SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Pretty careless to have taken a pic in bed for any reason at this point if it is so easy to make a mistake. Could this pic be an intentional"mistake" to lead people in the wrong direction? A set up pic? Are we sure it's current and not during filming?

No. Snapchats are normally videos/pics taken right at that instant because it goes away, unless you set it as your story and it stays for 24 hours. I doubt she'd go through the trouble of downloading a 3rd party app just to upload old footage.

i agree with this unless tptb put her up to it but i highly doubt that
she's been mia this week in arizona so i think its a shv
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:42 pm

sdmom wrote:I wonder if Nick knew Kaitlyn picked Shawn. Maybe he thought she picked no one, hence the supportive tweets? It will be interesting to see what he tweets next.
I hope Shawn is the sex guy for their own sake. Or maybe Shawn is able to move beyond that if he's not. If so, kudos for him!
That is what I posted in his thread... that he was happier because she picked no one. If he was first at FRC maybe he didn't *know* for sure and was still hopeful/denial because of RS spoiler. Now... we will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
maniluh wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

He can't possibly say that, b/c he just did his video chat last night where he was 10000% confident that she picks no one. He spent the last five minutes telling people they were idiots for doubting him.

oh this is precioius! cantstopl

hmm if kaitlyn and shawn are together now, i guess i can forgive his sm activities the past few days? i'm guessing some of his replies are from kaitlyn. giggling
Perhaps she wrote he's guilty of the a$$ smacking since she has first hand knowledge laugh out loud

I DIE cantstopl

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Who is it? 
Looks like Shawn:  Or is it Nick?
teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Oh9376
teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 CHVsU3mUEAEY1Y9
teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 11313451_890553217691034_273268546_n

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Max64 wrote:Did anyone catch what she was saying?  I was so blown away by what I was seeing I didn't catch it

also curious what she said
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Ouch!  Shudder to think what pound of flesh Fleiss will exact from her for this.

CH was right about one thing-she is her own worst enemy.  What was she thinking? no no
I wonder that as well. I mean we've seen previous SH photos, but never with the lead. Might Fleiss not pay her now?
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:44 pm

shawn's nose is wide at the top pretty positive its shawn
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Strangely this feels like a let down laugh out loud, would've been nice to have another surprise ending. As if this train wreck couldn't get worse, gah Kaitlyn!!!!

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:45 pm

I tend to think it's Shawn, but he does look slighter through the shoulders.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm sorry but it's clearly Shawn IMO. I can't believe she'd take snaps in bed. Shawn is the most tolerant dude ever I guess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 pm

We need a photo of Shawn frontal just without his shirt on.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:47 pm

In the other snapchat pic you can clearly see it's Shawn.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana