SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:40 am

Oh, I just interpreted it as contestants getting 'therapy' (laugh out loud) and focusing on themselves and their own relationship faults and baggage. If he talks about Andi or private stuff that went on negatively, I hope he's ready! Andi will not take the high road laugh out loud.

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:48 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh, I just interpreted it as contestants getting 'therapy' (laugh out loud) and focusing on themselves and their own relationship faults and baggage. If he talks about Andi or private stuff that went on negatively, I hope he's ready! Andi will not take the high road laugh out loud.

It's about that as well but also about their public breakup which let's be honest is the only reason Josh was even wanted on this show.

The unscripted project centers on eight lovelorn celebrities who move into a loft in downtown Los Angeles together to get to the root of their romantic problems. By revealing the truth behind their public breakups and bad relationships, and with the help of a team of experts, the participants attempt to identify and solve their relationship issues once and for all.

Through a series of group exercises, one-on-one sessions and real dates, viewers will get an intimate look at the stars' emotional journeys as they challenge each other and learn how to find love.

So Josh is going to have to talk about Andi and what happened between them. Not so sure we'll get the truth from him though. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 am

How is this going to be showing his "true colors"? It is going to highlight his Advocare shilling? Is it going to follow him on philanthropic interests? Is it going to address his family values?  Puleasssse! This show is only going to address his D list branding. 
This show has an editing team just like any other reality show. They are going to edit to fit their story line and not the Murrays. 
Again, imo, he is there for the bucks. Moon lighting to help his advocare paycheck. Uggh on both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Wow this is amazing. Is this like Real World??? Thank goodness he's oh so klassy and my entertainment needs can be met with the klassiness we're about to experience here. But is he leaving that dog again? I thought his mean ex made him leave her all the time and he's so above that? Gosh, confusing!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow this is amazing. Is this like Real World??? Thank goodness he's oh so klassy and my entertainment needs can be met with the klassiness we're about to experience here. But is he leaving that dog again? I thought his mean ex made him leave her all the time and he's so above that? Gosh, confusing!

Hey now, he's leaving his baby Sabel for therapy. This is serious stuff here. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Now entertaining would be the kind of ole tyme therapy ala American Horror Story. 
Think of a reality dating show based on that. affraidaffraid:afraid: Jessica Lange would give Louise Fletcher a run for her money. 
I could maybe watch some of these grade D celebs being hooked up to EST without the benefit of pentothal first. It certainly could not hurt some of them, but then again that could be the reason behind some of that vacuous grinning. Oops that would be lobotomy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:38 pm

I think it sounds like Couples Therapy except for singles. AKA total trash.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:51 pm

Maybe MeAndi is the reason he does this?
Maybe he wants to set the record straight about their breakup, before her book release?

I don't know, just think maybe it's not all that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:How is this going to be showing his "true colors"? It is going to highlight his Advocare shilling? Is it going to follow him on philanthropic interests? Is it going to address his family values?  Puleasssse! This show is only going to address his D list branding. 
This show has an editing team just like any other reality show. They are going to edit to fit their story line and not the Murrays. 
Again, imo, he is there for the bucks. Moon lighting to help his advocare paycheck. Uggh on both.

If Josh thinks he's going to come out of this looking better, he's got it wrong.

This show is going to make him wiggle because the therapists will ask some very uncomfortable questions. And then there's the editing of these uncomfortable questions.

I hope he finds the money & extra 15 minutes worth it.

IMO the Murray family, especially his mother, will not be happy with how this turns out.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:
If Josh thinks he's going to come out of this looking better, he's got it wrong.

This show is going to make him wiggle because the therapists will ask some very uncomfortable questions. And then there's the editing of these uncomfortable questions.

I hope he finds the money & extra 15 minutes worth it.

IMO the Murray family, especially his mother, will not be happy with how this turns out.

I think so too. Whatever Josh's intentions or motives were for doing this show, I don't think it was a smart move.  He of all people should know the risks of editing.  And to have to live in a loft with that group of people for much of the month? Atleast on the Bachelorette he had a great group of guys he got to hang out with. This group leaves a lot to be desired. Brandi Glanville alone would put me over the edge. I really think he may already be regretting this decision.

Ironically, he said in a periscope that he turned down BIP because he likes to avoid the drama.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:17 pm

This makes BIP look like Masterpiece Theatre straight from PBS. He's so delusional, but I love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:23 pm

cantstopl :claphands rofl
Freaking Masterpiece Theater. Love it.
 Reality Horror story starring Blandi Globthemakeon-ville and Justcan'tstawwwp Murray.2pop
🚋

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom