SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:23 am

Wonder what the story in the media will be now concerning Nick and whether Nick will be seen as a villain that Kaitlyn was able to get on his knee and then dump him. This her "refreshing ending"

Her blog this week was that if she ends up with Nick then she made the right call to let him on the show.

Well, we now know that she is telling us she made the wrong call to let Nick on the show... so refreshingly makes him propose and says no.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:23 am

BKay wrote:
remockered wrote:Weird, it actually looks more like the fake Shawn that the fan took a picture of yesterday or the day before.  Also looks a bit like her old firefighter boyfriend, but is obviously Shawn.  His hair just looks so dark and his face not as long.

I know, right? Oddly like him, but not.
I thought I was the only one who thought this. Even with that, I think it's Shawn. For the record, I'm glad she chose someone and I wish the best for her. This whole "leak" just takes the element of me-sitting-back-and-eating-my-popcorn surprise out of the whole season. Part of why I watch is the build-up until the last episode. Even when the spoilers are right. Oh well, maybe I can get more work done this way (not).teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 3806527698  I'll keep checking the boards and wait until the ATFR and maybe watch it all back. Rock on.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:29 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
KK4 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I'm sure he had no idea he was being taped but the fact that he was doesn't make any difference - he was deliberately discussing matters he knew to be private in a very public place where he had no expectation of privacy. Kaitlyn can always claim she thought she was just saving a video for herself and accidentally pushed a wrong button. She might be guilty of stupidity (in fact it's pretty obvious that she was stupid) but it would be hard to prove intent.

My guess is that the show is going to pretty much ignore this in terms of any public action which is what I recall they did about plane-gate. Yeah - a lot of people are going to end up knowing about it but many more won't, and anything they do just makes knowledge more widespread. I bet they just ignore it, slap Kaitlyn's wrist and move on.
Oh, I think this is quite different. JMHO
This is completely different.  Nick was on a flight, talking to a friend.  Not one episode had even aired on TV yet.  I will always believe that RS had some sort of PI or something that was able to get on the same flight.  It would have to have been a one in a million fan to recognize him, or understand any concept of his conversation, let alone "record" it and send it to RS.  

Eh, I don't think that RS is anywhere close enough to wealthy enough to hire a PI. I think most of his "sources" are just friends/family members/co-workers/random people who see things, etc. And, the woman who filmed Nick actually came to his birthday party in Vegas. She lives in Charlotte and was flying to milwaukee to visit her family. I think she's one of his ex-es or friends, who just happened to hear the words "final rose ceremony" and realized what was going on. Pretty big coincidence, but I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened more. I don't think it's much different than a random person on a plane being told by Chris Lambton than he didn't win the Bachelorette but he was happy and single.

I do personally think both were pretty stupid. Kaitlyn more so, since she's the lead and the show is currently, but they both could have been more careful and discreet.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:36 am

RS was wrong about Kaitlyn not picking anyone so he's just as likely wrong about Nick proposing imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 am

It will be interesting to hear his reply to all this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:40 am

Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

We shouldn't draw any solid conclusions until RS comments imo. I think he learned his lesson after Desiree's season and hasn't made any mistakes since.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:42 am

1funnyfish wrote:Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

We shouldn't draw any solid conclusions until RS comments imo. I think he learned his lesson after Desiree's season and hasn't made any mistakes since.
I don't think so, Kaitlyn did a People interview right after returning from filming and describes her perfect man, each quality she chooses fits Shawn. I doubt she'd do this if they left things poorly at the frc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:44 am

IDK... we clearly see K in bed with Shawn. 
To me it doesn't matter what RS has to say as the proof is in the pudding or I guess the proof was in the pudding. (past tense and pun intended). 
There is a lot RS and his magic 8 ball could not and would not say this season. That's ok. We all need lessons in humility.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:It will be interesting to hear his reply to all this.

I think he's scrambling right now, calling all of his sources to try to figure out what happened. I think that's why he retweeted the pictures (to show he was on top of things), but didn't actually say anything. I think we're going to get a similar Brad/Emily type of post where he "apologizes", but also explains how he was "right about 99% of the spoilers and got one tiny, minuscule, negligible detail wrong".

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:46 am

Instead of loose lips, we get loose pics.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:46 am

1funnyfish wrote:Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

If we just look at Bachelorette seasons, which are nearly half as many as Bachelor, then RS's track record with Bachelorette specifically sucks.

I would guess that RS' record still sucks now that we have K's snapchatting herself in bed with Shawn.

Funny how RS has a hard time getting things right when it comes to the lead being female.

Funny but not surprising.

The female leads seem to be able to pull one over RS. Not hard to do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:47 am

quietpal wrote:Instead of loose lips, we get loose pics.
I can't even touch that one. :halo:
I may have to ban myself.  :uptonogood

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana