SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:56 am

Brill wrote:I know better then reading other threads but can't do it anymore!!!! I'm back here to stay!!!  To the Nick Chicks

This !! So I couldn't live stream the ep so I followed the commentary in the episode discussion thread and Nick was made to seem like a jerk in there! After I watched the ep, he isn't even half as bad as he was made out to be!

N & K were awesome in this ep Smiley I don't agree with the need to make all those tweets he did during the ep, but nonetheless we know he is well-meaning and its coming from a good place.

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:01 am

hi Brill
I've only been here so have no idea what's what in the other Bette 11 threads.  Besides, it's so cozy here - no reason to wander. Smiley  We choose our friends bestbud!

hi  Happydays
Nick tweeting - to say nothing would have been judged as well so might as well tweet and take the heat off Kaitlyn.  He would have known viewers were looking for a target to vent at so he put it squarely on his back. 
IMO

Enough said though.  I hope he gets time to enjoy the most important thing tonight.  He shared his love for a woman.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:07 am

Thanks for your post NR. Been rough watching past contestants post some not so nice things about Nick. Will never understand it. It seems that Nick is still the focus of their lives. no no

Nick lives with no regrets so he will be fine... it is just crazy to me how people see him as the villain or creep on this show. I guess it comes down to who has the most SM followers and likes and favorites and whatever. Talk about surface level stuff.

Glad that Nick is once again standing up for what is normal and right no matter the backlash. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:37 am

IA with both of you two ^^

Whatever Nick does, it is going to be criticised either way, poor guy can't catch a break

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:00 am

Yup, it is a lose-lose. I think that maybe Kaitlyn felt bad for him because she understands getting backlash and being judged since the guys judged her while filming.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:18 am

Lol some people on twitter think Nick should have declined her invite on behalf of the other men left. seriously. "Uh thanks K but i think I will go back to the suite and hang out with the guys who are mad that I exist to spare theirfeelings....." As if those guys would have turned her town given the opportunity... Major chemistry and feelings were there and both wanted to explore it further. Nothing criminal there...moving aling!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 am

notarose wrote:hi Brill
I've only been here so have no idea what's what in the other Bette 11 threads.  Besides, it's so cozy here - no reason to wander. Smiley  We choose our friends bestbud!

hi  Happydays
Nick tweeting - to say nothing would have been judged as well so might as well tweet and take the heat off Kaitlyn.  He would have known viewers were looking for a target to vent at so he put it squarely on his back. 
IMO

Enough said though.  I hope he gets time to enjoy the most important thing tonight.  He shared his love for a woman.

yup if he stayed quiet he would have been taunted/accused of being in hiding for his "crime." the only crime he has committed in my opinion is not posting alot more shirtless pics.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:57 am

hi  Happydays
IMO

Amen, Notarose!!! Even if Nick did not succeed in being Kaitlyn's final guy, he is truly still standing up for her. He writes the SM posts not for his own benefit, but for hers. Whether to get some truth out there regarding how both he and she feel about sex or deflecting the negative SM backlash.

In the episode tonight, he said that he is protective of Kaitlyn and her feelings. (Which is why he went to comfort her after Ian left.) I see that same guy attempting to protect Kaitlyn today. I still stand by my earlier statement that Nick is a warrior and lover...not just a nice guy. He is the type of guy that Kaitlyn wants. He is a warrior and has gone to her defense in a real, tangible way...offering himself and his reputation to defend her and their intimacy. Obviously, he is lover...tonight's episode showed that a little bit too clearly for me (enough with the heavy breathing already...) And much of the media world/viewers are not supportive of Nick...they view him as a villian...not a nice guy. (We know the truth and I hope that Kaitlyn can see that too.)

I am not disillusioned enough to believe that Kaitlyn choses Nick in the end...snapchat spoiled that dream for me. But, I do hope that at the end of the airing of the show, Kaitlyn has an honest picture of the guy that she let go. Nick is an incredible guy.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:17 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

hi  Happydays
IMO

yup if he stayed quiet he would have been taunted/accused of being in hiding for his "crime." the only crime he has committed in my opinion is not posting alot more shirtless pics.
Yes. We need more of those shirtless pics. He is single and why not. Just ready to be done with all this and just see happy Nick like he is. Good thing he went camping with family this weekend. whew.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:30 am

I think I'm going to come hang out in here with all of you!!

I just can't handle all of the distain for Nick in the regular threads. I see a stand up guy, following his heart. And I hate all the hate.

I loved his date tonight! Lots of chemistry there. And I love how supportive he's been on SM. Yup, he rocks.
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 am

Cutest part of the date for me was when Nick picked Kaitlyn up by his shoulders. Was so spontaneous and they acted so cute together like little kids.

LOVEWINS - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 47 Captu_10

It is funny that Nick said that he and Kaitlyn complement each other because she brings a lighter side since she chose someone that I have to see her do that with... much more serious and intense. Nevertheless, was a sweet date before TPTB went crazy with the microphone stuff.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:51 am

My husband monopolized my computer last night. AND, it was a trade-off. He will watch with me, if he has Candy Crush. So I have not caught up on all of the talk.

Just one thing to say...Nick is HAWT. beatingheart
Now, I will get caught up...as I am recapping from last night.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass