SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:26 am

Tweet some airplane emojis. Get outta Chi-town stat!

They are going to use Nick again. no no

When will it end!

This only settles it with me that they are just using and abusing him for their own gain, 100%. :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:37 am

Do we know for sure Nick is in Chicago?
Maybe he is in Milwaukee spending time with the fam?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:38 am

He is definitely in Chicago. He was at the Art's festival today. Lots of fan pics.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:38 am

Nick is in Chicago, we have lots of pics to prove it.

He was seen with Jaclyn who was seen with Whitney.

Whitney was seen with Kaitlyn.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:40 am

The thing is that even if K is not physically in Chicago... It looks like she is... but even if not... TPTB are making it seem like she is and everyone is commenting on Whit's pic of K with her in Chicago that K is there for Nick.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The thing is that even if K is not physically in Chicago... It looks like she is... but even if not... TPTB are making it seem like she is and everyone is commenting on Whit's pic of K with her in Chicago that K is there for Nick.

50 Shades of Cray before, during, and after filming. He needs to run and never look back.

He should come to the Caribbean Hugesmile giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 am

ElonM wrote:Nick is in Chicago, we have lots of pics to prove it.
He was seen with Jaclyn who was seen with Whitney.
Whitney was seen with Kaitlyn.
Craziness. Everyone is in the same TPTB pool and when TPTB crack the whip these people need to swim swim swim. :drama

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:50 am

Oh, I haven't read through the pages, too many happened this weekend.
Although I dont think they will meet in Chicago, I just hate the idea of Tptb tried to use Nick. I hate the idea they dragged him into the mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:55 am

Nick lives in Chicago why does he have to leave? I am still waiting for his Blackhawks tweet. They won.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:12 am

Hey Guys!

Newbie here and recent lurker, but this is all wayy too crazy for me not to join in! This board has some awesome sleuthing going on!

I was just wondering, Nick's tweet about "multitasking" -- do you think he is telling us he is there not only to enjoy the art fair but also do a job for the producers?

He has pretty much told us exactly where he is at and geotagged his location on twitter.

I'm betting on a pic of the two surfacing, that will really seal the deal in creating some doubt for the general audience..

Last edited by happydays on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 am

happydays wrote:Hey Guys!

Newbie here and recent lurker, but this is all wayy too crazy for me not to join in! This board has some awesome sleuthing going on!

I was just wondering, Nick's tweet about "multitasking" -- do you think he is telling us he is there not only to enjoy the art fair but also do a job for the producers?

I'm betting on a pic of the two surfacing, that will really seal the deal in creating some doubt for the general audience..
welcomebanner Great first post happydays. It really is craziness!

That is a great question regarding multitasking. Hope he is not doing anything for TPTB. But if so, he probably contractually has to do whatever they ask so it won't be surprising if that is what he meant. Will have to keep our eyes peeled for any pics that may appear to create more doubt.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:23 am

Thank you very much AAL Smiley

I mean they've gone to the effort of flying her out to chicago and have her be at the same art fair (looks like it's not just an old pic that whitney posted since it seems like Kaitlyn's new hairstyle), they've got to get a pic, right? If TPTB stand any chance of some sort of recovery from snap-gate...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass