SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 pm

maniluh wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
maniluh wrote:

he'll probably say he's had this information for a while now but is still confirming with his sources just to save face. cantstopl

He can't possibly say that, b/c he just did his video chat last night where he was 10000% confident that she picks no one. He spent the last five minutes telling people they were idiots for doubting him.

oh this is precioius! cantstopl

hmm if kaitlyn and shawn are together now, i guess i can forgive his sm activities the past few days? i'm guessing some of his replies are from kaitlyn. giggling
Perhaps she wrote he's guilty of the a$$ smacking since she has first hand knowledge laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Pretty careless to have taken a pic in bed for any reason at this point if it is so easy to make a mistake. Could this pic be an intentional"mistake" to lead people in the wrong direction? A set up pic? Are we sure it's current and not during filming?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Kaitlin, mademyday

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:38 pm

O M G. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I don't know whether to laugh or be skeptical...

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Rolly wrote:
Pretty careless to have taken a pic in bed for any reason at this point if it is so easy to make a mistake. Could this pic be an intentional"mistake" to lead people in the wrong direction? A set up pic? Are we sure it's current and not during filming?

its a video...some people said theres a way to put old videos up on snap but i think this is a real spoiler mistake and shawn is f1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Max64 wrote:It is sooo easy to make an error on snapchat!  It's so easy when you're taking a photo or video and accidentally post it to your "story"  Trust me I've done it and didn't know about it.  I can't believe they'd allow her to use snapchat for that reason and especially after Andis screw up
I'm showing my age here, because I just can't get over someone taking pictures to share an intimate situation. And here I was upset awhile back with 1F grilling photos! LOL
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Rolly wrote:

No. Snapchats are normally videos/pics taken right at that instant because it goes away, unless you set it as your story and it stays for 24 hours. I doubt she'd go through the trouble of downloading a 3rd party app just to upload old footage.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:40 pm

I agree with whoever said all other sm spoilers are child's play compared to this. Wow. Just wow.

PS - Shawn looks way better rumpled in bed with a beard than he does all polished up on the show. I've never found him attractive, but he looks pretty good in that pic. Embarressed!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:40 pm

I wonder if Nick knew Kaitlyn picked Shawn. Maybe he thought she picked no one, hence the supportive tweets? It will be interesting to see what he tweets next.
I hope Shawn is the sex guy for their own sake. Or maybe Shawn is able to move beyond that if he's not. If so, kudos for him!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Pre-Nick Episode
= K unfollows N on social media, hides herself in IG pics

Post-Nick Episode
= K cannot sleep, blog is late, and in her People blog she said in capital letters: "THEY" are the one.
If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one.
= snapchat with Shawn lying in bed

SM really gave it away then... because Nick said he was all out of bubblegum and #bubblebummer May 4 (FRC time).
Nick's SM activity was then narrating what was happening and not misleading.
Crazy that TPTB knew this and didn't care that Nick was narrating stuff. :shocked!:
Now we know why Nick tweeted "things are cloudy inside".

Will be interesting to see what everyone's SM activity will look like now! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Well dont have to sleuth anymore can now decide if I want to watch or not, the excitment is over for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Did anyone catch what she was saying? I was so blown away by what I was seeing I didn't catch it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana