SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think her following Nick up until now doesn't bode well for Shawn being the F1.
I have no idea why she unfollowed Nick though.

I do believe she ended up with no one.
I agree. 
But let's keep a sharp eye out on those prospective shv. You never know, until we know. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Given the recent development I think Kaitlyn is either hiding her relationship with Nick or there's an F1 and it's not Nick.

Kaitlyn is trying to do is disassociating herself from Nick.

But why now?

The article that Kristen Baldwin wrote about Nick that Fleiss retweeted isn't a good sign. Kristen was brutal to Nick during Andi's season and I don't see any difference this season.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Bleu, Bleu, Bleu! doing the Bleu wave! Tell us tell us!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:00 pm

ElonM wrote:Given the recent development I think Kaitlyn is either hiding her relationship with Nick or there's an F1 and it's not Nick.

What Kaitlyn is trying to do is disassociating herself from Nick.

But why now?
I am wondering the same thing. Seems to always come back to "timing".

Timing of having sex with sex-guy (if Nick) is the only regret Kaitlyn has.
Timing of when Nick went on the show.
Timing of the show itself with only 2 HTDs.
Timing of Nick's SM being active while he was on the show.
Timing of Nick about to appear on the show Monday and Kaitlyn unfollowing him  on SM/hiding IG tags of her with Nick.

Don't know what it all means, but this timing seems to center around Nick somehow, someway. Now that I think about it, even that promo video from People Magazine for the upcoming episode says "Look who shows up in the Nick of time".

:thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Either way, f1 or not, it suits Kait to disassociate herself from Nick imo. He is the villain in this show and she looks like his scheming co-conspirator for introducing him into the show when they were sexting or whatnot. It's a bad look for her, even if she chose him in the end; it makes more sense to say they spoke only a handful of times versus, "he's seen the nudies, it's cool."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 pm

IA Alanna, but it just seems to go against the "I am a straight shooter, I own my choices" spin that I have seen and is what is inherently just who Kaitlyn is. I would find it more refreshing if it was the "he's seen the nudies, it's cool" coming from someone that has owned that upfront manner all along.

Ah well. Time will tell.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:13 pm

He's coming on the show on Monday. IMO Kaitlyn had to unfollow him, and disassociate herself from him on SM. It may be as simple as someone just realized it and made her clean it up especially if she isn't following any of the other guys. I'm surprised it was done just now, and not much earlier.

If she chose no one, then I would tend to believe TPTB would let her keep following him to lead SM stalkers astray.

Have we ever had a lead follow a F1 while the season was airing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:17 pm

I can't recall a lead following the F1 while the season aired. Then again, I can't recall much of anything that has happened with Nick's SM ever happening before (his SM being active while on the show).

Whatever is about to happen on Monday is going to be big if all this unfollowing/hiding/promo, etc is leading up to it. It really does seem like the show is only now starting. Like it is the premiere of the season. Maybe that is why she is only now unfollowing?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA Alanna, but it just seems to go against the "I am a straight shooter, I own my choices" spin that I have seen and is what is inherently just who Kaitlyn is. I would find it more refreshing if it was the "he's seen the nudies, it's cool" coming from someone that has owned that upfront manner all along.

Ah well. Time will tell.  
I think Kaitlyn cares a lot more about what people think than she lets on.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Then why is she still tagged to Shawn out in the open?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm

I still can't believe this happened just now? Are we sure the unfollow just happened recently? I don't pay attention to that unless I'm looking for something specific. Why wouldn't have this been caught earlier by a handler?

If he was the F1 and they split, there's no way she would be unfollowing him now. I'm thinking this was a mistake that wasn't caught earlier.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's coming on the show on Monday. IMO Kaitlyn had to unfollow him, and disassociate herself from him on SM. It may be as simple as someone just realized it and made her clean it up especially if she isn't following any of the other guys. I'm surprised it was done just now, and not much earlier.

If she chose no one, then I would tend to believe TPTB would let her keep following him to lead SM stalkers astray.

Have we ever had a lead follow a F1 while the season was airing?

No GA never have that happen before, the leading following the final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson