SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 am

bluwavz wrote:

Love that Nick is taking fans step by step through his journey via SM. First time ever a "contestant" has done so... groundbreaking.

Smiley great to see all the supportive fan comments he is getting via Twitter to the plane post. Also, loads of favs.
Such a nice change from the negativity.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:04 pm

julychild wrote:They need several days to work them all up and mess with their minds?

LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:38 pm

@laurabelpro
@viallnicholas28 It was a pleasure meeting u today.. I'm the VirginAmerica services agent you met with today in Chgo. pic.twitter.com/1krHdmsoiN

photo 64E5A519-337D-4A3B-97E5-3DB08241FF1D_zpse76soqd8.jpg

Sex guy flies Virgin :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:58 pm

notarose wrote:@laurabelpro
@viallnicholas28 It was a pleasure meeting u today.. I'm the VirginAmerica services agent you met with today in Chgo. pic.twitter.com/1krHdmsoiN

photo 64E5A519-337D-4A3B-97E5-3DB08241FF1D_zpse76soqd8.jpg

Appropriate comes to mind!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 68 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:00 pm

He looks tired, or worried, or sad?
Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:07 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
@viallnicholas28 It was a pleasure meeting u today.. I'm the VirginAmerica services agent you met with today in Chgo.

cantstopl hehehe rofl

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Nick with his humor would appreciate That. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:15 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love that Nick is taking fans step by step through his journey via SM. First time ever a "contestant" has done so... groundbreaking.

Smiley  great to see all the supportive fan comments he is getting via Twitter to the plane post.  Also, loads of favs.
Such a nice change from the negativity.
:yes: yes :claphands just one of the many, but remembering pre-show days and Nick's SM family exchange:
‏@BelleEeg15 2 hours ago
@viallnicholas28
If the going gets tough, just remember how really, really COOL you are...really

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:On the outside chance Nick or family/friend sees this, bringing it forward:
Shout out to Nick:
Have Bella draw a little mouth zippered on your hand like a bracelet around your wrist.
Whenever Chris Manson asks you a pointed question during the ATFR, take your finger and rub the bracelet drawing.
It will be a shout out to BBF.  Our secret code, Nick!

It will give you a 3 sec pause to refigure your thoughts. A pause button!
Remember--it's better to be happy than right. Your fans want you happy. Screw the right. Keep it zippered Nick!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:37 pm

happygolucky wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
@viallnicholas28 It was a pleasure meeting u today.. I'm the VirginAmerica services agent you met with today in Chgo.

cantstopl hehehe rofl

Well, Nick has been linked to 2 "Virgin"s in the past 7 days - hotel after party and now airline.
News Flash - Richard Branson was at the same hotel on the same night as Nick.  Branson was in Chicago celebrating his birthday.  Oh my, 2 of the top 5 guys from my personal fantasy league sharing a geotag.  
Heart be still :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:56 pm

notarose wrote:Well, Nick has been linked to 2 "Virgin"s in the past 7 days - hotel after party and now airline.
News Flash - Richard Branson was at the same hotel on the same night as Nick.  Branson was in Chicago celebrating his birthday.  Oh my, 2 of the top 5 guys from my personal fantasy league sharing a geotag.  
I didn't know that ... so cool ... nice to be "IN-crowd" just by association (RB maybe in my top 10 too) Hugesmile yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:
notarose wrote:Well, Nick has been linked to 2 "Virgin"s in the past 7 days - hotel after party and now airline.
I didn't know that ... so cool ... nice to be "IN-crowd" just by association (RB maybe in my top 10 too) Hugesmile yes

bestbud!  Dare I say we have great taste in men.  Common threads - intellectual, risk-taking, creative, maverick/outlier, couldn't care less what people outside their family/friend circle think, not afraid to fail, quirky, family orientated, intense, cause minded, never trivial, and driven.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1