SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:20 pm

^ Will see in 6+ months time. laugh out loud
Sometimes Cheetos last longer.
Such is the usual way of these shows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by charriotoffire Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:26 pm

officeRules wrote:People are saying it is a hoax because they are having a hard time believing that a lead could do something so dumb.

I don't think it was a hoax, I think it was just a mistake.  

She was wearing full make up!  I would've believed it was an accident if I have seen Shawn's goods but no :/.  It was a good angle though, more of him and less of her teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 2498057887
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:30 pm

I am impressed with Nick's overall power, he should look into dictatorship or something. teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 3806527698  Kaitlyn manages to spoil her own season and he is still somehow the villian? Did her overwhelming fear of being sl** shamed (which was already happening) lead her to send out an oops on SC? I guess she was striking at Nick before he could strike at her?

Seriously, the man is so wonderfully, horrible we need him to overrun a small nation. Oh and let me know where it is, I will sign up to be chief #distractinglysexy scientist and bottle washer there. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:33 pm

The more I think about it, the more snapchat-gate makes perfect sense. This whole season is embracing their ridiculousness. From 2 bachelorettes, to public sl*t shaming, to sex scandals, to bringing a vilified contestant back....why wouldn't the lead of this ridiculous season snapchat a picture in bed with the F1 where they look post-coital?

I'm not in any way suggesting snapchat-gate was staged. I don't think it was and I think it was an honest mistake. I'm just saying this season is absurd and I'm not at all surprised it would be spoiled this way.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:36 pm

One thing RS got correct: Kaitlyn is calling the shots. Cannot wait to see how nothing will be said about this epic snapchat-gate.

"Who me? Couldn't be. Then who put the cookie in the cookie jar?" that will be everyone's stance...

ATFR is going to be even more interesting.
CH will just pretend that nothing happened too.
So that leaves... maybe Kimmel? Maybe he will talk about it on his show?

Because the Bette twitter is tweeting nonsense about JJ and Clint.
And Us Weekly and People mag are silent as usual (b/c they are likely still in bed with TPTB).

The ridiculousness of it all is hilarious. :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Useful Snapchat tutorial for the uninitiated.

Easy to hit the button that posts in error.
http://marketingland.com/marketers-guide-snapchat-story-feature-117724

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:40 pm

I personally think they will have to address this. It's getting pick up from media, who are asking for comment from ABC, and I don't remember that really happening with the plane video. Not to mention that at no point have TPTB in anyway shown that they are interested in protecting Kaitlyn or going easy on her. Quite the opposite. So I'm guessing they will address it and it won't be pretty for Kaitlyn and Shawn. I hope I'm wrong, but I won't really care either way.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 pm

^ Pick up from media and asking for comment is likely because the lead herself spoiled it and she was with one of the frontrunners Shawn.

ET ran the story and their article said that ABC declined to comment.
They may still comment but it is really taken the wind out of the sails of drama edit.
The more the media run the story the more focus will be on the spoiler not the show.
That's what the questions will be all about.
Waiting to see if either Us Weekly or People Mag will run the story. If not... laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:49 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
officeRules wrote:People are saying it is a hoax because they are having a hard time believing that a lead could do something so dumb.

I don't think it was a hoax, I think it was just a mistake.  

She was wearing full make up!  I would've believed it was an accident if I have seen Shawn's goods but no :/.  It was a good angle though, more of him and less of her teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 2498057887

A lot of girls wear makeup when they are just at home sexing it up with their boyfriends. Especially when it's a new relationship. Also, She was just taking a video of them talking to remember their time (and possibly sending it to a friend) so why she take a picture of his goods? A mistake like that (publishing to story) is very easy to make and most SC-ers have made it, but can just delete it when they realize the mistake a few minutes later, unlike Kaitlyn who has thousands of followers that noticed within a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:
allykat wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
It is kind of embarrassing when you think about the fact that she's 30! Why is she taking videos of her post-coitus with her boyfriend/fiance? I'm 5 years younger than her and I'm kind of clutching my pearls.

I couldn't agree more! I'm only a few years older than her and I agree with Kaitlyn's press tour of "I'm a 30 year old woman, I can be intimate with people" spin...it would just be great if she backed that up by acting like an actual adult. This is behavior I would expect of a teenager and it veers away from 'she's fun' into 'she's ridiculous' territory. Whatever happens with TPTB, she makes it way too easy on them.

Love this post!!! clapping!

Me too. Sorry Kaitlyn, I sort of love ya, but as Shawn aptly said to her in the clip from this week - her words (I'm a 30 year old woman) and her actions (repeated poor judgement, irresponsibility and consideration of how her actions will affect others) do not match up.

I hope her love story with Shawn will be cute and hot and not cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch because of whatever drama unfolds. I hope she's mature enough for Shawn and serious enough about him that we don't miss out on his Bachelor season for a couple months of lust and a quick breakup as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:58 pm

I don't think she's actually snapping an intimate moment, they're just being goofy, of course I'm biased though. The makeup thing is normal to me too, she wants to look cute for her new boyfriend, again, makes perfect sense to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

He's just getting started. This is probably the best of it. laugh out loud Can't wait for ATFR. I almost wish he would've been surprised with Shawn as f1 just minutes before ATFR, maybe he'd have less time to scheme.

I hope and simultaneously don't hope it's another all out battle between the final couple and Nick. He can be the sideshow to the final couple every season from now on to eternity, it's really hilarious.

Right? I can see it now, Nick: "Why did we make love?" Kait: "Which time?" laugh out loud

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana