SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:41 pm

I don't think that Kaitlyn is "acting" around Ben. She DOES see a lot of good things in him because those qualities are apparent. But it's evident that she doesn't have the same crazy electric chemistry with him as she does with Shawn or even Nick

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:01 pm

When they had Ashley S from Chris' season do Kaitlyn's hair for the NYC episode, you knew the editors had something up. Little did we know that her single word, "Lust", was going to describe the entire season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:19 pm

I love him in that clip! I need a new avi of him. He doesn't sit around taking 100s of selfies of himself like you know who so I don't have a lot of choices.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Call me crazy but I don't think Kait was acting there. Who has to pretend like Ben is a good catch and will make a lucky lady happy one day? He's clearly a good guy, I think she believes what she said about him.

I believe that part of it, that Ben is a good catch and will make some lucky woman a good husband someday. But, I don't really believe that Kaitlyn was actually falling in love with him. She may have WISHED that she could fall in love him, because Ben does appear to be, as she put it, "husband material".

But, to me, Kaitlyn says stuff "in the moment" that she doesn't fully mean and/or can't back up - like her premature "you are the one" revelation that backfired on her. I also think that by that time in the filming process she knew that she had to have at least one more guy to fill the F3 slot. And, I don't think that she wanted to put Jared through that, because she did not want to hurt him.

Plus, I seriously doubt that Ben was actually ready to propose to her, given the fact that they were barely out of the friend zone by that time. So, that made Ben the perfect guy to take to the F3.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:Call me crazy but I don't think Kait was acting there. Who has to pretend like Ben is a good catch and will make a lucky lady happy one day? He's clearly a good guy, I think she believes what she said about him.
What Kaitlyn is saying about and to Ben is true but the acting comes into play because those words are supposed to be how she feels about him and their relationship, not how she feels about him in general or as a viewer.

So to me, it comes across as acting/campaign for Ben to be lead solely because she says to him she is falling in love with him when, imo and that of many, she is not in love with Ben at all. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:39 pm

Ben and Kaitlyn play horseshoes

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Awww, I don't either. While I don't think she ever considered him to be her F1, I have no doubt she got ready for their dates with a smile on her face. She appreciates his adorableness, no doubt. She just knew he couldn't hang with her and that he wouldn't want to when she is in wildchild K mode.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:01 am

posted by Ben's officemate. Gosh i don't think i'd get anything done if i work with Ben handwave

TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 11385138_409562662577052_539530140_n
sauce

Also, Miss Tanning-gone-wrong, i bet she's all over Ben in the workplace :angryemotion
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:38 pm

poe:)
‏@poebear999
So this just happened... My mom met BEN H from the bachelorette!you rock, Ben and thank you for the vid! @benhiggi

https://twitter.com/poebear999/status/619622578995335168

I can't embed the vid. Click the link. Cute!
He's at the Tampa airport?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:19 am

I'm starting to think more and more that Ben will turn down the Bachelor gig, especially if last night's MTA was very dramatic and intense. His most recent favourited tweet is someone telling him not to be the next Bachelor so he may have decided that it's not worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:27 am

AmyB wrote:I'm starting to think more and more that Ben will turn down the Bachelor gig, especially if last night's MTA was very dramatic and intense. His most recent favourited tweet is someone telling him not to be the next Bachelor so he may have decided that it's not worth it.

Oh no. Here's the tweet.

Carmen Flores ‏@profetweets 12h12 hours ago
@benhiggi Ben, running in WL > FL! And, good picture of the women waiting for you to be the next bachelor! #dontdoit
TeamShawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 CJucx-_VAAEZno2

I hope he wasn't favoriting it because of the dontdoit hashtag. I feel like he's the only one at this point who can knock Josh out of the running. Do it for my sake, Ben. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:35 am

AmyB wrote:I'm starting to think more and more that Ben will turn down the Bachelor gig, especially if last night's MTA was very dramatic and intense. His most recent favourited tweet is someone telling him not to be the next Bachelor so he may have decided that it's not worth it.
As much as I would love a good guy to be lead, I will have so much respect for him if he turns it down!
If anything, I will like him even more.
The way this show has gone I don't even think the Sean's will be able to be Sean's anymore. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman