SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:05 pm

Totally agree CP. Interesting of that list, that only Des got it right with Chris Sigfried.

I think a lot of these bachelorettes would do good to try to see past their initial libido attraction and look for who really gives them comfort and strength. But it takes a woman who is ready to get past loving the drama and really wants a settled happy life. All of this is my opinion as always.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Nick reminds of the Chris Siegfried or Reid of the season. In that, I think he has the more natural, equal, and friendship-based relationship with the lead, but the lead is distracted by the guy that's the "challenge" and her usual type.

I do think that Nick and Kaitlyn wouldn't work in the long-term, but to me they are the more interesting dynamic.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 58 QVeiW

laugh out loud

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:21 am

chasingpavements wrote:Nick reminds of the Chris Siegfried or Reid of the season. In that, I think he has the more natural, equal, and friendship-based relationship with the lead, but the lead is distracted by the guy that's the "challenge" and her usual type.

I do think that Nick and Kaitlyn wouldn't work in the long-term, but to me they are the more interesting dynamic.
ITA agree with this. As much drama as there is between the guys and from Shawn/Kait due to sexgate, there is actually very little drama between Nick and Kaitlyn themselves. There's an ease about them together. Very natural, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:48 am

Please keep the topic on Nick. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 am

Nick favorited his second photo of Kaitlyn since the end of the show last night.  It is a picture that Becca posted of them together post MTA filming.  The caption reads, "Say what you want (or don't) - I love Kaitlyn so much!"  

The first photo he favorited was on Kaitlyn's birthday and also a posting of Becca's, a video of her and Kaitlyn with a caption that said something like Happy Birthday...glad you went on the Bachelor to meet me...I love you nugget.

Just interesting to me...he is either still harboring feelings for Kaitlyn or wants it to appear that he is.  Hmmmm .

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:39 am

OnePromise wrote:Nick favorited his second photo of Kaitlyn since the end of the show last night.  It is a picture that Becca posted of them together post MTA filming.  The caption reads, "Say what you want (or don't) - I love Kaitlyn so much!"  

The first photo he favorited was on Kaitlyn's birthday and also a posting of Becca's, a video of her and Kaitlyn with a caption that said something like Happy Birthday...glad you went on the Bachelor to meet me...I love you nugget.

Just interesting to me...he is either still harboring feelings for Kaitlyn or wants it to appear that he is.  Hmmmm .

Does not increase my optimism about ATFR not being messy. Maybe Nick is hoping the imminent breakup rumors are true and is going to make a play.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:53 am

isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Nick favorited his second photo of Kaitlyn since the end of the show last night.  It is a picture that Becca posted of them together post MTA filming.  The caption reads, "Say what you want (or don't) - I love Kaitlyn so much!"  

Does not increase my optimism about ATFR not being messy. Maybe Nick is hoping the imminent breakup rumors are true and is going to make a play.  

I don't see Nick making a play for Kaitlyn unless she has given him some reason to come after her. And IMO it would have to be more than the simple tabloid rumors that she and Shawn are having troubles post show. I think that he would have to have more concrete proof that he'd even have a chance with her, before going down that slippery slope again.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Nick is just a nice guy. IMO that's why he's favouriting what he does. No other reason, and for the same reasons anyone else would.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:08 pm

OnePromise wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I don't see Nick making a play for Kaitlyn unless she has given him some reason to come after her.  And IMO it would have to be more than the simple tabloid rumors that she and Shawn are having troubles post show.  I think that he would have to have more concrete proof that he'd even have a chance with her, before going down that slippery slope again.  

Depends on what happens on LCD and how really torn up she is after letting him go. Plus he may have inside info about K and S relationship. Now whether the producers are again setting him up for another ATFR debacle remains to be seen. He may think he has a chance of a Mesnick that he talked about last year.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick is just a nice guy. IMO that's why he's favouriting what he does. No other reason, and for the same reasons anyone else would.

I agree. Just because he's not holding grudges or acting like Kaitlyn never existed doesn't mean he wants her back. He cared for her and is acting like it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:15 pm

My feelings about Nick are alittle less clear cut this year. I believe he is a nice guy but I also believe he has no problem going after what he wants. I just think that something is going to happen

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 pm

isittrue wrote:My feelings about Nick are alittle less clear cut this year.  I believe he is a nice guy but I also believe he has no problem going after what he wants.  I just think that something is going to happen

I do too. Maybe K also told Nick "you're the one".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle