SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:I think Nick is hoping Shawn and Kait don't work out and he can swoop in.  JMO.

Imo, I don't think Nick wants to get back with Kaitlyn at all based on what Nick said that if he doesn't end up with Kaitlyn, no matter how magical it appears b/c he doesn't want to be with someone who didn't choose him over others.

I see Nick as thinking he has no regrets, he went after the girl, she didn't choose him, he no longer has to wonder "What if", and while it hurt, he can move forward knowing he tried and it wasn't meant to be.

Posted this awhile back but reposting because I think this is where Nick's head is at.  jmo

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 75 Vlcsna10
RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 75 Vlcsna11
RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 75 Vlcsna12
RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 75 Vlcsna13
RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 75 Vlcsna14
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Good point.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Well Shawn said the same thing and I'm pretty sure he'd go kick some puppies if that had actually happened, so I dunno. I definitely think Nick's sm before snapchat showed a lot of hope that he and Kait still had a chance.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Shawn hasn't been on this show twice and to F2.

Back to Nick, I think his SM is just him trying to be optimistic and positive and imo, the opposite of last year. I don't see any indication he is still interested in Kaitlyn and his tweets/IG posts are/were in relation to what was shown on the show (kinda like what he did while filming). If he is still tweeting all that stuff post-ATFR and weeks later? Then that will be an viable option. Until then, I don't see it.

Kaitlyn's SM activity on the other hand in regards to Nick, imo, is based on her wanting to hide her head in the sand (like she did with Jared not wanting to talk about it) and her F1 hating Nick. Those two things just make for her distancing herself, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:46 pm

I don't see Nick's SM as trying to get Kaitlyn back, I see it has him sharing the season with people. Nick enjoying his life and hanging out with other women, etc, doesn't seem like a man pining away for Kaitlyn. Compared to last summer when if he was seen out, he specifically used body language to say, I am not interested in any other woman. I personally think he is way over Kaitlyn and her antics. If not I think Mama Viall and Sister Viall would be happy to knock some sense into him. JMO

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Well Shawn said the same thing and I'm pretty sure he'd go kick some puppies if that had actually happened, so I dunno. I definitely think Nick's sm before snapchat showed a lot of hope that he and Kait still had a chance.

spitcoffee cantstopl

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:02 pm

^ Good thing Nick wouldn't kick puppies. And I know that the post is in jest but it is telling to me because that wouldn't even be sarcasm that pertains to Nick. The better man didn't win the show/girl but he is the winner overall, imo.

Also, regarding Nick's post-show behavior, Nick was liking IG pics of women post-filming and before him being on the show was aired. Kaitlyn would have seen that as well since she was following him for those weeks. Nick was out and about and not wallowing in depression. I think he has no interest in being with Kaitlyn which is why I think it is so easy for him to tweet about sex-gate and support her as a friend because he is over it all and just commenting along.

I think Nick is in a much, much healthier place than Kaitlyn is, because Nick can actually talk about it via his SM posts whilst Kaitlyn has her head in the sand. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:40 pm

mindless wrote:I believe Nick will be fine, because this time he knows he did everything he could and she still picked the other guy. When Andi broke up with him, she in a way blamed it on him and his over-analyzing, or at the very least painted a very grim picture of their future together. Nick obviously didn't agree that that is how things would turn out, so I'm sure he was left wondering what he did wrong and what he could've done differently to change the outcome. He was blaming himself, he was blaming misunderstandings, when the truth of the matter was that she simply wanted someone else. It was cruel to leave him wondering like that.

This time he knows Kaitlyn a lot better and she knows him. They have fun, they have passion, they have good conversation. There is nothing more he could've done and I'm sure he knows that. Hopefully she also made it clear while breaking up with him that it's not him or their relationship, she's just in love with Shawn. If she did then I don't see why he wouldn't respect that. He should feel proud of himself for giving it his all, even if it didn't end as he hoped.

2boys3girls wrote:I just don't want to see a cold, heartless K at the FRC. I get that there is a new relationship with someone else but have a little class, wish the F2 well, and move on.

Yes and Yes!!  :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Good thing Nick wouldn't kick puppies. And I know that the post is in jest but it is telling to me because that wouldn't even be sarcasm that pertains to Nick. The better man didn't win the show/girl but he is the winner overall, imo.

Also, regarding Nick's post-show behavior, Nick was liking IG pics of women post-filming and before him being on the show was aired. Kaitlyn would have seen that as well since she was following him for those weeks. Nick was out and about and not wallowing in depression. I think he has no interest in being with Kaitlyn which is why I think it is so easy for him to tweet about sex-gate and support her as a friend because he is over it all and just commenting along.

I think Nick is in a much, much healthier place than Kaitlyn is, because Nick can actually talk about it via his SM posts whilst Kaitlyn has her head in the sand. jmo

giggling  I think K made her SM declaration via snapchat LOUD AND CLEAR!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:08 am

I already wrote that to me Nick is normally intelligent, not above the rest, but I wouldn't say he is stupid ... he maybe makes some dumb decisions at times, with all good intentions (mostly), but he ain't stupid. - IMO

If he got rejected at the FRC (even worse, after proposing) ... I believe, that's a LOUD answer from Kaitlyn, that she doesn't want to continue playing "boyfriend and girlfriend" and discovering "what a future might hold for them together".
Done... over... to the next one.

I don't think Nick would need any more "clues" that she doesn't want him after that big "NO".

So I don't think SnapChat was ever meant as a message to Nick, because as a "salesman", I would assume he can do math... and figured it out... that if it wasn't him... then she was into someone else more.

It's completely another story whether he ever got the reasons why and if Kaitlyn ever "explained herself" to him about the choices that "leaded her" to bring him till the end to say goodbye.
(and that could be something that can break the "love" or a friendship)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:35 am

happygolucky wrote:It's completely another story whether he ever got the reasons why and if Kaitlyn ever "explained herself" to him about the choices that "leaded her" to bring him till the end to say goodbye.
(and that could be something that can break the "love" or a friendship)

HGL I think this is likely to be the crux of a question likely to be asked on the ATFR - "If you knew you were going to say "No" then why did you let me pick out a ring and propose to you?"

IMO the problem is that I don't think Kaitlyn can give an honest answer to that question. I believe she knows the honest answer but can't give it (not that it would necessarily be satisfying to Nick even if she could) so it will really come down to what she said at the FRC and what she will have to say at the ATFR.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 am

I agree Lucas, that's why I hope the 2 of them talked privately and got it over this time.
Wasn't that 1thing that people fault the previous Bette for... not wanting to speak to Nick before ATFR... Well if Kaitlyn doesn't want history repeating.. Beside, what a way to scr3w TPTB's plans... They thrive on the secrets of others to exploit... So better have "no secrets".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle