SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:31 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what Shawn expects from Kaitlyn at that point. She is the lead. She's trying to reinforce to him that her feelings haven't changed for him. IMO he's acting like a jealous boyfriend. Would he act that way if it was any other past contestant or has he been  briefed about the unexpected visitor? He can't even say Nick's name? I'm starting to doubt how I feel about this guy.

I still think he is the sex guy who didn't end up being the F1. IMO he's not a happy camper post show. Who knows, maybe he's the one that got down on one knee and rejected.

Kaitlyn needs to figure out what she feels for Nick & for Shawn, just like she does for everyone else there. She's likely going to explore all aspects of her relationship with both at some point before the end.

Maybe Shawn comes to the realization he has to quit focusing on Kaitlyn's relationship with anyone else (Nick) & stay zoned in on his own connection with her. He needs to evaluate whether he's pursuing this based on what he has with her, not who else is there.

IMO it's really the only way they can move forward.

Exactly, and that's what a lead is suppose to do. Shawn has to realize he isn't the only guy there. How many times have we heard F1's say, they just focused on their relationship, not getting caught up with everyone else. Roberto, Catherine, JP and many more.
Shawn is already not trusting her? I'd tell him to get lost, and I really liked him. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Rarely if ever a F1 sign to spend the precious little time you get with lead talking about another contestant and not your own relationship with lead.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 pm

I can understand where Shawn and the guys are coming from. There are a lot of seasons of this show and they've never seen someone join it (almost mid season) and stay. It  was also because the leads were into someone else, so if Kaitlyn wants Nick to stay week 4, it might mean that she's interested in him and could probably choose him in the end. I would question her also if i was there for sure. Wouldn't you ?

Last edited by bilolo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what Shawn expects from Kaitlyn at that point. She is the lead. She's trying to reinforce to him that her feelings haven't changed for him. IMO he's acting like a jealous boyfriend. Would he act that way if it was any other past contestant or has he been  briefed about the unexpected visitor? He can't even say Nick's name? I'm starting to doubt how I feel about this guy.

I still think he is the sex guy who didn't end up being the F1. IMO he's not a happy camper post show. Who knows, maybe he's the one that got down on one knee and rejected.

Kaitlyn needs to figure out what she feels for Nick & for Shawn, just like she does for everyone else there. She's likely going to explore all aspects of her relationship with both at some point before the end.

Maybe Shawn comes to the realization he has to quit focusing on Kaitlyn's relationship with anyone else (Nick) & stay zoned in on his own connection with her. He needs to evaluate whether he's pursuing this based on what he has with her, not who else is there.

Exactly, and that's what a lead is suppose to do. Shawn has to realize he isn't the only guy there. How many times have we heard F1's say, they just focused on their relationship, not getting caught up with everyone else. Roberto, Catherine, JP and many more.
Shawn is already not trusting her? I'd tell him to get lost, and I really liked him. sad

But you see, Kaitlyn doesn't tell him to get lost. She's alot more patient with him than with others.

Maybe my perception is backwards & my intuition is upside down, but I think Kaitlyn really likes Shawn.

I believe she wanted Nick to stay, don't get me wrong. But I also believe she does not want Shawn to go at this stage of the game.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:54 pm

jojo47 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
mindless wrote:While I agree that Shawn has every reason to question things, I don't really know what Kaitlyn, or any lead, is supposed to say in such a situation. "You're right, I like him way better than you, so you should leave"? She clearly likes Shawn a lot, but barely knows him at this point, so passing up on Nick isn't an option. I always find these people delusional when they think they should be the be all and end all for the lead after a few weeks. Shawn hasn't even had an individual date yet. If he can't handle the competition then he should leave.

I agree with you actually.
I think his feelings for K really caught him off guard. And maybe not putting his best foot forward.
He was testing her. And letting her know his inner workings is in a way, building a case for himself. I'm sure a small part of her is flattered by his emotions over her.
Wonder if this exchange happened at the cocktail party before their 1-on-1 or after?

I believe this is at the cocktail party in NY so then they go to SA where he has his 1:1.
I thought maybe it was after their 1/1. I thought he something about how they had a good date?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 pm

The K-Shawn argument is at the cocktail party in NY at Citifield because in the preview, you can see Mets hats

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:57 pm

jojo47 wrote:

agree that's the only way they can keep moving forward but many past contestants have struggled with this
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:57 pm

bilolo wrote:I can understand where Shawn and the guys are coming from. There are a lot of seasons of this show and they've never seen someone join it (almost mid season) and stay. It  was also because the leads were into someone else, so if Kaitlyn wants Nick to stay week 4, it might mean that she's interested in him and could probably choose him in the end. I would question her also if i was there for sure. Wouldn't you ?
And just think now for ALL the guys watching her welcome Nick and their making out and not just once before she "Tells" the guys!
If Nick isn't her F1 and she has someone else wow!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Nick has not stopped favoriting sunshine/summer pics on IG...he is just more sneaky about it.  He favorited a photo with a large sun in the background yesterday.  Even Kaitlyn favorited a post about summer on IG yesterday.  They really like summer sun!
Well Nick also just fav'd this, so yeah, I can see the summer appeal to him laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/31mPr1GFnI/?taken-by=jessversteeg
Problem with that is there's no way to know what it means until after the final episode.
I recall those of us who sleuthed Bach NZ were thinking that the lead was not with the girl he chose/didn't choose anyone because he was liking those types of IG pics/posts who he followed and some he didn't.
In the end, once the secret was out on who he chose, he no longer was liking all those types of pics but he candidly admitted post-show he knows how SM works (as I'm sure someone else knows as well) and would do things to mislead.
Sometimes it is guys being guys, sometimes not, sometimes it is misleading. TWT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:04 pm

WTH  has anyone see kaitlyn's snapchat?  she's in bed with Shawn I'm trying to get a sc of it

Last edited by Max64 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Diana wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-argue-nick-viall-video

She tells Shawn she's had strong feelings for him since day 1, and bringing Nick on doesn't change that. Yet she sleeps with Nick a week later. I am surprised he didn't bolt. Unless being the next lead was his real prize.
I don't think he knows..I think as some has said IF Kaitlyn tells her top2 it will be just her and him..honestly I could see Shawn bolting..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Max64 wrote:WTH has anyone see kaitlyn's snapchat? she's in bed with Shawn
What? When?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana