SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:17 pm

I think, once the official announcement is made, everyone can breathe easier and the sleuthing will be out in full force.

New categories will be made and we'll be hopping around here! Filming I believe will be towards the end of September.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:03 pm

There is not much to talk about yet, except to repeat that he is a great guy... We don't know that much about him other than that he got his heart broken, is unsure if he is lovable and has an ex-girlfriend with seemingly questionable intentions.  Most of the talk usually surrounds sluething and controversy.  Since we don't have either of these things yet... We wait.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:44 am

Oh my gosh, so much for Mr. goodie 2 shoes. RS confirmed a week ago that he definitely had sex with Kaitlyn in the FS, even though he knew there was nothing between them. Now he's reporting that he hooked up with Tenley. Oh no, tell me this isn't so!! speechless
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:50 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Oh my gosh, so much for Mr. goodie 2 shoes.  RS confirmed a week ago that he definitely had sex with Kaitlyn in the FS, even though he knew there was nothing between them.  Now he's reporting that he hooked up with Tenley.  Oh no, tell me this isn't so!! speechless

Oh my gosh, it cant be true because it's Ben and he's genuine and looking for love... RS must be making up tales to sell his blog again...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:55 am

I see nothing to suggest that Ben is a goody two shoes though it seems to be associated with him just because he has a strong faith. He's a good looking, single guy that probably has casual sex. Typical 26 year-old.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:57 am

BlackHalo wrote:I see nothing to suggest that Ben is a goody two shoes though it seems to be associated with him just because he has a strong faith. He's a good looking, single guy that probably has casual sex. Typical 26 year-old.

Agree with you there. I have no problems with casual sex regarding anyone these days. Ben is good-looking and non-controversial. Let the contestants bring the drama imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:59 am

If he is the lead and casual sex is his thing then his season will be an interesting season indeed - no Sean season that is for sure based on this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Yep, it's funny that the boy scout can have hook-ups, casual sex, and no one blinks an eye. Imagine that.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Why would anyone need to blink an eye? He's a single guy, not committed to anyone. He's not The Bachelor yet. I dislike Nick but I would never judge him for having casual sex.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:20 pm

Ben, Kaitlyn, Tenley, Nick, etc. are all grown adults.  They can and will do as they please and want.  Does it surprise me if Ben and Kait did something in the FS?  No, but he has said they didn't.  Would it surprise me if Ben and Tenley made out or something?  No, they're both attractive individuals.  

Whether its before one starts filming their season, pre-FS, in the FS, or sometime after... it's their bodies and lives.  I may not always agree or approve, but I don't have to.  As long as they are willing to own their actions and deal with the consequences, no matter where the chips fall, it doesn't matter to me what these people do.  I will like some people and their actions and behaviors more than others.  That's just part of life.  If all of us liked the same people, their actions and beliefs and thought the same way... we'd run out of things to discuss on the board.  

RS does tend to get lots of info, some accurate, some not.  When it comes to him saying people hooked up or did or didn't have something going on in the FS, it's harder for me to fully buy what he's selling.  I can't imagine Ben or Kaitlyn or Tenley or anyone really running to him saying we hooked up or had sex at such and such time.  Yes, it could've been a friend, family, production, etc., but why go to RS on that when in all honesty, it's none of our business.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:25 pm

I'm not surprised to learn that he had a thing with Tenley that was more than just SM crushing. Thanks to the sleuthers who were on to it early!

Again, not the first or last lead to break something off to go for filming. They weren't too discreet either.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Hooking up does not necessarily mean sex. It might only be kissing Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman