SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:03 pm

remockered wrote:JJ Lane just twittered that he, the Bens, and Tenley were together.  Looks pretty snuggly between Ben H. And Tenley, but who knows?

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 18h18 hours ago
jjhlane21Enjoyed providing security for the "Bens" and Tenley last night. Thanks to @opheliasden for an incredible evening! #BrothersAndASister #TheBachelorette

TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:06 pm

^Tenley sure looks like she's attached herself to Ben in that picture. He seems very neutral.

TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 86669110 TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:08 pm

^I was just going to say she is attached to his hip barely even touching JJ. giggling They do look cute together though.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Geez can she just be any desperate. Reminds me of her stint on bachelor pad where she practically was forcing a relationship with Kiptyn

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 1f49b  TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:01 pm

She's sweet, he's sweet, together they can make sweet babies. Her outlook on life is quite inspiring and any man would be lucky to have her affection and this is coming from a non fan. I don't see her actions as desperate but her knowing what she wants and going after it before he signs his life away for more teevee. I  say you go girl, if his her man,he will pursue a relationship with her but If he becomes the bachelor, she will get the msg and I strongly doubt she will go on the show to fight  for him, IMHO, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:50 pm

His ex is 22. That would be a 9 year diff between her and Tenley.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ten isn't very good at reading people. I imagine she's giddy and thinks there's a chance, with Ben just hanging out as friends.

How do we know Ben doesn't like her also? He's got to know she likes him so why would he go to be with her and her family if he looks at her as just a friend. Maybe he's not going to be TB. no idea

Just a feeling. Ten launched heavy and obvious SM campaigns when she was dating Kip and crushing on Kasey. Seems like her MO. hmmm

I completely missed her thing with Kasey. What's the short story on them?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:

How do we know Ben doesn't like her also? He's got to know she likes him so why would he go to be with her and her family if he looks at her as just a friend. Maybe he's not going to be TB. no idea

Just a feeling. Ten launched heavy and obvious SM campaigns when she was dating Kip and crushing on Kasey. Seems like her MO. hmmm

I completely missed her thing with Kasey. What's the short story on them?

They were in Wipeout. She's visited him in the past in SLO. He actually ended up moving to Austin,TX though. Kasey, while a sweetheart, is also on his own career path. I have friends who have worked with him and the advertising business doesn't really allow a lot of room to date long distance even.

Past contestants have hung out w/the lead to be in the past before. Ex: Kacie B and Sean or Jenna and Sean (supposedly they've made out). Or even Zack K and Kaitlyn. But then again.. I kinda remember people on here calling them desperate too laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:49 pm

I don't think Tenley is desperate just because she likes Ben.  Why shouldn't she try to get him before he signs on the dotted line and agrees to be the next lead?  If I were in her position, I'd probably do the same thing laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 am

umngirl wrote:^Tenley sure looks like she's attached herself to Ben in that picture. He seems very neutral.
That's the only problem I have with Ben H. He always seems very neutral. Even with Kaitlyn and saying he is in love I kept thinking I hope Ben was just saying words he didn't feel because he came across like he wasn't in love at all.

He also said his ex-gf said that he had "lost the chase". I never really saw him chasing Kaitlyn either so maybe he is just very neutral as a person (buttoned up, I would say) and stays this way even when interested in a girl? If he is the next lead and he does fall in love I hope he demonstrates it in a more obvious way where I can see that he is chasing and not so stiff.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 am

I think when the right person comes along, it changes everything. I can see Ben being a fun loving guy who enjoys working around his home, and being involved in his humanitarian work with a cute lady by his side.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman