SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 pm

mindless wrote:I will be interested in what Ben H. has to say as well, mainly because by the sounds of things that night in SA was really awkward and he basically knew he was spinning his wheels. Yet on their FD he went on and on about how Kaitlyn's never disappointed him etc. His little speech just wasn't believable at all considering everything. If they elaborate on the events of that night then how are we to believe he was seriously in the running or falling in love with Kaitlyn? The last couple of episodes of Ben and Kaitlyn just seem like a bad play. Doesn't make Ben look genuine either IMO.
I don't think they will elaborate any further on that. Plus, wasn't that kinda already handled when he asked her about it? He asked her if he was spinning his wheels and she assured him that he wasn't. It doesn't reflect badly on him when he was put an uncomfortable situation and Kaitlyn basically BS'd and kept him around anyway.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:44 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mindless wrote:I will be interested in what Ben H. has to say as well, mainly because by the sounds of things that night in SA was really awkward and he basically knew he was spinning his wheels. Yet on their FD he went on and on about how Kaitlyn's never disappointed him etc. His little speech just wasn't believable at all considering everything. If they elaborate on the events of that night then how are we to believe he was seriously in the running or falling in love with Kaitlyn? The last couple of episodes of Ben and Kaitlyn just seem like a bad play. Doesn't make Ben look genuine either IMO.
I don't think they will elaborate any further on that. Plus, wasn't that kinda already handled when he asked her about it? He asked her if he was spinning his wheels and she assured him that he wasn't. It doesn't reflect badly on him when he was put an uncomfortable situation and Kaitlyn basically BS'd and kept him around anyway.

RS said that he does ask her why she didn't tell him about the sex at the MTA and she basically repeats her blog answer (relationships move at different paces) and he recounts hearing the whole "you're the one" story and being on a cot, while Shawn/Kaitlyn were on the king bed, according to CH's interview.

I actually do feel like it kind of reflects badly on him too. When he asked her about it the first time, she never actually gave him a good answer. He basically realized that "when Shawn's in the room, she doesn't pay attention to me at all. Shawn is her #1 and she's not hiding it". Yet, for him to still say he's falling for her and that she's never disappointed him? It rung false to me, like they were lines he was fed to say to make him seem more heartbroken than he really was. That doesn't make him a bad person, of course, but it does kind of indicate that he's willing to play along with TPTB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Luvstruck wrote:The guy I want to see talk is Jared. I really think he would have been final 3 if Shawn hadn't been so jealous of him getting the group date rose. Ben was Shawn's roomie and knew of her relationship with S so no real threat. She already knew she would upset the applecart enough by keeping Nick.

I'm sure Kaitlyn kept Ben over both Jared and Cupcake who she legitimately cried at saying bye to because he's the F3 next Bachelor and she was told to by producers. She was about as interested in him as Andi was in Chris. I don't like it because I'd rather ramp up on the sad exits then have a F3 where they basically give each other a hand shake and a see ya without any emotions.

I don't think Shawn had anything to do with it, but the producers did, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 pm

relaxing wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:The guy I want to see talk is Jared. I really think he would have been final 3 if Shawn hadn't been so jealous of him getting the group date rose. Ben was Shawn's roomie and knew of her relationship with S so no real threat. She already knew she would upset the applecart enough by keeping Nick.

I'm sure Kaitlyn kept Ben over both Jared and Cupcake who she legitimately cried at saying bye to because he's the F3 next Bachelor and she was told to by producers.  She was about as interested in him as Andi was in Chris.  I don't like it because I'd rather ramp up on the sad exits then have a F3 where they basically give each other a hand shake and a see ya without any emotions.  

I don't think Shawn had anything to do with it, but the producers did, IMO.

I agree and since Jared and Shawn were hanging out this past Sunday, I think all have moved on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:for him to still say he's falling for her and that she's never disappointed him? It rung false to me, like they were lines he was fed to say to make him seem more heartbroken than he really was. That doesn't make him a bad person, of course, but it does kind of indicate that he's willing to play along with TPTB.

Which is one of the reasons why they considered him (and probably picked him) for the next lead. IMO we probably underestimate all that being the lead entails and the extent to which a lead has to play ball. I know that some will look back at HDDA (Andy Baldwin) who refused to do some of the dumb things they asked him to do and he got away with it. The operative phrase here is, IMO "look back" - that happened a long time ago and the game is played a bit differently now than it was then. JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

RS said that he does ask her why she didn't tell him about the sex at the MTA and she basically repeats her blog answer (relationships move at different paces) and he recounts hearing the whole "you're the one" story and being on a cot, while Shawn/Kaitlyn were on the king bed, according to CH's interview.

I actually do feel like it kind of reflects badly on him too. When he asked her about it the first time, she never actually gave him a good answer. He basically realized that "when Shawn's in the room, she doesn't pay attention to me at all. Shawn is her #1 and she's not hiding it". Yet, for him to still say he's falling for her and that she's never disappointed him? It rung false to me, like they were lines he was fed to say to make him seem more heartbroken than he really was. That doesn't make him a bad person, of course, but it does kind of indicate that he's willing to play along with TPTB.

It definitely rings false because he is trying to become the next lead. Maybe because I find the way Kaitlyn handled that whole situation in SA just tacky, I don't fault Ben for putting on an act. But I don't think he actually heard Kaitlyn tell Shawn he was "the one". If he did he has impeccable timing returning to the room and hearing that.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:36 pm

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 19 11296689_882129948533209_501991168_n
jjhlane21 Join Clint and me for our Villains 101 Workshop. This intense 2 day seminar will equip you with a strong foundation to start achieving your master, diabolical schemes.
Topics include:
1. Evil lair site selection and common pitfalls
2. Identifying and defeating your nemesis
3. Villains Over Time: an introspective look at the pioneers of the industry
4. Calling their bluff: what to do when governments won't pay your asking price **Space is limited and fills up quickly** Coming to a dark and seedy warehouse district near you.
ashley_iaconetti I couldn't distract these two from their love for one another. #bromance #BrokebackBachelorette #villiansgottavil #MenTellAll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:41 pm

On ABC's "The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All" (7/20)
July 15, 2015                            

KAITLYN FACES THE MEN SHE REJECTED AS 17 JILTED BACHELORS CONFRONT HER,
ON ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE: THE MEN TELL ALL,” MONDAY, JULY 20

A Preview at the Dramatic Bachelorette Season Finale Will Be Featured

A Sneak Peek at the Second Season of ABC’s Highly Anticipated Sexy, Romantic Summer Series “Bachelor in Paradise” Also will be Showcased

“The Men Tell All” – It’s an exciting, unpredictable reunion viewers won’t want to miss as the most memorable bachelors from this season – including Ben H., Ben Z., Chris “Cupcake,” Clint, Ian, JJ, Jared, Ryan M., Tanner and Tony — return to confront each other and Kaitlyn one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. A first look at the second season of ABC’s highly anticipated hot summer series, “Bachelor in Paradise,” will be featured, along with a preview of the explosive final days of Kaitlyn’s journey to find love, on “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All,” MONDAY, JULY 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Fasten your seat belts as there is another wild ride in store as an all-star cast of Bachelor and Bachelorette favorites escape to beautiful Mexico for a second chance at love. The drama, heartbreak and just plain crazy will be on full display when the second season of “Bachelor in Paradise” premieres on SUNDAY, AUGUST 2 and MONDAY, AUGUST 3 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). But first — a sneak peek of the romance and hijinks ahead will be featured.

Now, the bachelors have plenty to say – beginning with Ian, who not only harshly berated Kaitlyn before walking off the show, but also had some insensitive things to say about his fellow bachelors. However, after thinking about his dramatic exit, Ian decides to do something quite unusual to gain everyone’s forgiveness.

JJ takes the “hot seat” to give details about his “bro-mance” with Clint. Why did he throw his best friend under the bus? What will happen when JJ and Clint come face-to-face for the first time since leaving the show? Jared, the soft spoken bachelor, who left broken hearted, will attempt to get closure when he sees Kaitlyn for the first time since his tearful exit. Is he still carrying a torch for her?

Tall, dark and handsome Ben H. discusses how painful it was to learn that Kaitlyn told Shawn he was “the one” in San Antonio. He confronts her in hopes of getting answers to some questions, including why she never shared that she was intimate with Nick in Dublin.

In one the most dramatic moments of the night, Chris Harrison explores the cyber bullying Kaitlyn had to endure during the season, as she was sent a deluge of hateful, threatening messages simply because people didn’t agree with her personal choices. An emotional Bachelorette describes the impact all this negativity has had on her and her family.

Finally, Kaitlyn must come face-to-face with the bachelors she sent home broken hearted. She answers some tough questions as she tries to explain what it is like to juggle multiple relationships.

Lighthearted bloopers from this season and a preview of the finale and the final two bachelors – Nick and Shawn, who are hoping to capture Kaitlyn’s heart and the final rose, will be featured. These two men may be the most contentious final two suitors in Bachelorette history, but they both are madly in love with Kaitlyn. Will all commotion interfere with Kaitlyn’s most important decision ever? Will she end up with her happily ever after or remain single?

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,D,L parental guideline.

For more information on “The Bachelorette” visit ABC.com.

ABC Media Relations: Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
Mitch Messinger (818) 460-6532; mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

Photography and video available at www.disneyabcpress.com. Photo request line (818) 460-6611.

Follow us on:     Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette
Twitter: @BacheloretteABC
                                    #TheBachelorette
                                    #MenTellAll
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/the-bachelorette-the-men-tell-all/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

It definitely rings false because he is trying to become the next lead. Maybe because I find the way Kaitlyn handled that whole situation in SA just tacky, I don't fault Ben for putting on an act. But I don't think he actually heard Kaitlyn tell Shawn he was "the one". If he did he has impeccable timing returning to the room and hearing that.

Yeah, I didn't think he heard it either but CH said he did in an interview he did. Maybe he misspoke or lied to create buzz for ATFR, but Kaitlyn seems to have no filter, so I could see her doing it.

And, I agree - it's hard for me to fault Ben too much in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:Tall, dark and handsome Ben H. discusses how painful it was to learn that Kaitlyn told Shawn he was “the one” in San Antonio. He confronts her in hopes of getting answers to some questions, including why she never shared that she was intimate with Nick in Dublin.
Ahh.. So Ben H (who barely seemed like he was in love with Kaitlyn) found it painful to watch on screen and find out K told Shawn he was the one?

Does this mean viewers will feel bad for him? And more importantly will viewers extend the same, if not more, sympathy to Nick who also found out about this when watching and after proposing?  question

Something tells me Nick's pain will be justified and explained away no matter what... while Ben's pain will seem more legit (even though he himself confessed he knew something happened with K&S). Rolling Eyes

Double standard, imo, once again.  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 pm

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 19 11426647_1632547883659849_773023091_n
ashley_iaconetti Somehow I managed to get all of these handsome gentlemen back to my hotel room. #MenTellAll #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Tall, dark and handsome Ben H. discusses how painful it was to learn that Kaitlyn told Shawn he was “the one” in San Antonio. He confronts her in hopes of getting answers to some questions, including why she never shared that she was intimate with Nick in Dublin.
Ahh.. So Ben H (who barely seemed like he was in love with Kaitlyn) found it painful to watch on screen and find out K told Shawn he was the one?

Does this mean viewers will feel bad for him? And more importantly will viewers extend the same, if not more, sympathy to Nick who also found out about this when watching and after proposing?  question

Something tells me Nick's pain will be justified and explained away no matter what... while Ben's pain will seem more legit (even though he himself confessed he knew something happened with K&S). Rolling Eyes

Double standard, imo, once again.  Suspect
I think every guy who was still there at that point has the right to be upset about that. Plus, it happened in Ben's room when he left to go take a shower which is probably why they are focusing on it. It was really inconsiderate for her to do that. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill