SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:42 pm

agentcurls wrote:^(GIF), he is actually winking at Ben H. after his name is called for GD.

Those eyes though:

TETO, but I can see why K finds him attractive. He's got a unique look about him.
I'm REALLY trying to keep the annoying fan-girling to a minimum here but I think it's squeal-levels-worthy cuteness that Kait has said multiple times that she never even noticed that he looks like Ryan Gosling/Calvin Harris/Josh Lucas and he just looks like Shawn to her. Jeeebus. Stop. SO cute! laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:00 pm

^^ Alanna, that's so cute. I haven't heard her say that. And that GIF and pic above are awesome. I'm glad twitter and instagram are basically in love with him so there are lots of fun fan girly comments to read and he's getting lots of positive stuff coming at him, given what is happening right now on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:09 pm

I know, the love for them is very strong. Even with the foiler, no way would we have not figured this out before the frc. The comments they're getting are too adorable.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Ugh, can't we just fast forward tomorrow's episode and move on to the love story?  giggling
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 K2711
I'm gonna need some of these until then:
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 K2910

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 K5310
We feel the same way, too, S&K:
Source: ABC

No matter what goes down, I'm still gonna be on the kayak with these 2 until the end. Help!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Me too I hope they work out.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:46 pm

agentcurls wrote:Ugh, can't we just fast forward tomorrow's episode and move on to the love story?  giggling
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 K2711
I'm gonna need some of these until then:
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 K2910

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 19 K5310
We feel the same way, too, S&K:
Source: ABC

No matter what goes down, I'm still gonna be on the kayak with these 2 until the end. Help!

Hahaha the first picture is hilariousssss! I have a feeling Kaitlyn and especially Shawn will be over the moon happy at the ATFR. So happy and relieved it is over and they can move forward. Will be fun to see. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:46 pm

(sorry - edited)

Anyway, I'm so glad to see that even though  Shawn had an emotional panic attack of last episode he still wanted to talk things through with Kaitlyn so she knew where his head and heart were at.  I think when she can openly do the same back they're communication and problem solving couple skills will be on point.  

I'm never into predicting if anyone will "last" so subjective what that even means anyway, but it would be sooooo nice to see some big smiles, laughs and cute interviews post show to make up for all this angst and missing out on their love story being a cute, adorable one.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm

relaxing wrote:Well the pervading popular opinion on the board confuses me and has pushed me in here for a while.

Anyway, I'm so glad to see that even though  Shawn had an emotional panic attack of last episode he still wanted to talk things through with Kaitlyn so she knew where his head and heart were at.  I think when she can openly do the same back they're communication and problem solving couple skills will be on point.  

I'm never into predicting if anyone will "last" so subjective what that even means anyway, but it would be sooooo nice to see some big smiles, laughs and cute interviews post show to make up for all this angst and missing out on their love story being a cute, adorable one.

Oh I so hope you are right. It's nice to have somewhere to go right now as elsewhere seems to be a little difficult to navigate these days. I was in the same boat last year so nothing new here. Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Fan forums are a place to post positive opinions on the topic title. Please do not discuss opinions of others in other threads.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:58 pm

^^^ Just remember it happens every season. Fans have a favorite and when the lead does not pick their fav, most will look for fault in the lead, their choice, or both. Smiley

Time will tell with all the couples coming off the show and most don't make it but I agree, it will be nice to see some big smiles, laughs and cute interviews post show. I have a feeling we will get our wish. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:04 pm

I'm really looking forward to seeing them together, I want to see Shawn handle Kait's unedited humor in real life laugh out loud I even find their drama cute!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 am

relaxing wrote:(sorry - edited)

ITA with the bolded, their communication skill is on point, Shawn comes of as a problem solver and the best suited for Kait, he is always ready to talk things over with her to clear the air. They actually have serious conversation without arguing. IMO, if Shown can get pass the sexgate, they have great potential.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3