SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 5:12 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Check out the GPS on Kaitlyn's IG post, it indicates Vancouver, specifically the Colony Bar.  If you go to their web site, the tables/walls match up.  Someone took the photo, maybe Becca is with her or Becca's an older post?  no idea
Kait's hair and makeup are the same too.

We can't see her clothes in Becca's photo though.
So you think Becca is in Vancouver when the facetiming picture was taken?

Becca's is definitely an old photo. Becca and Kaitlyn were skyping/facetiming with Whitney the night before the BBMA's that Kaitlyn and Britt hosted - they snapchatted this event. they were wearing the same clothes too, so I'm definitely sure it's an older photo from then. Also, I follow Becca's snapchat and she's "home" too because she's hanging out with her regular friends (they keep popping up in every other snapchat, so they look like her usual hometown hang type of crowd), so Becca and Kaitlyn were definitely not hanging out last night.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 5:33 pm

There is some crazy posts going around that say Life and Style magazine is running a Kaitlyn is pregnant with Nick's baby story on June 8th. Anybody see that craziness? Wow! duh  (Sorry I don't know how to bring the photo over.). Poor Kaitlyn, having to deal with all this nonsense.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 5:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:RS said in his reader e-mails that his sources are telling him that Kaitlyn is very content with her decision not to pick anyone. He also said that the rumors of her having a boyfriend back home are absolutely not true. From the way he suddenly changed his tune on Kaitlyn (from not being able to see her as the Bachelorette last season/calling her vulgar/saying she's not as attractive as Britt to suddenly complimenting and defending her all the time), it seems like his sources might be connected to Kaitlyn. I have to figure if he found out about the FT-ing, it had to be someone close to Nick or Kaitlyn that told him, and I can't see one of Nick's close friends or family members doing it. I think I'm back on the "Kaitlyn is single" train. I'm probably going to change my mind 100x on that before the finale, haha.
Thanks for the updates!! I would love it if she's just being an expert foiler here, it would be so hilarious. Steve does seem to be really pro-Kaitlyn, so he must very strongly trust the family/friends who are spilling to him.

That would be the best. If she is single and happy good for her. Though has RS not learned to trust the connections to the lead ? Both times he did that he got crossed. He should stick to gathering evidence of the rejected dudes like he did last season where he struck gold.

And to the discussion going on upthread, here is why there is a possibility that she is not single. Britt's interviews. She seemed to Parallel her outcome with Kaitlyns outcome. More than once it sort of slipped out. Since we know that Britt is happy and with someone we can guess that so is Kaityn.
This not taking into account the fact the last weekend seemed to be a SH visit thanks to her location and the picture. Possible.
If there is ever a trickster/jokester lead, it would be this girl. I suppose we'll see! Hopefully she'll start dropping hints that are blatant soon.

And yes, Britt either knows Kait isn't single or knows she's single and is just being b!tchy. She told her to go get her man and that she'll be the best wife and mom. That's just mean if Kait's single and I'm assuming Britt must know the ending...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 5:51 pm

OnePromise wrote:There is some crazy posts going around that say Life and Style magazine is running a Kaitlyn is pregnant with Nick's baby story on June 8th. Anybody see that craziness? Wow! duh  (Sorry I don't know how to bring the photo over.). Poor Kaitlyn, having to deal with all this nonsense.

Wasn't there a story like that for Andi too?

Can't wait to hear Nick's response, if he chooses to go there. laugh out loud Insane rag mags. What's more insane is I know my non spoiled friends are going to be calling me, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat the heck is going on with the 'tte, she's preeeeeeeenant???? No dont' tell me what happens!"

cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 5:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
OnePromise wrote:There is some crazy posts going around that say Life and Style magazine is running a Kaitlyn is pregnant with Nick's baby story on June 8th. Anybody see that craziness? Wow! duh  (Sorry I don't know how to bring the photo over.). Poor Kaitlyn, having to deal with all this nonsense.

Wasn't there a story like that for Andi too?

Can't wait to hear Nick's response, if he chooses to go there. laugh out loud Insane rag mags. What's more insane is I know my non spoiled friends are going to be calling me, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat the heck is going on with the 'tte, she's preeeeeeeenant???? No dont' tell me what happens!"

cantstopl

Yes there was a story like that for Andi. There is almost every year. Again, sex sells.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Sprite wrote:So many possibilities, here is mine:

The bette/Kaitlyn is the one that actually proposes. No more letting the guy take charge and propose, Kaitlyn is the first woman to do so. That would certainly surprise me.

I love this idea!!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Thank you for sharing that gurlbrit.
All I can say is "yep". :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 27, 2015 6:31 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Sprite wrote:So many possibilities, here is mine:

The bette/Kaitlyn is the one that actually proposes. No more letting the guy take charge and propose, Kaitlyn is the first woman to do so. That would certainly surprise me.

I love this idea!!!

Kaitlyn's other interviews where she says "it ends how it should end" could be interpreted to fit in this scenario as well. As in, the lead is supposed to be the one to propose.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 6:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:RS said in his reader e-mails that his sources are telling him that Kaitlyn is very content with her decision not to pick anyone. He also said that the rumors of her having a boyfriend back home are absolutely not true. From the way he suddenly changed his tune on Kaitlyn (from not being able to see her as the Bachelorette last season/calling her vulgar/saying she's not as attractive as Britt to suddenly complimenting and defending her all the time), it seems like his sources might be connected to Kaitlyn. I have to figure if he found out about the FT-ing, it had to be someone close to Nick or Kaitlyn that told him, and I can't see one of Nick's close friends or family members doing it. I think I'm back on the "Kaitlyn is single" train. I'm probably going to change my mind 100x on that before the finale, haha.
Thanks for the updates!! I would love it if she's just being an expert foiler here, it would be so hilarious. Steve does seem to be really pro-Kaitlyn, so he must very strongly trust the family/friends who are spilling to him.

That would be the best. If she is single and happy good for her. Though has RS not learned to trust the connections to the lead ? Both times he did that he got crossed. He should stick to gathering evidence of the rejected dudes like he did last season where he struck gold.

And to the discussion going on upthread, here is why there is a possibility that she is not single. Britt's interviews. She seemed to Parallel her outcome with Kaitlyns outcome. More than once it sort of slipped out. Since we know that Britt is happy and with someone we can guess that so is Kaityn.
This not taking into account the fact the last weekend seemed to be a SH visit thanks to her location and the picture. Possible.

When did that happen? I'm assuming with Brad or Ali? I always remember Des's brother very specifically saying that RS was wrong, and RS was still super confident that he was lying and just trying to trick people. I do think that RS's connections are usually friends/family of one of the F2 (Clare, Josh), but I don't think it was true in this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 27, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm gonna go with Britt knows and wants to play along. Kait will probably do the same right up till the end. I'm guessing she wants the ending to stay a surprise? She may have even encouraged her to play along. I wonder how she really feels about it.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 pm

This interview: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-on-her-the-bachelorette-season-ending-it-was-not-what-i-thought-it-would-be-17971.php

"So when People asked Bristowe if she's happy with the season's outcome in its June 1 issue, the Bachelorette replied, "I'm always happy. But it was not what I thought it would be."

Bristowe apparently didn't set her expectations very high going into filming although she remained optimistic throughout.

"I didn't want to force anything or feel like I had to get engaged," she admitted. "But I was just hopeful through the whole thing."

During a conference call earlier this month that took place before The Bachelorette premiered, reporters asked Bristowe the same question about whether she's pleased with how the season turned out.

"I think it went the way it should," Bristowe said simply."

Soooo yes, I'm back to thinking she's not with anyone. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Or she simply is choosing not to be engaged, but continuing the dating process with one of both F2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson