SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 pm

agentcurls wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Awww, agentcurls, you picked my second favorite singer, Ben Taylor's, cover of "By Your Side".  I love it!!  Thank you so much!  (See my sig from when BT was on Sean's season).

OT, his father, James Taylor, is my favorite singer.  His song, "Your Smiling Face" would make a great video too!  Smiley

I have you to thank for the song. You turned me on to it! I clicked on it on your siggy Smiley THaNKS! Lovely rendition. I thought I would do both BT's and Sade's version in this video for the male/female perspectives.

Oh, that's a great idea! Sade's original is awesome!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:26 pm

So I watched Kait's periscope and she not only said she wants a Berner but she's getting one as soon as she gets a "home." How adorable! I'm totally fangirling that they've discussed getting Doug in their "home." Stahp, you two.

Also, she blogged that her grandpa smacked her grandma's butt into their 90s.
1. I think Kait is one of like five people in this world who would ever think to post something like that.
2. I'm glad Shawn confirmed he's on the same page with her on this in one of his tweets. Phew! One less problem to overcome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Shawn made a cute snapchat this morning. He showed his boat and said he couldn't wait to take it out this weekend. Who wants to go?
I'd venture to bet he is adventurous.
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 Image12

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:25 pm

^^Confirmation that he won't be at MTA taping as well. And yes, I think he likes to have a good time!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Alanna wrote:So I watched Kait's periscope and she not only said she wants a Berner but she's getting one as soon as she gets a "home." How adorable! I'm totally fangirling that they've discussed getting Doug in their "home." Stahp, you two.

Also, she blogged that her grandpa smacked her grandma's butt into their 90s.
1. I think Kait is one of like five people in this world who would ever think to post something like that.
2. I'm glad Shawn confirmed he's on the same page with her on this in one of his tweets. Phew! One less problem to overcome.

Aww I love these little tidbits that make it sound like they're happily planning to be together for a while. Thanks for the updates. I feel like I'm missing out on Kaitlyn's commentary on the whole experience without snapchat or periscope. I might have to update myself a little to keep up with them.

Fun to think that because of how stressful the season was for them, they're actually in the "bubble" of being newly in love now and really enjoying it. I hope so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:34 pm

Relaxing, you should get both apps and follow her!! She's so cute!

They're definitely planning to be together. Someone asked her on periscope if she's moving to the U.S. and she said "mayyyyybe" in the cutest Kait voice.

And she also talked about how fun it would be to reenact the Notebook with Shawn in the rain laugh out loud

She's so optimistic for their future, it's so sweet to see/hear.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Thanks Alanna. Really?!? on that Notebook comment, awesome. OK, off to get the apps ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:43 pm

relaxing wrote:Thanks Alanna.  Really?!? on that Notebook comment, awesome.  OK, off to get the apps ASAP.
Yep, I'm blanking whether it was periscope or snapchat but she definitely talked about it. She adorably rambles on periscope so that was probably it laugh out loud

I'm looking forward to her snaps and other sm with Shawn being totally legally in the frame after July 27th.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
relaxing wrote:Thanks Alanna.  Really?!? on that Notebook comment, awesome.  OK, off to get the apps ASAP.
Yep, I'm blanking whether it was periscope or snapchat but she definitely talked about it. She adorably rambles on periscope so that was probably it laugh out loud

I'm looking forward to her snaps and other sm with Shawn being totally legally in the frame after July 27th.

Oh I found my happy place here. They're totally in sync with each other. I follow them on twitter, snapchat and instagram. Shawn is totally normal and fun loving guy. I am looking forward to ATFR! Can't wait.

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm

citygirl1962 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Oh I found my happy place here. They're totally in sync with each other. I follow them on twitter, snapchat and instagram. Shawn is totally normal and fun loving guy. I am looking forward to ATFR! Can't wait.

Welcome and it's definitely my happy place too. I don't really follow anyone on SM so any tidbits that are brought over to swoon or gush over are definitely appreciated!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 am

Agentcurls, I LOVE your avatar! Smiley #teamkaitboo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:52 am

Alanna wrote:Relaxing, you should get both apps and follow her!! She's so cute!

They're definitely planning to be together. Someone asked her on periscope if she's moving to the U.S. and she said "mayyyyybe" in the cutest Kait voice.

And she also talked about how fun it would be to reenact the Notebook with Shawn in the rain laugh out loud

She's so optimistic for their future, it's so sweet to see/hear.

Can she say that?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3