SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 am

Alanna wrote:
julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
He just answered. He doesn't know- thinks it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. Seems weird.

Thanks. What did she want? No MTP and LCD? If that's the case what did they do in LA from the 29th, when we saw her pic at LAX, until the 3rd when FRC supposedly took place? Too many holes and questions this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoops sorry, he answered why 3 weeks in Ireland, 2 in Utah and no htds and he said it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. But yeah, lots of holes here imo.

Alanna, JC, RS's comment makes absolutely no sense to me. We know from past seasons that the lead does have some say in what they do; Ali letting Chris go early, Em doing the same with Arie et al; however, dictating to the production team how the dates will run is something I do not believe for a minute; how the season runs is planned from the beginning with, I imagine, slight modifications for things that may not go the way TPTB thought. But to pass over the HTD's which is usually a highlight of the season, and no MTP and LCD, yeah I have a bridge to sell if he's buying.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:51 am

I suspect RS really doesn't know, has no insider info about why the format was changed, and was just speculating.  He's never been much of an analyst about the "whys" of certain behaviors, so I think he just doesn't give much thought to whether something is logical or not.  IMO it's more likely that most of the guys remaining at F6 weren't willing to bring their families into it once they found out about the "sex guy" situation, and the producers started scrambling for another scenario.  Maybe they decided to have the FDs with the 3 guys who were willing to stay first, hoping they could convince them to do HTDs after?  If Ben H comes from a religious background, I could see him being skeptical of involving his family under the circumstances.  That would explain why only the last 2 guys have HTDs, and even then, the families got a free trip to UT of it, and didn't have to deal with the invasive cameras in their actual hometowns.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:57 am

ironcat wrote:I suspect RS really doesn't know, has no insider info about why the format was changed, and was just speculating.  He's never been much of an analyst about the "whys" of certain behaviors, so I think he just doesn't give much thought to whether something is logical or not.  IMO it's more likely that most of the guys remaining at F6 weren't willing to bring their families into it once they found out about the "sex guy" situation, and the producers started scrambling for another scenario.  Maybe they decided to have the FDs with the 3 guys who were willing to stay first, hoping they could convince them to do HTDs after?  If Ben H comes from a religious background, I could see him being skeptical of involving his family under the circumstances.  That would explain why only the last 2 guys have HTDs, and even then, the families got a free trip to UT of it, and didn't have to deal with the invasive cameras in their actual hometowns.

One of the things that has been mentioned is that this season is mirroring somewhat Byron's season with Mary. If that is the case, Byron had the FD's before he had HTD's. Of course, there wasn't a "sex" scandal in that season, at least that we know of!

I'm actually wondering whether this is much ado about nothing, we've had pregnancy tests in the previews in other years and nothing came of them.

ITA about RS not knowing everything, I think he's gotten very minimal information, and if incorrect info only time will tell.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Actually, it was not a "sex" scandal that season, but didn't one or two of the women go to Byron's place and ambush him? I might be confusing that with another season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, it was not a "sex" scandal that season, but didn't one or two of the women go to Byron's place and ambush him? I might be confusing that with another season.
Well we know Jayne went there..she was his front runner but kinda went crazy!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, it was not a "sex" scandal that season, but didn't one or two of the women go to Byron's place and ambush him? I might be confusing that with another season.

Yes, and Byron said even his dog was wondering what the heck was going on that the women kept trying to sneak into his place. giggling That was the one and only time they had the lead living in the guest house on the same property as the mansion!! Hugesmile

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:20 pm

I didn't watch CS's season, but didn't Britt or the playboy girl go for a late night visit?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:47 pm

On CS's season, whatever may or may not have happened with Britt never reached the level past innuendo. This season, unlike previous seasons where "premature activity" may have taken place, it is actually being acknowledged outright by the lead that THERE WAS SEX, it's not just alluded to. And apparently Kaitlyn decided to come clean with some of the guys, so they can't ignore it, and have to decide how it will affect their feelings toward her.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:38 pm

"premature activity" omg so funny. rofl
Can i borrow it from you now on ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:47 pm

bilolo wrote:"premature activity" omg so funny. rofl
Can i borrow it from you now on ?

spitcoffee Good catch, bilolo!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by historyrepeats Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:K's been tagged in two pics of her & N kissing on IG and she hasn't untagged
There were 3 and she untagged 1, isn't that weird? laugh out loud

This was a few pages ago, so I hope it's okay if I bring it back up. I've been lurking here for a few seasons and resisting the urge to actually join so it wouldn't totally take over my life. But I had a feeling this weird season would make me take the plunge at some point...

So I noticed what Alanna brought up too, and I went to look at the instagram accounts, likes, and comments to see if there was anything different about the one she hid versus the two she didn't. Could be something, could be nothing, probably nothing, but... the one of the three that she hid is from a brand new account (only two posts, which are both about Kaitlyn and Nick in the captions) and doesn't have any comments and very few likes, such that you can see everyone who has liked it just by viewing. Nick's sister Sarah and Daniel Finney (which is weird, as he was gone way before Nick showed up) are two of the eight likes. The two she didn't hide have a bunch of comments going in both positive and negative directions and lots of likes, but I didn't see any from anyone I recognized as Bach-related (I'm admittedly not encyclopedic on this, but I think I'd at least recognize someone from one of K's two seasons). Sarah Viall did like one of them, which slightly undermines where I'm going with this, but I'll add that you have to read almost all of the 157 likes to notice this. Why I chose to actually do that...

Anyway, then I looked at the two she hid before less thoroughly, and I noticed that one of the very first people to like both of them was Whitney. (And again, Daniel Finney...?)

So possibly, maybe, she is hiding the ones that can be more easily connected to people who know her and Nick? Which really could go either way as a clue, I suppose, and is likely nothing at all. But after I spent that much time reading usernames and comments I figured I should probably at least get a post out of my efforts.
historyrepeats
historyrepeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:53 pm

historyrepeats wrote:
Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:K's been tagged in two pics of her & N kissing on IG and she hasn't untagged
There were 3 and she untagged 1, isn't that weird? laugh out loud

This was a few pages ago, so I hope it's okay if I bring it back up. I've been lurking here for a few seasons and resisting the urge to actually join so it wouldn't totally take over my life. But I had a feeling this weird season would make me take the plunge at some point...

So I noticed what Alanna brought up too, and I went to look at the instagram accounts, likes, and comments to see if there was anything different about the one she hid versus the two she didn't. Could be something, could be nothing, probably nothing, but... the one of the three that she hid is from a brand new account (only two posts, which are both about Kaitlyn and Nick in the captions) and doesn't have any comments and very few likes, such that you can see everyone who has liked it just by viewing. Nick's sister Sarah and Daniel Finney (which is weird, as he was gone way before Nick showed up) are two of the eight likes. The two she didn't hide have a bunch of comments going in both positive and negative directions and lots of likes, but I didn't see any from anyone I recognized as Bach-related (I'm admittedly not encyclopedic on this, but I think I'd at least recognize someone from one of K's two seasons). Sarah Viall did like one of them, which slightly undermines where I'm going with this, but I'll add that you have to read almost all of the 157 likes to notice this. Why I chose to actually do that...

Anyway, then I looked at the two she hid before less thoroughly, and I noticed that one of the very first people to like both of them was Whitney. (And again, Daniel Finney...?)

So possibly, maybe, she is hiding the ones that can be more easily connected to people who know her and Nick? Which really could go either way as a clue, I suppose, and is likely nothing at all. But after I spent that much time reading usernames and comments I figured I should probably at least get a post out of my efforts.
Welcome, welcome!!!! This is the kind of obsessive compulsive sm stalking I can appreciate and relate to!!! I already like you! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana