SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:10 am

I like this quote from buddy TV recap

"Never before in a previous Bachelor(ette) season have I felt that the group date challenges were specifically tailored to the traits deemed desirable in the opposite sex, as they always seemed arbitrary. But for better or worse, Kaitlyn has used them to reveal hemr inner workings.

If you want Kaitlyn, you'd better be ready to literally fight for her, and you'd better be comfortable bombing in front of a crowd. There's no room for shy guys or weaklings in this gal's heart, as she's now made her potential husbands box, sumo wrestle, perform stand-up comedy, teach sex ed to kids, rap, and sing and dance on the Great White Way.

Talent is not required, but a lack of shame is a necessity. God help any of these guys if they're actually insecure about something and let it show. Vulnerability, unless you're a big beefy dude talking about a dead relative, equals weakness, it seems."
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-recap-rap-bat-56689.aspx

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 1f49b  teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:49 am

K's blog finally up!!

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-new-york-city-nick-viall

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 am

Nick favorited this
@thecorporatemom 11h11 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 just watched last night's episode. Rooting for you guys!

K favorited this

@KRYSTAL1974 19h19 hours ago
@kaitlynbristowe I think that u are the real deal & I absolutely adore you!! No doubt in my mind that u found TRUE LOVE! #bachelorette
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:25 am

From Kaitlyn's People's Blog:  http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-new-york-city-nick-viall

"If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one."

Two things jump out at me.  1st, this quote is present tense while the majority of her blog is past tense.  2nd, she capitalized THEY.  It seems almost like a reinforcement to someone.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:47 am

Also mentioned I had some information regarding Kaitlyn’s season I wanted to share. Since I posted the episode-by-episode spoilers back on May 18th, I told you I was going to try and find out any details I could about the finale and what went down. Well, I’ve been able to find out something regarding Nick that, once again I can’t prove, but it definitely happened.

Nick was the first guy out at the final rose ceremony, he proposed, and Kaitlyn said no.

So there you go. I’m not 100% sure on how it went down with Shawn if he proposed or not, still working on that one, but I know without a doubt now that Nick did propose and Kaitlyn said no. Womp Wooooooooooooomp. So anyone still holding a candle for Nick, sucks to be you. It happened. Deal with it.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

Oh gahhhh. WTF is happening this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 am

So - in order of most likely: (1) she is with no one; or (2) she is dating Shawn post show, or (3) RS spoilers are wrong and she picked Shawn or Nick at FRC.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Oh no "smug one" ... it doesn't suck to be me ... if Nick really did propose first and got rejected ... I will sing from joy:
"I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Also mentioned I had some information regarding Kaitlyn’s season I wanted to share. Since I posted the episode-by-episode spoilers back on May 18th, I told you I was going to try and find out any details I could about the finale and what went down. Well, I’ve been able to find out something regarding Nick that, once again I can’t prove, but it definitely happened.

Nick was the first guy out at the final rose ceremony, he proposed, and Kaitlyn said no.

So there you go. I’m not 100% sure on how it went down with Shawn if he proposed or not, still working on that one, but I know without a doubt now that Nick did propose and Kaitlyn said no. Womp Wooooooooooooomp. So anyone still holding a candle for Nick, sucks to be you. It happened. Deal with it.

Source: RS
Or she said no to Shawn too and did a FULL Mensink..and ran after Nick?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:02 pm

If RS is correct, I would like to think she decided to date Shawn.

I don't think she is with Nick given he was the first to proposed.

Damn Nick as F2 again!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

If this is true, it also makes Kaitlyn's grey/white-striped-shirt-cry ITM make a little more sense. My guess: she wasn't crying about the sex, she was crying about having to put Nick through an F2 rejection...again! IMO, RS's spoilers are fitting the preview. That said, why is she telling us to hang in with her until the end? I'm still not sure whether she's with someone or not.

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana