SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by examkid123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Yea you can untag yourself or hide the picture. When u click on the picture you are tagged in there is something called photo options and then there is an option to hide or untag yourself.

examkid123

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:22 pm

^Interesting. I only see the hide option on my account. May be because of my other privacy settings that the untag isn't there. With that said, you can't remove tags of other people on pictures you are tagged in unless that tagged person or the person who posted the picture untags them.

Well if some went through all the trouble to remove all the tags of them that's not exactly time well spent IMO. But people do weird things on social media.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:25 pm

umngirl wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
examkid123 wrote:Yea I'm thinking she's over him and trying to erase all memories of him. For her to unfollow him and then remove all tags of him it's a bit weird and yes she did keep all tags of Shawn hmmm

I'm not an IG expert by a long shot. So I have to ask, is it possible to untag someone or hide a picture in your own feed when it's not a picture you've posted?

You can't untag yourself or someone else unless you posted the picture. At least I can't on my account which I just tried to do. ONly the person who posted a picture can remove the tags or add them.
Kaitlyn did not untag herself, technically speaking, she just selected not to have the photo she is still tagged in show up in her photos of herself.

Here's how it is done, CMIIW:
1) In photos of you, select the IG pic you are tagged in, then tap to show "Report Inappropriate, Photo options, Copy Share URL".
2) Tap on "Photo options" and "Keep in Photos of You", "Remove Tag" and "Learn more" are options.
3) Select to not have the photo shown in "Keep in Photos of You" or "Remove tag". In Kaitlyn's case, since the tag is still on the pic, she selected to not have it in "Keep in Photos of You".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Yeps agreed with the above that's what she did

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Yup she just hid it from herself really, makes me wonder why? The pic is still there and her account is still tagged. For whatever reason, she'd rather not see this photo when she goes through her tagged pics.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Why she did it makes no sense. The very IG pic she hid from her tagged photos of her is a s/cap which we are about to see play out on our screens for weeks to come, starting Monday. It is a futile attempt at what? There are going to be plenty more of those come Monday. Just a waste of time, imo. Weird.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 pm

No matter which way that is not a good sign for Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Agreed, reason. Doesn't seem like a good sign for Nick. Especially since he is appearing Monday on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Well I do have a guess, but I'll wait laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Please share, Bleuberry. I want to be surprised and shocked this season. I really do. It's my last hope. I will take anything at this point. :yes: giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well I do have a guess, but I'll wait laugh out loud.

Please share thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well I do have a guess, but I'll wait laugh out loud.

bleu, I'm with the others. I'd appreciate hearing it!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson