SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:08 am

Well, in this case, Tenley is choosing to enter the race.
In K's season, the men were chosen for both women and Ben H did not come on the show for K specifically.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by loveactually9 Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:31 am

The diff between Tenley and Kaitlyn here is that Tenley is pursuing him and seems a tad bit more desperate.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:38 am

Oh no Tenley with Ben H would be a nightmare for me ugh, i don't like her, she's annoying.
What's up with she and Joshua then ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:51 am

loveactually9 wrote:The diff between Tenley and Kaitlyn here is that Tenley is pursuing him and seems a tad bit more desperate.
A tad?!?! laugh out loud Kait acts like she's 20 and has her whole life ahead to kiss cute boys, Ten acts like she's post menopause, the ship has sailed and the cats are scratching at the door loudly. She really needs to stop chasing Ben or any of these Bach boys and go on match or Christian mingle or whatever and stop this craziness and embarrassment already. IMO of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:55 am

Alanna wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:The diff between Tenley and Kaitlyn here is that Tenley is pursuing him and seems a tad bit more desperate.
A tad?!?! laugh out loud Kait acts like she's 20 and has her whole life ahead to kiss cute boys, Ten acts like she's post menopause, the ship has sailed and the cats are scratching at the door loudly. She really needs to stop chasing Ben or any of these Bach boys and go on match or Christian mingle or whatever and stop this craziness and embarrassment already. IMO of course.

Lol tell it like it is! I was tempering my words but yeah completely agree with you. Well I hope Ben H is not interested because if he is then that would bring into question his taste

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:05 am

I like Tenley more than I like Ben H. If he's not interested in her he's a big boy and can let her know, especially if he's going to be the next lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:08 am

Alanna wrote:

OMG..... spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:17 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Watch, TPTB are licking their chops and she will be brought on half way through the season.  giggling

We could write the show.  ;)
Oh god, I hope not. If she showed up on his season that would bring the amount of Bachelor-related shows she's done up to 4 - that's almost Bukowski levels! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:23 am

I don't think Tenley wants to go on the show. I think even she realizes how embarrassing that would be. She wants him to pick her and NOT do the show. Which I am entirely opposed to because I want to see him on my TV again laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:55 am

If Tenley is really interested in Ben she needs to let him do his season and if it doesn't work out with his pick, then try to make something happen. That's what I wish Nick would have done at least.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 pm

History repeating itself - in the making? So few new story lines to write ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:46 pm

I don't think Ben will give starting a relationship with Tenley, or anyone else, much thought at this point. It is obvious that he will accept the Bachelor gig when offered, despite what he has said. He knows it, his SM favourites/likes shows it, and his friends posts also shows that they are behind him for it.

Since we should never say never, a divine connection could happen between him and Tenley (or another girl), and he finds The One before signing the contract. That would be better than anything The Bachelor could offer.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman