SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:05 pm

ElonM wrote:If RS is correct, I would like to think she decided to date Shawn.

I don't think she is with Nick given he was the first to proposed.

Damn Nick as F2 again!
Steve says he doesn't know what happened with Shawn, but maintains she's single laugh out loud Yeah, something is a little off. My prediction is that she chose to date Shawn or will be dating him by the time atfr rolls around.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Also mentioned I had some information regarding Kaitlyn’s season I wanted to share. Since I posted the episode-by-episode spoilers back on May 18th, I told you I was going to try and find out any details I could about the finale and what went down. Well, I’ve been able to find out something regarding Nick that, once again I can’t prove, but it definitely happened.

Nick was the first guy out at the final rose ceremony, he proposed, and Kaitlyn said no.

So there you go. I’m not 100% sure on how it went down with Shawn if he proposed or not, still working on that one, but I know without a doubt now that Nick did propose and Kaitlyn said no. Womp Wooooooooooooomp. So anyone still holding a candle for Nick, sucks to be you. It happened. Deal with it.

Source: RS
Or she said no to Shawn too and did a FULL Mensink..and ran after Nick?

Of course I like that option too.. :yes: But don't think it's likely. The tone towards Nick in her blog does not seem like the tone she would use for the person she is dating or trying to reassure.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Even if RS is right there still could be many possibilities that aren't as simple as he proposed and she said no.

Maybe he proposed and she said I want to date you and think about the proposal. That would kind of be refreshing in that actually accepting a proposal after knowing someone for such a short time isn't very realistic. Is this brutally honest or respectfully honest?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:15 pm

It simply could mean she is not engaged.
 Maybe she made her own choice rather than being coerced into the norm and finds that "refreshing". 
Perhaps she feels more secure not saying "yes" and saying "call me maybe".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 pm

I hate when the guys propose and get rejected. I wish they'd do away with f2s proposing. no no

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:17 pm

If Kaitlyn actually writes these blogs I don't think she is going to allude that she ended the season alone. Of course she is going to make it sound like she possibly found someone. JMO.

Sucks she had Nick propose but I guess the producers wouldn't let her get rid of both guys before the FRC. I don't see Shawn proposing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hate when the guys propose and get rejected. I wish they'd do away with f2s proposing. no no

Ditto. If she truly ended up alone, I hope she just let Shawn go before the FRC. I hope he didn't propose too. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

An F2 hasn't proposed and been rejected since Ben F.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Unfortunately it seems as though with a few dudes self checking themselves out prior to the F2 they may just have wanted to have the drama of 2 proposals being rejected.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-five/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Being that so many guys were let go before they would normally make an exit, hopefully she let Shawn go at his LCD like the other 'ettes before her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Being that so many guys were let go before they would normally make an exit, hopefully she let Shawn go at his LCD like the other 'ettes before her.

I actually said the opposite.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana