SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoThanks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm

reason wrote:Nick and Kaitlyn had been talking for a while before she got the bachelorette, he was the one she turn to in helping her making the decision so. 4 weeeks with Shawn verses a couple months with Nick and he is of no use to her?

Yes but to those who dont know those spoilers and are just going by a tv show......they would only see NICK as that man who less than a week in she has sex with, and all the gropping they've done.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

NoThanks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:I agree lleyki. The first spoiler of her choosing Noone would have been the wiser course for her to take. Sad she choose a guy who is constantly questioning her. Sorry, Kaitlyn. if he acts that way 95% of the time that is his true character coming out. Not just a couple of weeks on the show but for a lifetime, oh my how frustrating. As Nick told her he didn't want an "Exhausting" thing but that is exactly what she chose. Still can't comprehend it other than love is truly blind in her case especially!!!

TRUE this!  Luvstruck.  Good Post

IMO we haven't seen Shawn act that way with her 95% of the time.   Kaitlyn herself has said they have a deep connection from day one, they have indebt talks, she feels a certain with him and on more than one occassion has told him, he was the one or that she was falling in love with him too. We then on the other hand seen a few 3-5 min clips of him questioning her, to which we never saw their 6-7 hour discussion on his bed( confirmed by Ben something deeper happened) that lead S to feel a certain way. We saw an amazing 1 0n 1 date with them and having deep conversation, we seen him have an awesome SQT where he showed his family pics, we have seen other special moments between them and she in her blogs validates his feeling insecure becuase of things she has told him.
So what is Shawn true character, we dont really know other than a scripted show of what TPTB are showing us at the moment to keep their franchise and drama going.

On the other hand with Nick all I've see between them is them gropping on each, have sex, like to little bunnie rabbits in heat....is that supposed to me to believe he is the perfect guy for her?  

Personally i wish the first foiler remained true that she didnt pick either, and that all 3 have moved on from the show and are happy in the "REAL" world.      

All I can add to this post is tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

happygolucky wrote:
isittrue wrote:Post-show, he just seems so different than last time. The change of appearance with defined muscles, beard, backward baseball hat make me feel like he is almost transformed into someone else to fit Kait's ideal. 
Isittrue, I don't think most of his post-show actions have anything to do with Kaitlyn (even the hat, which the guys all got in their gift-basket, like scarfs last year) ... including his "apparent" support. I believe he is making more of a case that could support his actions and his mistakes.

I actually agree with you on 1 thing, that I stood behind his choices 100% last season. Everything he did for me was justifiable and right, no matter how "inappropriate" it might had been. I got to know him at "his best" despite in most viewers eyes he was "at his worst".
This year I don't agree with all his choices and I can't support them. I believe they are major s***-ups, his mistakes and there's no-one to blame.
It starts with him participating in this show again and it continues with him sleeping with Kaitlyn after their 1st 1:1.
That's why I have nothing to say against Kaitlyn. She did her job ... and by now Nick should have learned what that job entails.
I admit I overestimated his intelligence last year ... and I hope this time he is at least conscious of the role he is playing.
I question the motive, like I would for all ... I hope he got a good bargain ... and I don't mean the Bach gig (I don't see it at all), but whatever comes later, I hope it was worth it. I have nothing against him capitalizing this "stint" for his better future. Actually I would say "it's about time!".

Maybe to give some insight to the bolded, I was in a very similar situation to Nick where I grew close to someone without ever meeting them. It is definitely a 'where have you been?' sort of feeling, that they came out of nowhere but things are so natural with them and they complete you in a way. An image is definitely built up in your brain of the person and I definitely understand his need to go after a person who feels like they can be the one.
However, I've learnt that being close to a person without meeting them and becoming close to them having been in their presence are two totally different things. When you meet them at the start, it seems perfect, but you learn so many more things about them later that it starts to wear off. In this situation, I would have hoped for Nick to meet up with K a couple of times before the show to really understand if he wants to dive in this circus again.

As for sleeping with K, I could understand that if K had invited him, him saying no might lead K to think if he really wants her. That said, he could have held back on all that kissing during their day which would not have led to that situation...

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

I think as soon as K started grilling him about telling on her Nick knew that he was not top priority the same way he knew he was likely not top priority cos of the speech K gave at the beginning of the cocktail party. at least on the subconscious level I think that's why he cried...I think we then saw him talk himself back into remembering that if he's really going to give any of it a shot he has to go forward even while being scared just hoping that she can meet him where he was going...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:11 pm

emusha wrote:I think as soon as K started grilling him about telling on her Nick knew that he was not top priority the same way he knew he was likely not top priority cos of the speech K gave at the beginning of the cocktail party. at least on the subconscious level I think that's why he cried...I think we then saw him talk himself back into remembering that if he's really going to give any of it a shot he has to go forward even while being scared just hoping that she can meet him where he was going...

Yup, I agree. He came into that conversation and was like "I just want to make sure you're okay and I'm feeling very vulnerable right now" and she responds to that by basically going "Don't tell anyone about that horrible mistake I made with you". How can you even develop a relationship with someone who has that little trust in you and thinks that you're of such weak character? I do think that she was just checked out and emotionally exhausted that week, because she didn't show too mush emotion in her conversations with Ben or Shawn at the cocktail party either, but still, it must have sucked.

It will be interesting to see if we NY Nick/Kaitlyn again or if it's totally obvious she only has eyes for Shawn after this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Yes. Please.  I would like the see fun K with Nick again.  Just fun K in general would be good.  The episodes have been so heavy and exhausting to watch... I can't imagine what it felt like to live it.  And I'm not even an emotional person.

If we only see Kaitlyn in love with Shawn I will be suspicious of the spoiled ending...
Would they really hand the ending so clearly to the audience with three weeks left?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
emusha wrote:I think as soon as K started grilling him about telling on her Nick knew that he was not top priority the same way he knew he was likely not top priority cos of the speech K gave at the beginning of the cocktail party. at least on the subconscious level I think that's why he cried...I think we then saw him talk himself back into remembering that if he's really going to give any of it a shot he has to go forward even while being scared just hoping that she can meet him where he was going...

Yup, I agree. He came into that conversation and was like "I just want to make sure you're okay and I'm feeling very vulnerable right now" and she responds to that by basically going "Don't tell anyone about that horrible mistake I made with you". How can you even develop a relationship with someone who has that little trust in you and thinks that you're of such weak character? I do think that she was just checked out and emotionally exhausted that week, because she didn't show too mush emotion in her conversations with Ben or Shawn at the cocktail party either, but still, it must have sucked.

It will be interesting to see if we NY Nick/Kaitlyn again or if it's totally obvious she only has eyes for Shawn after this week.

Sometimes I think I'm watching a different show. I didn't see any that you talk about above. I think she asked him what was on her mind, that she worried he would elude to their all night date and it would ruin her other relationships. He said no he didn't, and he wouldn't, and she seemed to believe him. The mistake she referred to early in the night was leading Shawn on so much and calling him "the one." She wasn't regretting sex with Nick at this point, just that he might tell the other guys, and who wouldn't worry about that? What I saw from this convo was a very vulnerable Nick, and a receptive Kaitlyn holding his hand, giving him a kiss or two, and who described their night together as "perfect." What could be more flattering than that?

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 pm

OnePromise wrote:Yes. Please.  I would like the see fun K with Nick again.  Just fun K in general would be good.  The episodes have been so heavy and exhausting to watch... I can't imagine what it felt like to live it.  And I'm not even an emotional person.

If we only see Kaitlyn in love with Shawn I will be suspicious of the spoiled ending...
Would they really hand the ending so clearly to the audience with three weeks left?

I said that at the beginning when we heard K say she was falling in love with Shawn. They usually don't let that slip from lead so early on, and it had me questioning everything. It could just be foreshadowing to what we are seeing now with Shawn, or maybe something else.

Has anyone else thought they made Nick go to the show this season as a payback for the airplane video?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:37 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Yes. Please.  I would like the see fun K with Nick again.  Just fun K in general would be good.  The episodes have been so heavy and exhausting to watch... I can't imagine what it felt like to live it.  And I'm not even an emotional person.

I said that at the beginning when we heard K say she was falling in love with Shawn. They usually don't let that slip from lead so early on, and it had me questioning everything. It could just be foreshadowing to what we are seeing now with Shawn, or maybe something else.

Has anyone else thought they made Nick go to the show this season as a payback for the airplane video?

I've said this several times in the threads, but it isn't a very popular theory. I can't shake the idea though.

About seeing Kaitlyn so in love - I don't think the average viewer knows all the inside info we do, probably didn't hear about snapchatgate. If I didn't know better, just watching the show, I would think Shawn won't make it to the end, that he'll blow it with her or get tired of it and leave on his own. (the Brooks edit) I'd think she might pick Nick, or no one. That's what the edit is trying to sell right now, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:43 pm

Frankly, I think in hindsight, Nick has realized he dodged another bullet. Shawn and Kaitlyn deserve each other.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:47 pm

The difference IMO between Shawn and Brooks is Shawn wants to be Kaitlyns F1, Brooks wasn't into Des.

If we weren't spoiled, IMO we would have figured out long ago that Shawn was the F1 and RS was wrong. We were already on the RS is wrong track.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The difference IMO between Shawn and Brooks is Shawn wants to be Kaitlyns F1, Brooks wasn't into Des.

If we weren't spoiled, IMO we would have figured out long ago that Shawn was the F1 and RS was wrong. We were already on the RS is wrong track.

Maybe I didn't say it very well, but I meant the 'Brooks edit' in that Des/Kait were both declaring their love early on and viewers usually assume that means he won't be the final one. The edit is now showing Shawn's star on the decline and Nick's rising. I wasn't talking about it fooling sleuthers. Boardies here know what the edit tricks are, but an average viewer might assume Shawn is out the door. Does that make sense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle