SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Actually from this season I think most guys "like" Nick ... except Joshua and maybe Dr. Cupcake, who is Shawn's "wingman" ... from last year he was disliked by Marcus (for some personal reasons and since he was Josh's "friend") and Chris S. (who can't look himself in the mirror) ... so overall ... 10% of the guys from the house ... that's the general rule for everyone on this planet BTW ... even for us.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Even Chris Soules came around and hung out with Nick. There is a pic somewhere floating around maybe a tweet where he had his arm around him & wished him the best before his season as Bach.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Luv ... considering CS continuing media statements about Nick, he has never come around ... it was just convenient for him to hang with Nick at the time, for his own pre-TB promotion.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:08 pm

IMO, most of the contestants past and present go wherever the majority go... it helps their image if they side with the public view on someone that is edited a certain way.

It is self-serving, IMO, that most guys from the show may be friends with Nick in person but not want to say so out loud in public. They still have an iron in the fire and a public persona/image to protect. IMO, it is not so much a reflection on Nick but a reflection on the person themselves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I say why not to TB. If you're liked, you will be hated, if you're hated, you're already there.

IMO he should have the same opportunity every one has had. There were several leads that I didn't care for that were on my screen more than one season.

There are other contestants on my screen that I don't care for that won't go away. Clare Michelle etc on and on. There are some on BIP this season that will be their 3rd appearance. It's like the engergizer bunny.

For the record, I'm going to say this is exactly what will happen. Not saying Nick will be the next Bachelor, but his name will be thrown in the ring, once timing on the show permits.

Many believe he won't be interested, but at this point, I see it differently.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:06 pm

I definitely think that Nick's name is on the list. The only thing, IMO, that will keep him from being TB outside of him not wanting to, is public opinion and fandom for the other guys.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I say why not to TB. If you're liked, you will be hated, if you're hated, you're already there.

IMO he should have the same opportunity every one has had. There were several leads that I didn't care for that were on my screen more than one season.

There are other contestants on my screen that I don't care for that won't go away. Clare Michelle etc on and on. There are some on BIP this season that will be their 3rd appearance. It's like the engergizer bunny.

For the record, I'm going to say this is exactly what will happen. Not saying Nick will be the next Bachelor, but his name will be thrown in the ring, once timing on the show permits.

This is becoming a real possibility to me. What was interesting to me is when Jaclyn took over live-tweeting for Us Weekly on Monday, she retweeted Possessionista's tweet about wanting Nick as the Bachelor and also responded to a fan saying she wanted it to be Nick if he didn't win. Would she say that if Nick wasn't interested?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

This is becoming a real possibility to me. What was interesting to me is when Jaclyn took over live-tweeting for Us Weekly on Monday, she retweeted Possessionista's tweet about wanting Nick as the Bachelor and also responded to a fan saying she wanted it to be Nick if he didn't win. Would she say that if Nick wasn't interested?
interesting since yesterday Possessionista posted a picture of her,Jaclyn and Nick.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:22 pm

I'd prefer him over josh and the subtweets from Josh's camp, including the dog probably, would be hiiiiiilarious. I'm down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:23 pm

I say just give the lead position to Nick.
He's 34 and ready to get down on a knee again.
And it is not just age... the other candidates are very mature 26+ year olds (Ben H in particular is mature).
But I think the Bens and even Dr Chris will have an even harder time than Nick on this show and they also would have an easier time finding a regular girl in real life than Nick.
People will say they won't watch if he is lead but they always say that. They will watch for the girls anyway.
jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

I agree. 
I wish he would retire from this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Nick has a good normal life with a good job, good friends and great family waiting for him once this bubble boils over. I would hope he doesn't let that go to become the bach.
I don't think he'd have a job if he went for TB. His employment situation is also a bit fishy to me now at the moment, seeing that daytime snap with Dana and Jaclyn in a casual shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle