SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:53 am

I still want him to be the next lead. At the end of the day, I still watch a television show. I don't care how it goes down, if it doesn't work. I just want to watch tv and it would be nice to watch a lead I like and he he/she finds love, great. If not, next lead will come soon.

california90

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:59 am

The lady that tweeted that above picture is the mom of the girl (with the shorts) that Ben took a picture with in church.

I'm selfish and want him to do it sad , but maybe that's why CH said that we haven't seen the last of Ben Z yet? If not Ben H. I'm ok with Ben Z. Anyone but Ace Advocrap.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:26 am

I want him to be the lead for purely selfish reasons. So we can see more of him Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:00 am

I know that the Inquisitr is not reliable rag mag but their new headline is about Nick being the next Bachelor and that Ben H is out. It is a very poorly written article that has no substance but who knows? I have felt that Nick is going to be TPTB 1st choice. Love him or dislike him he brings in ratings. I think Ben H may be too conservative for the current arc on the Bachelor. The next few weeks will be interesting regarding edit and sm.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:06 am

Seabear wrote:I know that the Inquisitr is not reliable rag mag but their new headline is about Nick being the next Bachelor and that Ben H is out.  It is a very poorly written article that has no substance but who knows?  I have felt that Nick is going to be TPTB 1st choice.  Love him or dislike him he brings in ratings.  I think Ben H may be too conservative for the current arc on the Bachelor.  The next few weeks will be interesting regarding edit and sm.
Tomorrow look through the '#TheBachelorette' tag on twitter during the episode and you'll see just how much Nick is hated by a lot of people - this forum is not indicative of how he is generally perceived. IMO they're not going to pick a Bachelor who is so strongly disliked by a considerable portion of their audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 am

AmyB wrote:
Seabear wrote:I know that the Inquisitr is not reliable rag mag but their new headline is about Nick being the next Bachelor and that Ben H is out.  It is a very poorly written article that has no substance but who knows?  I have felt that Nick is going to be TPTB 1st choice.  Love him or dislike him he brings in ratings.  I think Ben H may be too conservative for the current arc on the Bachelor.  The next few weeks will be interesting regarding edit and sm.
Tomorrow look through the '#TheBachelorette' tag on twitter during the episode and you'll see just how much Nick is hated by a lot of people - this forum is not indicative of how he is generally perceived. IMO they're not going to pick a Bachelor who is so strongly disliked by a considerable portion of their audience.

I would be just fine with Ben H or Ben Z as the next lead. As for Nick, I don't think it matters so much if is he is loved or hated by the masses as long as they are talking about the show. Imagine all those those who are not fans loving him being dumped as F2...again. How much would they enjoy a teaser promo where tptb hint that he is dumped by his F1? Definitely the most shocking twist ever and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't drooling over that possibility. They would just pimp it as the most real season...ever! Not what I would personally enjoy watching but, I can see it pumping up the drama level that producers love. My hope would be Ben having a season more along the lines of Sean but, the way things have been going lately, that ship seems to have sailed. sad

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:58 am

california90 wrote:I still want him to be the next lead. At the end of the day, I still watch a television show. I don't care how it goes down, if it doesn't work. I just want to watch tv and it would be nice to watch a lead I like and he he/she finds love, great. If not, next lead will come soon.

loveactually9 wrote:I want him to be the lead for purely selfish reasons. So we can see more of him Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

MTE. I just want to see him on TV Hugesmile
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:07 am

I'm pretty neutral on Ben - definitely a good guy, but he almost doesn't seem like a fit for lead for me just because he is too exceedingly normal, non-egotistical, level-headed and not as much of a play along type as Sean was.  (All great qualities in my book). I can see TPTB being leery that he doesn't have a storyline or 'it' factor to promote or carry the show.

For me, Ben Z is more of the muscley type with a sad story draw and I can see him posing shirtless and running down beaches and crying over drama much more so than Ben H.  So I'm a little more drawn to him as lead.  

I'm assuming CH comments about JM were accurate because I can't even entertain that possibility in my mind so overall either Ben is great with me. But it wouldn't surprise me too much if either Ben H says no to it, or they go in a different direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:39 pm

According to RS Ben says all the right things at the MTA. But he does ask Kaitlyn why she told Shawn about having sex with Nick but not him. He also talks about the night when Kaitlyn came to the room he and Shawn were sharing. Basically he felt like a third wheel and on top of that Shawn got the king bed while he had a cot

Ugh this franchise doesn't deserve Ben as the bachelor. Maybe he really is over the entire experience and makes the decision to turn it down

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Like I said somewhere around here, I don't know how Ben stuck around after that night. I'm sure it was TB promises but it takes guts to be treated that way and stick around for more.

They should have just had the F1/F2 carry the rest of the show and let the rest of them be on their way back to normal lives, putting them out of their misery. IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 pm

They kind of did that at least with the non f3 guys, GA. I don't think Ben H was nearly as invested as Jared or Chris which could be part of the reason he was there. I'm sure they talked to him about TB but don't think he's the shoo in a lot of people do. It is possible he doesn't want to do it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 pm

albean, ITA ^^^ IMO- Ben is a nice guy who has much more conservative values. I am sure that he does not want to be the Bachelor if he will not have a season that is reflective of who he is. The whole Kaitlyn asking if he is "a virgin" is just the precursor of things to come. I would imagine that he is in the running but is by no means the obvious choice. I have said many times before, the next Bachelor will be determined by what kind of season TPTB want.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman