SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:38 pm

This is really MTN. I was more interested in reading who was promoted the most for next bachelor, but nothing from RS. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:40 pm

mindless wrote:I just can't get over how rude it is to go to a room shared by two guys and then basically just hang out with one of them. Ben shouldn't have to bring it to her attention that it's rude, she should know!

I'm still surprised after all that TPTB, Kaitlyn or whoever convinced him to stay.  Maybe they did promise him the lead at that point to get him to stay or maybe he just really wanted to travel.  But I personally would've walked and taken a far less stressful and controled, more fun vacation of my own in place of sticking around for how many more weeks was it?  hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:42 pm

mindless wrote:I just can't get over how rude it is to go to a room shared by two guys and then basically just hang out with one of them. Ben shouldn't have to bring it to her attention that it's rude, she should know!

She was probably laying in Shawn's bed the whole time. How awkward and rude, I agree.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:46 pm

The description of that entire evening doesn't make sense and is super awkward.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Super rude.no  Exactly why IMO Kaitlyn and Shawn were not just talking while Ben was in the shower. NO RESPECT.no no I am surprised that they did not offer to help Ben roll his cot out into the hallway and hang the Do Not Disturb sign on the door! cantstopl

Last edited by Seabear on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:50 pm

No more rude than bringing in a guy half way through the season, and telling the guys to shut up about it.
To me, that would be much worse if I were one of those guys on the show; it shows a callous person, with no regard for their feelings. She couldn't care less about any of their feelings, including S....it was all about K getting her fields plowed. MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 13 2498057887

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Beagle wrote:This is really MTN. I was more interested in reading who was promoted the most for next bachelor, but nothing from RS. hmmm

RS said that Ben H said "all the right things" we see this year after year at MTA/WTA that the next lead basically remains very PC and kind towards the current lead.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Ariela wrote:

No more rude than bringing in a guy half way through the season, and telling the guys to shut up about it.
To me, that would be much worse if I were one of those guys on the show; it shows a callous person, with no regard for their feelings. She couldn't care less about any of their feelings, including S....it was all about K getting her fields plowed. MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 13 2498057887

I think it is. I don't find bringing Nick in rude, because she's supposed to be looking for a partner for life and she shouldn't have to settle for second best just because she happens to be the lead of this silly show. If Nick's the best for her then she needs to find out. Spending all her energy on one guy in the presence of another guy she's supposedly still dating as well is way out of line though. Can't believe Ben H. didn't just leave.

Last edited by mindless on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:03 pm

I think Ben H partly felt left out because Kaitlyn was on the king size bed with Shawn. I'm sure they all had some type of group conversation, but I guess it's hard to feel included in this environment when she probably had all eyes on Shawn. He probably jumped in the shower to relieve himself of the weirdness.

MakeMoves - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Ariela wrote:

Well...she's not the first who had an alum from another season interested in her.  The difference is they normally aren't asked to stay.  Personally, it doesn't bother me that she let Nick stay.  It shows she wanted to explore all options.  Like many others have said, (including K herself...well, something similar) its better to have tried and know it won't work than not let him stay and the F1 always wonder, if she'd actually taken time to explore a relationship with Nick, would she be interested in the F1.

We know the ones the lead's interested in, normally get perks or SQT both on and off film, but to do it in front of one of the other guys, where one of them is already receiving special treatment, in the same room (their room, not hers)...  rude.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Me too. That is just OTT inconsiderate. The alpha dog made sure his spot was secured in that King Size bed. Reminds me of my little dog laying on my side of the bed with the look of "Yeah I know this is your spot, so what" look. :Bendog

Just for clarification purposes, I'm pretty sure it was sleuthers on this forum that sleuthed out the penthouse suite for Nikki vs hotel rooms for the others. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Yeah, that's pretty awful. I remember how much crap Britt got for making out with Chris in front of the other girls, and this is just as bad (if not worse). Obviously, Shawn felt like it was just the two of them there since Ben's name never came up when he recounted the story to Ben. It's one thing to have strong feelings for Shawn, it's another to be disrespectful and flaunt that connection in front of another guy who's falling in love you and has always been considerate of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill