SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:48 am

The Us Weekly article is tying into possible next Bach leads and seems credible (especially if Shawn is a contender). So when looking just at the Us Weekly article and Kaitlyn's interviews, both make me think the edit is pointing to Nick as possible F1.

1) The season preview sequence = "May the best man win"... "It's Nick!"
2) Kaitlyn in interviews and Us Weekly article = Nick went on the show for the "right reasons".

... both are totally opposite from what a villain is supposed to be/do: A villain is not the best man and certainly doesn't win, does he? And is a villain ever on the show for the "right reasons"?

If there is no F1, they can sell the possible Nick=F1 story very easily since it matters not how it ends - and more likely to sell it with Nick than with Shawn since both are F2 and if they want Shawn to be next Bach lead, then Nick will be the F1-story, no matter the ending. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:50 am

I'm all in for dr. C cloud nine
he's such a :cutiepie
jmho and preference Ben H would be my first pick based on how he seems like he can handle the show -- if we discover dr. C seeming less tender-hearted vulnerable than he appears then I'll be all in for him as tb ..we'll find out more about them as we go along though
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:51 am

But the thing is--it's Kaitlyn's season. So turn the prism just a bit--and what we have is "May the best man win"---the best man could be Nick, but he may not win in the end.
"right reasons--Maybe Nick went on for the right reasons, but it will end up Kaitlyn did not. 
Something to think about. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:54 am

When is the last time we have actually had an F2 being the next lead ? Unless Shawn has a great backstory and the most shocking exit from the franchise. I don't see the first and can only guess at the second.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:55 am

nd4reality wrote:When is the last time we have actually had an F2 being the next lead ? Unless Shawn has a great backstory and the most shocking exit from the franchise.  I don't see the first and can only guess at the second.

Ben was F2.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:58 am

Jason from Deanna's season was a lead. They wanted Chris L. from Ali's, but he refused. Ben from Ashley H's was a lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:09 am

MiniDiva wrote:Per the Sex Scandal article, Kaitlyn admits to having sex with a guy 10 days before the FS dates, did anyone count back as to where/when that was -- is that still Dublin?

April 6th was the first 1 on 1 with Nick. That's when according to RS they had sex. That was in Dublin. Don't know exactly when the FS dates started but Nick tweeted planes on April 14th, so around that time they were probably ready to change locations. The article from Ireland came out on the 23rd of April and it stated they were done filming. So FS dates had to be somewhere between the 15th or 16th and no further than the 22nd? So the 10 days could be possible if Nick is sex guy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:But the thing is--it's Kaitlyn's season. So turn the prism just a bit--and what we have is "May the best man win"---the best man could be Nick, but he may not win in the end.
"right reasons--Maybe Nick went on for the right reasons, but it will end up Kaitlyn did not
Something to think about. Praying
It certainly is looking to be the case. Makes a lot sense since Us Weekly and even Kaitlyn have said in interviews she believes Nick was on the show for the "right reasons".

question So if it ends up Kaitlyn went on the show for the "wrong reasons" is this what caused her to perhaps pick no one? I could see a Mesnick happening from her guilt if she was just on a different page regarding marriage/relationship by FRC time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The Us Weekly article is tying into possible next Bach leads and seems credible (especially if Shawn is a contender). So when looking just at the Us Weekly article and Kaitlyn's interviews, both make me think the edit is pointing to Nick as possible F1.

1) The season preview sequence = "May the best man win"... "It's Nick!"
2) Kaitlyn in interviews and Us Weekly article = Nick went on the show for the "right reasons".

... both are totally opposite from what a villain is supposed to be/do: A villain is not the best man and certainly doesn't win, does he? And is a villain ever on the show for the "right reasons"?

If there is no F1, they can sell the possible Nick=F1 story very easily since it matters not how it ends - and more likely to sell it with Nick than with Shawn since both are F2 and if they want Shawn to be next Bach lead, then Nick will be the F1-story, no matter the ending. jmo

Courtney was the villian in Ben's season & won. Vienna was the villian in Jake's season & won. It happens.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 am

^ Definitely happens. Was trying to connect why they are painting Nick as a possible-F1 despite being a "villain" if he is not F1.
Only other option for me thus far is there is no F1.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:19 am

Beagle wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Per the Sex Scandal article, Kaitlyn admits to having sex with a guy 10 days before the FS dates, did anyone count back as to where/when that was -- is that still Dublin?

April 6th was the first 1 on 1 with Nick. That's when according to RS they had sex.  That was in Dublin. Don't know exactly when the FS dates started but Nick tweeted planes on April 14th, so around that time they were probably ready to change  locations. The article from Ireland came out on the 23rd of April and it stated they were done filming. So FS dates had to be somewhere between the 15th or 16th and no further than the 22nd? So the 10 days could be possible if Nick is sex guy.

Thanks Beagle.  I was trying to figure it out too.  It really could have been any of the Dublin guys but I suspect it is Nick -- based on their SM history and the story in the US Weekly article and RS spoiler.  Evo (poster) spotted Kaitlyn/Nick on April 6th which I assume was their first 1:1 date.
Just speculating.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:19 am

emusha wrote:I'm all in for dr. C cloud nine
he's such a :cutiepie
jmho and preference Ben H would be my first pick based on how he seems like he can handle the show -- if we discover dr. C seeming less tender-hearted vulnerable than he appears then I'll be all in for him as tb ..we'll find out more about them as we go along though

I so badly want Dr Chris to be the next Bachelor, but he has too much competition this season, don't think it will happen. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson