SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:42 pm

I think he seems to be posting more on SM, other than that, not that I know of. I selfishly want him if I can't have Jared. I think he would be able to maintain being the lead without getting drawn down into the TPTB muckfest. Honestly, he is the only one to come out of this mess clean. As much as I really like both Cupcake and Jared, they both had a few too many tears over the mess that is Kaitlyn. She was so insincere with all her MOTGs that is kind of sad.

So the fact that Ben is still there and doesn't look like a complete idiot yet, gives me hope that he can survive TPTB. Yes, I am selfish and it would be better for him to stay away, far away. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 pm

IMO - I think Ben is in the running but he is a bit young. He is good looking and nice but..... It will be interesting on how he comes across on the FSD. That and the MTA will be telling. I personally think Nick is still in the running as well. It will depend on what sort of season TPB want for the next Bachelor.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:28 am

He's a little mischievous

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:09 am

Ben is adorable being honest about the littlest thing and Kaitlyn continues to be completely fake with him. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:Ben is adorable being honest about the littlest thing and Kaitlyn continues to be completely fake with him. Rolling Eyes
But really, what do we want from her? Tell Ben to leave already because she has her hands full with Nick and Shawn?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:14 am

That video and all the conversations between Kaitlyn and Ben H from the getgo seem like campaigns for him to be the next bachelor.
They're both just going through the motions and seem like they are acting -- both of them.
jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 am

Alanna wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Ben is adorable being honest about the littlest thing and Kaitlyn continues to be completely fake with him. Rolling Eyes
But really, what do we want from her? Tell Ben to leave already because she has her hands full with Nick and Shawn?
It's a combination of her telling him she's falling in love with him and not telling him about the Nick sex before taking him into the fantasy suite that is bugging me.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:28 am

Alanna wrote:

I guess most of us might like to see Kaitlyn be able to do the full season, that thing she is getting paid to do? Ben H is a really nice guy so at least act like he is someone who you enjoy spending time with? Her behavior is selfish and insulting. Ben and all the guys deserved a little more respect than the complete and utter focus she had on Shawn. Poor Jared got a little, but only because when he realized Kaitlyn had checked out he was good at aging to her vanity to get her to re-engage. Ben just seems too mature to deal with the immature head case that Kaitlyn is acting like since New York.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That video and all the conversations between Kaitlyn and Ben H from the getgo seem like campaigns for him to be the next bachelor.
They're both just going through the motions and seem like they are acting -- both of them.
jmo
Maybe this whole thing has been a setup for him to become the lead. It's like Ben is on a completely different show than ShawnVsNick. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 3806527698

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:43 am

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That video and all the conversations between Kaitlyn and Ben H from the getgo seem like campaigns for him to be the next bachelor.
jmo
Maybe this whole thing has been a setup for him to become the lead. It's like Ben is on a completely different show than ShawnVsNick. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 3806527698
Yup. While Dr C and Ben Z may be other candidates I think Ben H getting two 1on1 dates before FD (only one of F3 to do so) and has been "marriage material" since the first date that it just feels like Kaitlyn is plugging "Ben H is marriage material and ready to be the next bachelor" since day one. She said so in her interview as well (while he is still on the show). So to me it feels like Ben's role has been nothing but a next Bachelor storyboard campaign. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:49 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Alanna wrote:
It's a combination of her telling him she's falling in love with him and not telling him about the Nick sex before taking him into the fantasy suite that is bugging me.

IA, if Kaitlyn had been completely honest with Ben, she would have told him about the sex with Nick. But, I think that Ben probably would have walked, had she told him prior to taking him to the F3. And, she did not even have to tell him that she was falling in love with him. It appeared that Ben was far enough into the "bachelor bubble" by then, and he would have stayed anyway, without that declaration from her.

And, there is no doubt in my mind that Kaitlyn told Ben that, to ensure that she had at least one more guy willing to stick around - to be part of her F3. She could not take the risk of Ben leaving too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Call me crazy but I don't think Kait was acting there. Who has to pretend like Ben is a good catch and will make a lucky lady happy one day? He's clearly a good guy, I think she believes what she said about him.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman