SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:04 pm

emusha wrote:K's been tagged in two pics of her & N kissing on IG and she hasn't untagged
There were 3 and she untagged 1, isn't that weird? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Funny thing is, while that guy got to benefit off the fame of Shawn, Shawn is benefiting off the fame of Ryan Gosling and Calvin Harris.

I think that this plays big time into people liking him... The Notebook is *the* romantic movie and Shawn is reaping the rewards based on physical similarity and edit alone.

TPTB know what they are doing when they are casting, that is for sure. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:08 pm

I don't think this is the best place to post this but listening to RS talk about his 40th birthday and how fabulous it was makes me sad for him. If I didn't have to wash dishes and clean the kitchen…..
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Cecilia wrote:I don't think this is the best place to post this but listening to RS talk about his 40th birthday and how fabulous it was makes me sad for him.  If I didn't have to wash dishes and clean the kitchen…..
Good question, girl!!!

Cecilia asked why he knows what happened with Nick and not Shawn, and it sounds like he really has no idea. Hmm. Ok!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I don't think this is the best place to post this but listening to RS talk about his 40th birthday and how fabulous it was makes me sad for him.  If I didn't have to wash dishes and clean the kitchen…..
Good question, girl!!!

Cecilia asked why he knows what happened with Nick and not Shawn, and it sounds like he really has no idea. Hmm. Ok!

Alanna, I also asked if Nick was someone who he had heard changed since being on this show and he said 100%! Ugh - I mean I don't know his sources but...I loved innocent, I can't believe I got first-impression rose Nick.  Am I going to have to change my profile pic to Ben H?!?

Last edited by Cecilia on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Good question, girl!!!

Alanna, I also asked if Nick was someone who he had heard changed since being on this show and he said 100%! Ugh - I mean I don't know his sorces but...I loved innocent, I can't believe I got first-impression rose Nick.  Am I going to have to change my profile pic to Ben H?!?
I just signed on and didn't see that one, but that's a good one too! Ben H is a good choice if you must change it, I hope he doesn't come back next Ette season too though laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Sorry Cecilia, I'm not getting it. RS thinks Nick changed since being on the show? Innocent?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Steve says Nick is nothing but a fameho, that's it.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Oh! Yes of course. Everyone is, we all are, he is too. No one is exempt from being a fameho according to RS, only those that stuff his email with info.

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Cecilia did you or anyone, by any chance ask what happened to the MTP and LCD's?

I'll have to be on something to actually take whatever RS says about total strangers as gospel. It's one thing to spoil a show, it's another to make comments about people you don't know. I don't know these people too, so I'll just keep going by what those who actually know them says and what I can deduce myself from SM. Thank you very much!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh! Yes of course. Everyone is, we all are, he is too. No one is exempt from being a fameho according to RS, only those that stuff his email with info.

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 2498057887

I mean, thank goodness! I thought he was going to say that Nick now steals food from the poor, or kicks dogs, or wait...jobless!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry Cecilia, I'm not getting it. RS thinks Nick changed since being on the show? Innocent?

I am the biggest Nick fan. But obvi I don't know him and I am just trying to wrap my head around why he would go on this show again! I get he flirted with Kaitlyn but come on. She's cute and fun but I don't see that as worth putting yourself through this all over again. Especially if they don't end up together. So, I'm not as 100% Nick as I was last summer. He was cooler to me before he went back on tv. And there are plenty of cute girls in Chicago. And he's 34. JMO.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana