SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Alanna wrote:Either way, f1 or not, it suits Kait to disassociate herself from Nick imo. He is the villain in this show and she looks like his scheming co-conspirator for introducing him into the show when they were sexting or whatnot. It's a bad look for her, even if she chose him in the end; it makes more sense to say they spoke only a handful of times versus, "he's seen the nudies, it's cool."
Yeah. They are already playing the "villian" score when she unites with Nick in the sneak peek. I think the edit is about to make a turn for the worse for her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I still can't believe this happened just now? Are we sure the unfollow just happened recently? I don't pay attention to that unless I'm looking for something specific. Why wouldn't have this been caught earlier by a handler?

If he was the F1 and they split, there's no way she would be unfollowing him now. I'm thinking this was a mistake that wasn't caught earlier.

She definitely unfollowed him on both Twitter and IG yesterday.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Kaitlyn and Nick are both "straight shooters" and have mentioned numerous times that honesty is important.  So you are right AAL. It seems inconsistent that Kaitlyn down played their pre show interactions (whatever they were) and basically lied to the other guys about it.  

I have been trying to think about what would cause Kaitlyn to do that, lie?  She basically lied for Nick.  And herself. So they wouldn't get "caught" and she could keep him on the show with her.  She actually made a number of exceptions for him if it is true that he is sex guy.  She was trying to have her cake and eat it too.  Trying to have Nick and carry the show as the lead, the Bachelorette.  That is a tough line to straddle.  

How do you keep the guys continued interest after adding Nick?

You lie.

She compromised her full disclosure to protect what she and Nick already had and what it might have turned into in the future.  

Now that the more full truth is out in the media.  It is pretty clear that she did not tell the truth and that it was for her relationship with Nick that she lied.  If she chose him in the end, she just has to ride out the lie for a few more weeks until we see their happy ending and the lies become worth it for the big picture of "sacrificing all for love".  If she didn't chose him in the end, she looks like she compromised her honesty principles for nothing.  That will not go down very well for Kaitlyn.  If she lied to keep Nick and the other guys on the show and then didn't chose any of them in the end.  That does not taste so good.  And is most certainly the furthest thing from refreshing!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:33 pm

How does she have sex with Nick or whoever, feel bad about it (timing), confess to the other guy(s), keep sex guy around and still take him to the fantasy suite? Wouldn't they have sex again in the FD? Why would this be okay with the other guy(s) that they'll still want to stay, knowing what has happened or will happen again between Kaitlyn and this person?!

The only way this would make sense to me is for the confession to take place AFTER sex guy has been eliminated or removed himself from the show!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:34 pm

reason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He's coming on the show on Monday. IMO Kaitlyn had to unfollow him, and disassociate herself from him on SM. It may be as simple as someone just realized it and made her clean it up especially if she isn't following any of the other guys. I'm surprised it was done just now, and not much earlier.

If she chose no one, then I would tend to believe TPTB would let her keep following him to lead SM stalkers astray.

Have we ever had a lead follow a F1 while the season was airing?

No GA never have that happen before, the leading following the final 1.

I don't think the lead has ever followed anyone from their season until the show has finished airing!!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:35 pm

Just to note she also hid a photo that tanner tagged her in as well which was a pic of a magazine and nick was tagged in it as well....something is very off with this whole kaitlyn and nick situation but all in all it's not looking like she and nick are on good terms

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:36 pm

OnePromise wrote:Kaitlyn and Nick are both "straight shooters" and have mentioned numerous times that honesty is important.  So you are right AAL. It seems inconsistent that Kaitlyn down played their pre show interactions (whatever they were) and basically lied to the other guys about it.  

I have been trying to think about what would cause Kaitlyn to do that, lie?  She basically lied for Nick.  And herself. So they wouldn't get "caught" and she could keep him on the show with her.  She actually made a number of exceptions for him if it is true that he is sex guy.  She was trying to have her cake and eat it too.  Trying to have Nick and carry the show as the lead, the Bachelorette.  That is a tough line to straddle.  

How do you keep the guys continued interest after adding Nick?

You lie.

She compromised her full disclosure to protect what she and Nick already had and what it might have turned into in the future.  

Now that the more full truth is out in the media.  It is pretty clear that she did not tell the truth and that it was for her relationship with Nick that she lied.  If she chose him in the end, she just has to ride out the lie for a few more weeks until we see their happy ending and the lies become worth it for the big picture of "sacrificing all for love".  If she didn't chose him in the end, she looks like she compromised her honesty principles for nothing.  That will not go down very well for Kaitlyn.  If she lied to keep Nick and the other guys on the show and then didn't chose any of them in the end.  That does not taste so good.  And is most certainly the furthest thing from refreshing!!!

OP, you forgot one, I think... giggling
Even if she didn't tell the truth to protect her relationship with Nick, SHE LIED TO THE GUYS. If Nick is F1, he'll forgive her... but the other guys? viewers? They are going to be pissed that she led them astray and hate on her big time.
But you are correct, however the ending goes down, the lie is going to be a GIANT ELEPHANT.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I still can't believe this happened just now? Are we sure the unfollow just happened recently? I don't pay attention to that unless I'm looking for something specific. Why wouldn't have this been caught earlier by a handler?

If he was the F1 and they split, there's no way she would be unfollowing him now. I'm thinking this was a mistake that wasn't caught earlier.

She definitely unfollowed him on both Twitter and IG yesterday.

With Nick starting on the show Monday, maybe it's a way to play into the spoilers that she chose no one? Granted I think the timing is weird. If they ended on bad terms, I would think they would have unfollowed each other before the show even aired. Since they had a friendship prior and if things didn't work out between them, they seem to genuinely care about each other so I can't really see either of them unfriending each other because of that, especially mid show. I think it has something to do with appearances and spoilers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:39 pm

julychild wrote:How does she have sex with Nick or whoever, feel bad about it (timing), confess to the other guy(s), keep sex guy around and still take him to the fantasy suite? Wouldn't they have sex again in the FD? Why would this be okay with the other guy(s) that they'll still want to stay, knowing what has happened or will happen again between Kaitlyn and this person?!

The only way this would make sense to me is for the confession to take place AFTER sex guy has been eliminated or removed himself from the show!

The bolded makes a lot of sense to me. I wonder if it was Jared that this happened with, I could see it being him. They seem to have a thing going on... :yes: Plus if the guy was still there every time they had alone time the others would be wondering what was happening. I can't see the others wanting to stay. You would think she would eliminate the guy. no idea

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:41 pm

examkid123 wrote:Just to note she also hid a photo that tanner tagged her in as well which was a pic of a magazine and nick was tagged in it as well....something is very off with this whole kaitlyn and nick situation but all in all it's not looking like she and nick are on good terms

Actually I can see the one from Tanner in her tagged photos but not the one of them kissing. But yeah, not good at all.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:45 pm

She had been following Nick for quite some time; way down on her list, along with Andi, etc. i wondered why it was still there earlier this week and Nick was still following her, however, it did not show up as a mutual follow, so maybe that is why?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Brill wrote:
julychild wrote:How does she have sex with Nick or whoever, feel bad about it (timing), confess to the other guy(s), keep sex guy around and still take him to the fantasy suite? Wouldn't they have sex again in the FD? Why would this be okay with the other guy(s) that they'll still want to stay, knowing what has happened or will happen again between Kaitlyn and this person?!

The bolded makes a lot of sense to me.  I wonder if it was Jared that this happened with, I could see it being him.  They seem to have a thing going on... :yes: Plus if the guy was still there every time they had alone time the others would be wondering what was happening. I can't see the others wanting to stay. You would think she would eliminate the guy. no idea

K liked sex guy enough or was turned on enough to sleep with him before the FS... and then he's eliminated or removed before the FS??? no idea
Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for how this would play out?? Was he so bad in the sack?? Did he get too jealous after the sex?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson