SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:36 pm

I wouldn't blame Ben if he slept with Kaitlyn. It's not like she was some random girl that he picked up in a bar. He knew her about as well as you are going to know someone with whom you've dated and hung out with for a few months.

But I *do* like the fact that he's been tight-lipped about it. Because really, it's none of my business, at least officially!

As for Ben and Tenley, they seem to have a strong Christian faith in common. So if they are exploring a relationship with each other, good for them. I don't think that Ben would go on the show if the relationship was that far along.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:12 pm

I watch this show for entertainment and sure never expect anyone on it to be a saint or held to any certain moral standard just because they get cast on a tv dating show. It doesn't matter to me what the sex lives of the single people on the show are whether they are someone I really enjoy, dislike or am indifferent to. They're just regular people like anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:32 pm

It's pretty obvious no one is going to tar and feather Ben. Apparently he walks on water. Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:It's pretty obvious no one is going to tar and feather Ben.  Apparently he walks on water. Rolling Eyes

no, that was Garofola :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:41 pm

seton wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:It's pretty obvious no one is going to tar and feather Ben.  Apparently he walks on water. Rolling Eyes

no, that was Garofola :Nod:
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 3806527698

And don't worry. Ben will be tarred and feathered plenty once he is the bachelor. So far, he has done nothing to justify any hate so...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:42 pm

*Yet. It's still early days, methinks it won't stay this way for too long. It never does.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:

*Yet. It's still early days, methinks it won't stay this way for too long. It never does.

Hmmm might have already started .... but yeah, it won't stay this way too long.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Personally, I like to go into any new season positively and hoping I'll love the season and the lead. I watch the show hoping to enjoy it not looking to tear people down or criticize every little action. I've never been a big preseason fan of any Bachelor, still waiting for that day to come ...

Honestly I would have preferred Jared, Ben Z or Cupcake over Ben H. But I think he's a nice good guy and fits the typical Bachelor mold. I will look forward to him being a good Bachelor and hope he does a great job and I get more invested in him and his story and his choices.

Looking forward to him and next season. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:00 pm

He's already better than JP and Prince Farming in my book at any rate.. so I will happily watch a season of Ben and hope for the best.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:29 pm

When did Ben say that he didn't have sex with Kaitlyn? I've seen a couple of people say this here, but I can't seem to find that article/interview/tweet/etc. Not that it would be proof as Courtney said she didn't have sex with Ben in the water until she wrote her book, so people do lie.

In terms of Tenley, RS never said it was sex. He has used "hooking up" to mean just kissing in the past, so I could see it being just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 pm

When it's Ben, 'hooking up' is probably kissing.  Ok, I get it now.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:16 pm

I can find no article where Ben stated he didn't have sex with Kaitlyn.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman