SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:52 pm

OnePromise wrote:I think this article is just priming the viewers for when Kaitlyn choses Nick as her F1.  They are softening his edit.  The show has to remain controversial and dramatic to keep the viewers watching, but in the end the producers want a happy ending to keep viewers coming back next season.  I bet by the time Kaitlyn choses Nick, most people will be cheering for them.  If they show Nick and Kaitlyn's true characters and connection, how could one not love them individually and together. This is the main reason that the show "didn't start" until Nick joined.  They want to show the difference in Kaitlyn: before Nick and after Nick.  All the other stuff is just to cause drama and lead to questions about who she ends up with.  They have to walk the fine line of showing a real relationship between the lead and F1/F2 and making the viewers question if and with who she will end up with.  America already loves Shawn, so if she doesn't pick him America won't be happy.  Now America has to be swayed to learn to love Nick so there is actually a really perceivable competition happening.  They are just trying to tip the scales in Nick's favor for a little bit.  And I think it is because she picks him and they are happy about it.  

yes Again, strong analysis OP! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait was hanging out with Molly Mesnick earlier so I guess she's filming their family feud thing. Sigh. No shv, at least this morning.

Thanks, Alanna. Where did you see that Kaitlyn was hanging out with Molly? Starting to look like she really may be single. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait was hanging out with Molly Mesnick earlier so I guess she's filming their family feud thing. Sigh. No shv, at least this morning.

Thanks, Alanna. Where did you see that Kaitlyn was hanging out with Molly? Starting to look like she really may be single. hmmm
She snapped it and yeah, agreed. Really disappointing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:58 pm

remockered wrote:I can't fathom Kaitlyn faking it- oh wait, she isn't doing a very good job of it either.  Maybe tptb would consider it "refreshing".    Color me a bit confuzzled this season, however glad that Nick is finally being portrayed acurately.  Last time was pure character assasination.  Maybe that is the only reason Nick and his family seem happy this time around.

I am sooo soo glad to hear that remockered!!! First that you agree with the mag on a more accurate portrayal of the "real nick" since you actually know him and also that he AND his family are happy. That's fantastic to hear. Thank you so much for sharing!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

She snapped it and yeah, agreed. Really disappointing.

Thanks, girl! I guess I'll just hope for Shawn as the Bachelor then.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:12 pm

Perhaps Shawn is the next bachelor.
Not sure how I feel about that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Just because Kaitlyn is filming and hanging out with other past contestants doesn't mean these is no SH visits happening this weekend or at another time completely.  She could still be spending evenings and more importantly nighttime with her F1.  What a better way to thrown off sleuthers than to appear busy all day.  Has anyone actually spotted Shawn or Nick anywhere other than LA?  Both are pretty quiet on SM the last 24 hours or so.  Nick and Kaitlyn. We're both active briefly this morning, but Shawn hasn't posted anything.  You just never know.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Perhaps Shawn is the next bachelor.
Not sure how I feel about that.

I have always thought that Shawn would make an excellent next bachelor. He is exactly the type of guy they look for.  Attractive, intelligent, funny and a bit mysterious to drawn interest from women.  He is the most followed guy (after Nick) this season so far and they haven't even had a 1:1 date yet. I can only imagine how popular he will be after that.  Plus, if Kaitlyn doesn't chose him (either choosing herself or Nick), Shawn will be the perfect broken hearted F2 who will regain his confidence and have another chance at finding love in the fall.  

Shawn was well aware of how this franchise works prior to his appearance on it.  One of his best friends is Ron Worrell who was on last season with Nick.  And strangly enough Ron and Nick got together in Chicago about four months back and their interaction on SM was very friendly and supportive.  So I think Shawn was familiar with Nick before coming onto the show.  He probably got the low down from Ron's experience last season.  Who knows? In a crazy world, Shawn could have knowingly signed up to be the heart broken F2 in order to get the bachelor gig.  He did quit his job prior to coming on the show.  And we as viewers would never know that he was playing along just to be on next season for himself.  I wouldn't put anything past the producers, especially if they knew that Nick was coming back on and that Kaitlyn had a crush on Nick too.  

The plot thickens.... plotting

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Just because Kaitlyn is filming and hanging out with other past contestants doesn't mean these is no SH visits happening this weekend or at another time completely.  She could still be spending evenings and more importantly nighttime with her F1.  What a better way to thrown off sleuthers than to appear busy all day.  Has anyone actually spotted Shawn or Nick anywhere other than LA?  Both are pretty quiet on SM the last 24 hours or so.  Nick and Kaitlyn. We're both active briefly this morning, but Shawn hasn't posted anything.  You just never know.
Personally, I don't see how this is possible because she has snapped herself out with friends practically every night in Vancouver. If she's out and about this entire weekend in LA, I think it only strengthens the spoiler. Jmo of course, as usual.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Per the Sex Scandal article, Kaitlyn admits to having sex with a guy 10 days before the FS dates, did anyone count back as to where/when that was -- is that still Dublin?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:43 pm

I am thinking that Kaitlyn's words of "Slow and steady wins the race" is her talking about herself and not any guy, especially if there is no F1 and thus no one wins the race.

By her own admission she said she went too fast, too soon and that is what we are seeing on screen. Maybe that is the lesson she has learnt about herself, to take things more slowly?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Should be. 
I hope it was not with Chris Manson.
However, he is quite a manly man and spends a lot of time with K. "Slow and steady wins the race" could apply to him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson