SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:24 am

whit90 wrote:
notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
http://websta.me/p/1006759777880182131_28313266

Cold. Shower. :uptonogood

Ok, ok, ... I might have to watch the Nick scenes. Sheesh! He's persuasive.

To me he looks very happy and yes I agree NR he is just hawt. awwww  Just gives me goose bumps every time I see him.

Can't get enough of this pic :uptonogood 
He's looking like uninhibited sex here - foreplay. 

I'm of the camp that believe Nick narrates his life through his SM. (not a stretch -don't a lot people?)  It's been something of a hit&amiss venture to read that narrative, however more hit than not. Maybe.
IMO, "this look" means his lady is on the line and it's not like he doesn't want you to know it. giggling I mean just read the fan comment section on the pic. It's about "the call".

There's a happy ending in here somewhere for Nick.  Question is ... with who? 

Cute coincidence: Maria Teressa also posted a pic using the hashtag #skepticalsis but of course she's beaming
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1006845022395841713_230669494

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:09 am

I don't think Kaitlyn is in Chicago to see Nick. It's all damage control and she is with Whitney.
I think it's best Nick stays far away from Kaitlyn.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:41 am

Yes, Run Nick run! Far away from K and everything Bach!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:14 pm

notarose wrote:
happydays wrote:
jen689 wrote:
notarose commented that one of Jaclyn S. friends was flirting with Nick on Instagram but the photo (that one of Nicks pals posted) has been deleted.  I did a little sleuthing and found one of Jaclyn's friends on her Instagram page who both Nick and his friend follow. She's blonde with shoulder length hair, wearing a black sleeveless crop top, a black skirt, and sunglasses. I found her LinkedIn profile and low and behold she's in the media business and has an impressive resume. Things that make you go hmmm

Notarose -- could you please give us some more info on this lady and the flirting please ^^?? would love to sleuth out who or what is making our Nick look better than ever Smiley

sorry for the double post!

Not positive, but it might have been one of the women in this pic
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1005436674641217162_878072288

Hard to say if the comment was relevant or just friends joking around.  The pic being deleted, though, was curious.

Thanks to those sending Avi love Hugesmile

One of the girls was just followed by Nick on IG, so I doubt he is dating her. He would probably have added her awhile ago if he is dating her. And I would think that he wouldn't add any girl that he is dating until after the show is finished airing, just to be safe since he gave it all away last season. Then again, Kaitlyn already did that this time around, so who knows.... Funny though, her name is Katie.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:46 pm

OnePromise wrote:...I would think that he wouldn't add any girl that he is dating until after the show is finished airing, just to be safe since he gave it all away last season.  Then again, Kaitlyn already did that this time around, so who knows.... Funny though, her name is Katie.  
Jaclyn and Katie seem to spend time together as do Jaclyn and Nick. They could all be together in a group setting and hide their relationship by not looking like a couple in public. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.  If Katie posted a flirty comment to Nick that has been deleted they could be getting to know each other. When Nick posted the tweet about the new Carly Rae Jepsen song "I Really Like You" it could be directed to a new lady in his life. Just speculation on my part. As a Nick fan I want him to be happy :Nod:

Last edited by jen689 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:54 pm

I hope he goes back to work, goes back to family, goes back to friends and lets life unfold naturally. Then magic will work it's natural way, without any added bubblegum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 pm

jen689 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:...I would think that he wouldn't add any girl that he is dating until after the show is finished airing, just to be safe since he gave it all away last season.  Then again, Kaitlyn already did that this time around, so who knows.... Funny though, her name is Katie.  
Jaclyn and Katie seem to spend time together as do Jaclyn and Nick. They could all be together in a group setting and hide their relationship by not looking like a couple in public. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.  If Katie posted a flirty comment to Nick that has been deleted they could be getting to know each other. When Nick posted the tweet about the new Carly Rae Jepsen song "I Really Like You" it could be directed to a new lady in his life. Just speculation on my part. As a Nick fan I want him to be happy :Nod:
I really don't closely follow sm from contestants from the show esp JS. Never looked at a single instagram pic of hers until today. How long have they been friends N/J? I too wondered if some of his instagram choices may be directed at someone new opposed to Kaitlyn esp the "I really like you" reference. I looked at some of JS photos, and this girl seems to hang with J quite a bit. She has a Blake Lively vibe to her in one photo. If he's interested and she's returning his interest no wonder he's all grinned up.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I really don't closely follow sm from contestants from the show esp JS...How long have they been friends N/J...
If I recall correctly Jaclyn's been following Nick on Instagram since Andi's season. She started following Katie before Nick.

I hope Nick shows up at the ATFR appreciative of his experience on the Bachelorette. He's happy for Shawn and Kaitlyn and let's us all know he's moved on and has been quietly dating someone he really really really likes.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:22 pm

^ that would be my wish for Nick too, but TPTB are so fond of the hearbtroken F2 at ATFR no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I really don't closely follow sm from contestants from the show esp JS. Never looked at a single instagram pic of hers until today. How long have they been friends N/J? I too wondered if some of his instagram choices may be directed at someone new opposed to Kaitlyn esp the "I really like you" reference. I looked at some of JS photos, and this girl seems to hang with J quite a bit. She has a Blake Lively vibe to her in one photo. If he's interested and she's returning his interest no wonder he's all grinned up.

I also do not follow SM closely either just follow Nick and Becca. So how did you see the pic. of J and Katie just curious to see what she looks like.
TYI
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:00 pm

whit90 wrote:...So how did you see the pic. of J and Katie just curious to see what she looks like...
Jaclyn posted a couple of photos yesterday with Katie. She has shoulder length blonde hair, is wearing sunglasses, has on a black sleeveless crop top, with a black skirt.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:04 pm

jen689 wrote:
whit90 wrote:...So how did you see the pic. of J and Katie just curious to see what she looks like...
Jaclyn posted a couple of photos yesterday with Katie at the Chicago Art Walk. She has shoulder length blonde hair, is wearing sunglasses, has on a black sleeveless crop top, with a black skirt.

Thank You :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass