SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:09 pm

She is getting so beat up in the media, I wonder if she decided to mess with TPTB's foiled campaign?
Or maybe due to low ratings, this was a deliberate "mistake" in order to drum up excitement for a bachelorette that is actually in love?
People are saying it is a hoax because they are having a hard time believing that a lead could do something so dumb.
It seems that many leads are equally dumb. \
I must be kinda immature because I am just happy RS was wrong.
Well I'd love to join your immature club. It makes my day every time RS implodes.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 pm

I agree with the posters that kaitlin is wearing makeup to look cute for her fiance/boyfriend. She made an honest mistake and I am sure they will laugh at it after the show. I doubt Kaitlin cares now. What a great story to tell. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:12 pm

tigertiz wrote:
She is getting so beat up in the media, I wonder if she decided to mess with TPTB's foiled campaign?
Or maybe due to low ratings, this was a deliberate "mistake" in order to drum up excitement for a bachelorette that is actually in love?
People are saying it is a hoax because they are having a hard time believing that a lead could do something so dumb.
It seems that many leads are equally dumb. \
I must be kinda immature because I am just happy RS was wrong.
Well I'd love to join your immature club.   It makes my day every time RS implodes.  

:claphands :yes: teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Social media has changed EVERYTHING with this show and reality TV in general. Gone are the days of sleuthing. Maybe they need to move to "live events/finales!" Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:19 pm

So let me get this straight:

Prior to show: Kaitlyn and Nick tweeting, Shawn emailing
During show: Nick tweeting/Instagramming
Post-show: Kaitlyn and Shawn snapchatting

At this point they might as well just put the whole show on social media.... that's where the real story is taking place anyway.

And it is far, far more entertaining than anything TPTB can drum up.   :Nod:

2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:20 pm

They did that for Charlie back in the day. Of course I love the idea of the lead getting to know the F2 more before actually making a decision. I wonder, would Nicki have realized she wasn't going to be enough of a priority to JPG to make her happy, would Andi and Josh have seen some of the cracks and not gotten engaged and had all that extra pressure, finally would extra time allowed Chris Soules to man up and admit he didn't really want to be engaged or let Whitney see away from the glare of the cameras how in Prince Charming he really was?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 pm

soccermom, we are thinking the same thing. Maybe they should change the name of the show and call it "The Snatchelor" and "The Snatchelorette". We can all be on snapchat live-watching the show as it happens. Goodness. Someone is probably making that happen as we speak! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:They did that for Charlie back in the day. Of course I love the idea of the lead getting to know the F2 more before actually making a decision. I wonder, would Nicki have realized she wasn't going to be enough of a priority to JPG to make her happy, would Andi and Josh have seen some of the cracks and not gotten engaged and had all that extra pressure, finally would extra time allowed Chris Soules to man up and admit he didn't really want to be engaged or let Whitney see away from the glare of the cameras how in Prince Charming he really was?

I agree that they may not always get their "happy ending" with a live finale, but it sure would prevent things from getting spoiled. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Kaitlyn's already getting a horrible edit imo and after the S\C spoiler, I have visions of the editing team being called in for an emergency weekend of work editing Monday's episode, and being told not to make any plans for awhile because they will be re editing the epis already in the can. plotting

Also have visions of RS pulling out what little hair he has left trying to figure how out he is going to spin this. :yes:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Proof that RS is just behind the times.

RS's way to deal with snapchat-gate = RS just created a snapchat account.

Help. Us. All.  :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Will RS be snap chatting in bed with Maddie cantstopl

ETA: posted this before I saw his tweet that he'll now be able to snapchat videos in bed....with Maddie rofl

Last edited by KB_Mom on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 pm

^He actually joked about doing just that on twitter. It's kinda funny.

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10 teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 86669110 teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana