SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Max64 wrote:I would think if it didn't end well for either of them they would have unfollowed each other after filming was done.

I would also think if she chose Shawn or any other guy she would have unfollowed Nick immediately upon return from filming.

Very good point!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by examkid123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Did anyone realize that kaitlyn removed or hide the photo of nick and her kissing on IG that she was tagged in ? It no longer appears in her tagged photos but it still appears in nick's. Just something to think about .

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm

examkid123 wrote:Did anyone realize that kaitlyn removed or hide the photo of nick and her kissing on IG that she was tagged in ? It no longer appears in her tagged photos but it still appears in nick's. Just something to think about .

Interesting...

It is also interesting is that there are quite a few photos of her and Shawn together that were left.  Hmmmm. She is definitely cleaning up her SM to try to erase Nick from it.  Not sure if the timing means that she wants to cover up a real relationship.  Or if she is erasing Nick because she is over that particular relationship.  If the producers asked her to do it and not Nick, it is only to give the impression that Nick likes Kaitlyn but she might not share the same strong feelings.  

SM is such a mine field of speculation.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:16 pm

I don't think tptb care what they do on sm, so for whatever reason, this is all Kait's initiative imo. We'll see which boy, if either, is spotted out and about this weekend to grab some more circumstantial evidence.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:18 pm

I wonder if he reached out to her privately laugh out loud. Should be about that time right?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:26 pm

OnePromise wrote:
examkid123 wrote:Did anyone realize that kaitlyn removed or hide the photo of nick and her kissing on IG that she was tagged in ? It no longer appears in her tagged photos but it still appears in nick's. Just something to think about .

Interesting...

It is also interesting is that there are quite a few photos of her and Shawn together that were left.  Hmmmm. She is definitely cleaning up her SM to try to erase Nick from it.  Not sure if the timing means that she wants to cover up a real relationship.  Or if she is erasing Nick because she is over that particular relationship.  If the producers asked her to do it and not Nick, it is only to give the impression that Nick likes Kaitlyn but she might not share the same strong feelings.  

SM is such a mine field of speculation.
We can rule out the producers asking her to remove it because it is a s/cap from their own promo. Makes zero sense for them to ask her to remove a tagged photo of her from a s/cap from the show? It is not like she posted it on her IG, she untagged herself.

Imo, it ties in to what Kaitlyn has been "spinning" to the media and to the guys on the show:

1) In interviews she said that Nick and her were just "friends" and she "guesses" that Nick wanted to see if there was more than friendship by coming on the show.

2) In the recent video preview on Yahoo, Kaitlyn tells the guys, including Shawn, that there's a guy who wants to come on the show and she wants to give him a chance and Tanner asks in what context did they know each other prior to the show and Kaitlyn says, "Oh just communicating a handful of times".

Based on what the guys and viewers are about to see on Monday, Kaitlyn is giddy that "It's Nick!" and how she acts with him on Chelsea Piers and this "just friends" talk is not going to ring true (because anyone can see it doesn't). Untagging oneself from a s/cap from the show itself is not going to change that. I don't get the point of Kaitlyn untagging herself even if she is with Nick, Shawn, or no one, it is still just a s/cap photo and we are going to see it play out on screen anyway. Weird.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Yea I'm thinking she's over him and trying to erase all memories of him. For her to unfollow him and then remove all tags of him it's a bit weird and yes she did keep all tags of Shawn hmmm

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:31 pm

If Shawn is her f1 he might have a problem with her still following him so that's why she decided to unfollow him now. I have no idea this is all too confusing.

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wonder if he reached out to her privately laugh out loud. Should be about that time right?
He can just control-find-replace the girls' names and use the one from last year. Efficiency is the name of the game, yo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:24 pm

I just checked on Nick's ig, there are still both tagged in the picture, but it's hidden on Kaitlyn's ig. No clue why she did that no idea Wouldn't it be easier to delete her tag, if she were over him?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Maybe she didn't want to see it every time she checked her own photo list? Bad memories?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:58 pm

That does not sound good, if she untagged him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson