SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:21 pm

I skimmed and got the gist of RS scoop. I find it interesting that after Nick's debut, he now has scoop. Interesting timing. IMO, only...after the public cries from social media about Nicks return, how do you keep them tuned in still every Monday night? I have no idea how it all plays out but I do know in comparing pics of Nick upon the completion of last season to this one....there is a huge difference. There is no forced smile. None. What makes k's season refreshing ....I can't wait to find out. I do feel in keeping up with his Instagram and twitter, Nick is the warrior.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:22 pm

RS has already said that she had sex with Nick. He is not going to change his answer unless his "sources" indicate so. So folks asking him 100s of questions is going to make him even more snarky than usual.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Or perhaps Nick was her fall back in the event she didn't find anyone, Nick knew it going in and so did she.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Running through all scenarios in my mind I cannot come up with a single one that would be refreshing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm still scratching my head over Des and Chris, after the edit she got concerning Brooks. TPTB truly bamboozled us on that one...showing her saying to Brooks that she saved her heart for him at the FD, then get engaged to Chris a week later.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Nick faved this tweet
@novakkn: @viallnicholas28 Takes guts to come back on TV after what happened to u.Seems like you have genuine feelings for Kaitlyn,so I wish you luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm

If he doesn't have info on Shawn, that info had to come from nicks camp and I for one don't believe Nick would give the ending away. Just interesting to me its all about Nick and RS is the source.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 pm

sdmom wrote:It's strange that RS knows so much about Nick but not about  Shawn. Why is that? I highly doubt he got his info from Nick's camp. If it's from K, why it's so one sided re. FRC? If it's from production, is it possible they gave RS wrong info? In the readers email, someone asked if she's pregnant, whom she had sex with and in what episode, he gave a very snarky answer it's CHs love child but didn't answer who and when. Is he being his smug self or he's not so sure anymore?
whatever he knows or doesn't know, I think it fair to say he's always being his smug self! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm

If RS is wrong and the foilers were intentional, please keep me up to date on how he crawls out of that hole as this season has lots of people tuned in and at the water cooler talking.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:36 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I skimmed and got the gist of RS scoop. I find it interesting that after Nick's debut, he now has scoop. Interesting timing. IMO, only...after the public cries from social media about Nicks return, how do you keep them tuned in still every Monday night? I have no idea how it all plays out but I do know in comparing pics of Nick upon the completion of last season to this one....there is a huge difference. There is no forced smile. None. What makes k's season refreshing ....I can't wait to find out. I do feel in keeping up with his Instagram and twitter, Nick is the warrior.

Good point about info and timing, mprssdbyu. Convenient, right?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:36 pm

allykat wrote:If RS is right and it really plays out like this - Kaitlyn let's Nick join late, has sex with Nick pre-FSD, brings Nick to F2, let's him actually propose, then rejects him - then I will absolutely assume that Nick was in on the storyline the entire time and got paid handsomely. I can't get my head around how happy he looks now, or how supportive he's been with Kaitlyn, otherwise.

Regardless of where you stand on Nick putting Andi on blast last year, I think we can all agree he didn't take that rejection well. So for him to take a turned down proposal this well? He had to have been in on it and expecting it. JMO.

Andi let Nick go BEFORE he even made it to the FRC and he could barely handle it - let alone going to the podium and proposing to her.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I'm still scratching my head over Des and Chris, after the edit she got concerning Brooks.  TPTB truly bamboozled us on that one...showing her saying to Brooks that she saved her heart for him at the FD, then get engaged to Chris a week later.  
I still can't believe this happened rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana