to show that we are saying because these men are all anti-Clint and he is evil after one week in the house with him, if you watch Des's MTA they were all attacking Ben then. Things change as they get to know each other in the real world. And yes saying that those 20 men who knew him for one week are all right sounds a lot like Shawn's 40 men hate Nick mantra to me. And as we know after last season everyone but Josh made up with Nick. He and Brian Osborne skyped during every episode of Andi's show. So things change.

Clint maybe a royal jerk, I have no idea. I do know that I don't remember who Kory is, and this is not all that different from Ian who complained that the men were all having boring immature conversation. Perhaps, Ian and Clint were just too far out of their elements with this bachelorette and this season? Perhaps they would have been better off with Andi. Now I put it on them as I think Cupcake is extremely intelligent and managed to handle it just fine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:04 pm

I don't think Ian was too out of his element, b/c Kaitlyn talked about how we wrote notes to her and told her how much he liked her, which aligns with what he said on night one. I think he did really like her, but his arrogance got the best of him as he never thought that an ex-model, Princeton grad would get rejected half-way in.

In regard to Clint, you may be right about me judging too quickly and harshly. But he was bffs with JJ, who just seemed like an idiot on the periscope I saw, which makes me think Clint is an idiot as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think Ian was too out of his element, b/c Kaitlyn talked about how we wrote notes to her and told her how much he liked her, which aligns with what he said on night one. I think he did really like her, but his arrogance got the best of him as he never thought that an ex-model, Princeton grad would get rejected half-way in.

In regard to Clint, you may be right about me judging too quickly and harshly. But he was bffs with JJ, who just seemed like an idiot on the periscope I saw, which makes me think Clint is an idiot as well.

I don't pay as much attention to SM as others do, so like I said, Clint may be a grade A arrogant jerk. I have no idea. But I do think he was incredibly bored by Kaitlyn. I think he got back from their date and realized when he wasn't sucking face with her they were awkward and he didn't really enjoy himself. I thought he was an a** on the group date and was kind of begging her to reject him. Then at the cocktail party he decided to mess with her mind. So yup, I can see a jerk.

As for Ian, I think as time went on and the other guys seemed more and more "simple" or immature to him and Kaitlyn bonded with them and not him he too started to loose patience with the frat house atmosphere. Remember by SA everyone but Nick seemed to have started to realize that Shawn was the big dog and Kaitlyn's F1 and were already backing off and letting him be the man. I could see that really annoying Ian. You like personal trainer over Princeton educated me? And my car accident was worse than his, I had to learn to walk and run again. I was hit and left for dead. So yup, I think Ian was over Kaitlyn and her choices, but I think he was also a jerk in the way he handled it.

Sorry, I have been trying to not write novels on here anymore. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:As for Ian, I think as time went on and the other guys seemed more and more "simple" or immature to him and Kaitlyn bonded with them and not him he too started to loose patience with the frat house atmosphere.  Remember by SA everyone but Nick seemed to have started to realize that Shawn was the big dog and Kaitlyn's F1 and were already backing off and letting him be the man.  I could see that really annoying Ian.  You like personal trainer over Princeton educated me?  And my car accident was worse than his, I had to learn to walk and run again.  I was hit and left for dead.  So yup, I think Ian was over Kaitlyn and her choices, but I think he was also a jerk in the way he handled it.
When it is worded like that, welp, it really casts new insight into Ian's issues (although I agree his conduct was terrible).

Funny thing though, Shawn was pretty much saying the same thing regarding Jared... who, him?! Over me?!

Jared is the one who I find to be the sweetest and most genuine of anyone on the show. Just kindness and class that young man is!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Funny thing though, Shawn was pretty much saying the same thing regarding Jared... who, him?! Over me?!

Jared is the one who I find to be the sweetest and most genuine of anyone on the show. Just kindness and class that young man is!

I agree with this view of Jared that we've been given. But I never saw Shawn's issue was with Jared - they always seemed to be friendly and Shawn would often give a little pat of encouragement to Jared or - other guys who were "not Nick" - as they would go out on dates with Kaitlyn. Instead I saw Shawn's issue was with Kaitlyn because based on what she had said to him ("you're the one") he couldn't understand why she would say that and then turn around shortly thereafter and give Jared a date rose and extra time when he would believe she could have given Shawn the rose and extra time. IMO anyone put in that situation would wonder just what the H*** Kaitlyn was thinking because it's surely a mixed signal.

IMO this may also have been an eye opening situation to Kaitlyn as well. I think that up until that time she had pretty much been allowed to do most of the things she wanted to do perhaps with little more than a suggestion from the producers. I think it's possible that she wanted to give Shawn that date rose and extra time and this could have been the first time the producers put their foot down and told her she had to give it to Jared instead. I know the show always tries to make it seem like it's the lead who decides what the dates are and who goes on them and even who gets date roses - but IMO that's not true and never has been - the producers make those decisions and the lead has to follow along.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 am

Lucas15 wrote:snipped..

IMO this may also have been an eye opening situation to Kaitlyn as well. I think that up until that time she had pretty much been allowed to do most of the things she wanted to do perhaps with little more than a suggestion from the producers. I think it's possible that she wanted to give Shawn that date rose and extra time and this could have been the first time the producers put their foot down and told her she had to give it to Jared instead. I know the show always tries to make it seem like it's the lead who decides what the dates are and who goes on them and even who gets date roses - but IMO that's not true and never has been - the producers make those decisions and the lead has to follow along.
JMHO

IA That IMO is the only reason Jared got the GDR. This fueled the jealousy even further.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA That IMO is the only reason Jared got the GDR. This fueled the jealousy even further.

And not "just" jealousy (I never felt Shawn got very jealous over Jared) but Shawn had already said to Kaitlyn "your actions don't match your words". Here was a chance to put more actions front and center to Shawn that didn't match her words.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:09 pm

No offense but Kaitlyn was the Bachelorette.  She could not give every rose to Shawn, always choose him 1st, take him on every 1 on 1 date.....  Shawn IMO was offensive in his remarks while comparing himself with Jarod to the producer.  I would imagine in Shawn's normal life the women fight over him.  I don't doubt he was very into Kaitlyn but he seriously could not handle the "competition."  That is why he repeatedly lashed out at and could not stand "the Other Guy."  By saying Shawn would be friendly and give a "pat of encouragement" to all the other guys except Nick does not reflect positively on Shawn.  It smacks of arrogance and condensation.  Shawn had serious jealousy issues on the show and their really is no way to sugar coat that. As always, JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:49 pm

I agree Seabear. Shawn's jealousy does not show a love for Kaitlyn just spoiled behaviour. Not a good reflection of him being shown and makes me wonder how or if they will redeem him in viewers eyes. I am looking forward to what her mother has to say each guy and how they respond.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:12 pm

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 24 CKHVklRUcAAV_5J
TV Guide ‏@TVGuide ·
#TheBachelorette #MenTellAll Clip: What does @JJHLane think about the @ClintArlis bromance? http://tvgd.co/1HSvNoW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:36 pm

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 24 11378516_102424216772251_1765752059_n
turtleconvertible @tenleymolzahn's "good side" @jjhlane21 and my "bad side" #thebachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Maddy wrote:TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 24 CKHVklRUcAAV_5J
TV Guide ‏@TVGuide  ·
#TheBachelorette #MenTellAll Clip: What does @JJHLane think about the @ClintArlis bromance? http://tvgd.co/1HSvNoW  

I don't like that Joe is laughing at him. That's rude. Let him say his piece.

I almost feel bad for Clint and JJ, the way they were edited on the show. If you go to their Instagram's, you learn a lot about them - like how JJ's daughter is his whole world and how Clint is a huge animal-lover. And you can tell on Twitter that they are really good friends with the guys. Honestly I feel like the show is trying way too hard to paint these two as "bad guys/villains" for entertainment and ratings purposes when all that happened was that they became close friends in the house (where they are secluded for days without access to the outside world).

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill