SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:26 am

giggling dear Nick, thanks for being so generous and sharing ... we love Viall men ... but we're missing James in the pics ... he is the real "model" of the bunch! Hugesmile

sweet kiss to all.

And no matter the day ... Viall women still rock!
Mother, sisters, nieces ... are the coolest chicks, being able to put up with you Nick!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:giggling
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 Current Mood 33 min

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 44 CIDEn2XWwAAscbH

rofl  Yessss, why not  Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:14 am

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 44 CIDEn2XWwAAscbH

My DH sends me funny cat pics all the time, so yet another thing I love about Nick!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 am

Question is:

Who is playing games?

Of course the producers are playing editing/manipulation games... But did Nick and Kaitlyn play along?

I guess tomorrow will help answer that question. I can't wait. And in a weird way, I feel like Nick can't wait either. Why would that be? Maybe everyone has it wrong and he isn't the guy who had pre-FS sex? Talk about major games....

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:30 am

Knowing how Nick has been just straightforward lately with most of his SM he probably is literally excited to play some games with his family while camping. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:31 am

OP ... I hope ... I really do ... 'coz that would be the best Joke ever (and it wouldn't be Kaitlyn telling it) ... talking about pulling a prank ... I want that LAUGH so bad. so :fingersarecrossed - still, I think he is the magic-guy.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:39 am

Rolly wrote:
Nick for me is a perfect combination of qualities....smart, smart azz, handsome, great body, funny, employed, good friend, does what he thinks is right and doesn't seem to care what others think and probably most of all seems to really respect and appreciate women. When he finds his partner in life that woman will very lucky indeed.

Great description Rolly, ITA!  yes
Also, not to take away from any of the Viall men, but Nick really is the cream of that crop!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Knowing how Nick has been just straightforward lately with most of his SM he probably is literally excited to play some games with his family while camping. laugh out loud

Yeah, I think it really is just game time during their camping trip laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:53 am

Given what the spoilers say went down between him and Kaitlyn at the FRC, I sincerely hope that Nick is as happy and at peace with his life (as he appears to be in all of the pictures that he has shared on SM) and that he truly has no regrets for having put himself through this train wreck of a season.

Some things are just not meant to be.  And, I will say that my "like" for Kaitlyn this season has dissipated somewhat, and I am not so sure that she would be a good match for Nick anyway.  I think that when he went on the Bachelorette last year, he never expected to actually fall for Andi.  So, maybe he thought that "lightning" was going to strike twice.  I don't know.  But, given the bad track record for TB franchise, I certainly don't think he is going to find love there.

And, I believe that he needs to concentrate more on finding someone right there in Chicago.  I have no doubt that there are plenty of good women, around his age, who he can date and maybe fall in love with.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:18 am

ITA with you Longhorn ... heck, I'm willing to move to Chicago if that's all it takes Hugesmile still, I wouldn't mind this "Ryan REYNOLDS" of The Bachelorette 11 to get his "B. Lively" sometime SOON :fishing: (so please Nick, don't wait for me summer ) ... So any suggestions? :justkidding (Blonde maybe? :stirthepot if there wasn't much luck with the brunettes so far.)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:51 am

Looks like he is definately a sassy, whitty, funny but also brunette with smarts kind a guy. She is out there won't be long now

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 44 1f49b  camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 44 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:16 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Knowing how Nick has been just straightforward lately with most of his SM he probably is literally excited to play some games with his family while camping. laugh out loud

Yeah, I think it really is just game time during their camping trip laugh out loud.

The post is listed as being in Milwaukee, so they would be back from camping...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass